EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Paranoia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paranoia
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 9 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In these days I have the feeling that we have some old users posting with new ID's. When I check the number of posts, maybe it's not more than 100-150 but they give the feeling that they are so familiar with ES. If so, I wonder why?? What happens if they go on with their old ID's? Saying 'I am leaving' and returning don't mean that you are weak [Frown]

Maybe just a paranoia [Confused]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha no i see the same things.. a new poster cant possibaby know all the history... but if they want new names ooooooooooooooo well ......

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i seen that way too many times too...its like, how this dawg know so much yet say so little? but then again some people just sit back and read to scared to speak and only say things once in a while...we have many eyes watching us.

who cares anyway. does it really make or break you? nah.

people wanna troll around, let them...shouldnt stop u from doing ur thing.

when i change names though i always put a topic up saying i changed it. pothead barbie > momma dukes. remember my 'hay yall im a troll now?" post looool
i think im about to change it again. getting kinda tired of momma dukes...i letchyall know:)

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':
In these days I have the feeling that we have some old users posting with new ID's. When I check the number of posts, maybe it's not more than 100-150 but they give the feeling that they are so familiar with ES. If so, I wonder why?? What happens if they go on with their old ID's? Saying 'I am leaving' and returning don't mean that you are weak [Frown]

Not new, but just because you are paying special attention, you notice!
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yeahhh.they are those that want to make all think they are gone [Roll Eyes] or even worse,made them gone but nooo,they are all here alive and kicking posting with totally new ID's.
Like Lumos said once,"Elvis never left the building". [Wink]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

Like Lumos said once,"Elvis never left the building". [Wink] [/QB]
do yall hear voices??
and see dead people tooo.....????
hehehehehehe

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i spotted Elvis once...really i did...then the high wore off and I realized it was just my cat.

[Cool]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
who cares anyway

I don't. Let people post under new IDs if they like to. Sooner or later they gonna give their identities up through posts anyway. I guess they wanna keep the forum a little bit more *spicier* by trolling around!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i spotted Elvis once...really i did...then the high wore off and I realized it was just my cat.

[Cool]

With them lips i am susprised you did not suck it up poor thing [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i seen that way too many times too...its like, how this dawg know so much yet say so little? but then again some people just sit back and read to scared to speak and only say things once in a while...we have many eyes watching us.

who cares anyway. does it really make or break you? nah.

people wanna troll around, let them...shouldnt stop u from doing ur thing.

when i change names though i always put a topic up saying i changed it. pothead barbie > momma dukes. remember my 'hay yall im a troll now?" post looool
i think im about to change it again. getting kinda tired of momma dukes...i letchyall know:)

Pukkah lipsuck sounds good [Big Grin] (i bet your a hard lady i have learnt on here you have guts gurl [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I"m on my 3rd username but only had 2 accounts. I never posted much under any of them. Mostly I sit and read with my mouth open in shock.

But I'm not trying to hide anything. Except I'm a big scaredy-cat and their are some tough mean ladies out there who hurt my feeeling so bad. [Frown]

But I'm tough and strong now. That's the good thing about ES it gives you tough skin and strong muscles. I've actually been around since sometime in 2006.

Oh by the way, some people's posts still confuse the hell out of me. Like when Sono gets on one of her rants about sugamamas and trolls and stalkers. And sometimes starts talking all "allegedly (?) intellectual"; quoting "supposed statistics": I don't get a word she's saying. And I swear some people have troll of the brain. The word is almost in every post, you know who you are.

If it's important for you to know my previous usernames, I don't care. Martha, Hesmydream, Lucy Loves Ricky. I guess I'll change sometime in the future to some completely unpronounceable arabic name. Just like some of you guys have. [Smile]

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Why do you care so much???

Who were YOU before you became sharazat???

Do we really care????

Frankly, I've had the same name since I've registered and I have no reason to change it. However, some women on here have very legitimate reasons to change their names.Others do it for fun, then some do it because they troll till some one calls them on their stupid stories so they change and come back so they can write more stupid crap.. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think sometimes people have legitimate reasons for changing their names, only if they are coming back to cause trouble for other members is it a problem for me. But I guess if they did that, then you would spot it.

I dont mind if people change their names other than that, in fact, sometimes it means you can let go of a different first impression you may have had of them, and start a fresh.

I have changed my name many times, because I felt like it, no other reason than that. I think a lot of us come to the internet just to chat quite annonymously, so we dont think it matters.

Posts: 552 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Do we really care????

Frankly, I've had the same name since I've registered and I have no reason to change it. However, some women on here have very legitimate reasons to change their names.Others do it for fun, then some do it because they troll till some one calls them on their stupid stories so they change and come back so they can write more stupid crap.. [Roll Eyes]

What do I care so much Rumi????

Do you care the people you had given suggestions before so much??

I care ES as you do... Not more...

The thing I am trying to tell is honesty and I didn't mean changing usernames. I guess there are people who told 'I am gone' or 'I won't be back' are still here.
You may ask 'Is it really important??'' Of course no.. So why do we all come here and spend our time??? You see?? There are endless whys to ask.

By the way, if YOU really care who I were before, can send you my biography [Razz]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do we really care????

What do I care so much Rumi????

Do you care the people you had given suggestions before so much??

I care ES as you do... Not more...

The thing I am trying to tell is honesty and I didn't mean changing usernames. I guess there are people who told 'I am gone' or 'I won't be back' are still here.
You may ask 'Is it really important??'' Of course no.. So why do we all come here and spend our time??? You see?? There are endless whys to ask.

By the way, if YOU really care who I were before, can send you my biography [Razz]

1. What cat said [Big Grin]

2. No I don't care. I will buy your biography when it comes out in hard cover "Diaries of a Turkish Princess and her life on ES" [Razz]

3.Oh yeah, and Please send me a box of Turkish Delight. It is my 2nd biggest weakness besides dove milk chocolate.Oops now that the "cat" is out of the bag, I will now have to retire my user name after I give my huge goodbye speech and say goodbye to the cruel world that is ES then return after a respectable amount of time, say 1 day, as a man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 - Well, if you are teasing me Rumi, no problem [Smile]

2 - There has to be some more interesting diaries or biographies on ES [Razz] Otherwise I am sure mine is not more interesting than yours, very ordinary [Smile]

3 - Send me your shipping address for various kinds of Turkish delights [Smile]

Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sharazat,

if you are sending turkish delights, can you send some tarkan-like one to me?????????? lol j/k

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rofl!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Ohh!! sure Rashaa [Big Grin] [Smile]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3xx72NGrUc

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rashaa:
Hey Sharazat,

if you are sending turkish delights, can you send some tarkan-like one to me?????????? lol j/k

Yeowww please!!!!3 servings of those for meeeeeeeeee! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

Since i prefer this Tarkan flavor Turkish Delight,i rather have him alone,so this rendition of him suits my taste better. [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2o0DnXpCI

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew I had to check that link and all of you were not talking about pastries, desserts or ice-creams!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well so this is where all you hormonal ladies are hiding!!!

I find him a bit too boyish, but since you have now got me in the mood for admiring the male form Shahrazat can you find me one with a little more meat on his bones and a bit older?

Ooooooooooooooooh how i have double standards, if the guys were doing this I would be screaming how bad they are...

I'm just gonna hide in the corner ok and watch from afar...but dont take too long shahrazat [Wink] [Big Grin]

Ok, I looked at the turkish ones on youtube, and they are very European looking...

I think my next holiday might just be Morocco...Ay yi yi [Wink]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCcQTrQ7eGY&feature=related

Posts: 552 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
< find him a bit too boyish, but since you have now got me in the mood for admiring the male form Shahrazat can you find me one with a little more meat on his bones and a bit older?>

These videoclips above are a bit old,like at least 5 years or such,sooo the boy has grown and looks more manly,Cat.

Desertir,yes,you are correct.Whenever a thread here shows more than usual number of replies it's either a catfight or slanging match going on, some yummies to the eyes,or some sex stuff.
[Big Grin]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Okey after publishing "Diaries of a Turkish Princess and her life on ES" , ''Turkish Men Suggestions from Shahrazat'' will be sold in bookstores soon [Big Grin] [Razz]

And Cat, you know we are waiting for you [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Okey after publishing "Diaries of a Turkish Princess and her life on ES" , ''Turkish Men Suggestions from Shahrazat'' will be selling in bookstores soon [Big Grin] [Razz]

And Cat, you know we are waiting for you [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

Wait,wait....we still need "Dummies Guide on How to Avoid Turkish Gigolos". [Big Grin] [Razz]
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can find the Turkish gigolos in the same types of places as the Egyptian gigolos . . . where all the tourists go!!! [Wink] . . . good man-watching in Turkey, lol, just remember to wear the dark sunglasses so they don't see that you are looking [Smile] .

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
You can find the Turkish gigolos in the same types of places as the Egyptian gigolos . . . where all the tourists go!!! [Wink] . . . good man-watching in Turkey, lol, just remember to wear the dark sunglasses so they don't see that you are looking [Smile] .

I never,ever forget my dark sunglasses [Cool]

*walks away humming to the song "I wear my sunglasses at night*

Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And I don't care if he is gay (sorry ladies), coz I am sucker for green eyes anyday :-)...... and the guy can move (DANCE) [Big Grin] . I play his songs (including this one), and get the eye rolls from my daughter lol. Kuzu Kuzu is good too, but I like his remix with Will.I.Am....he's got a good voice, they are all good lol.

Thank you Shahrazat [Big Grin] ...

I will include a parting song [Big Grin] for all you pretty women to 'break free' [those who know turkish, the pun is intended [Wink] ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx5kxOfpizI

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
*takes the "pun intended" in regard to "all you pretty women" phrase*
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

You are all full of lustful wicked thoughts, shame on you all and your corrupt minds [Big Grin]

I really was talking about candy [Razz] (Rumi's Halo shines bright through all the wickedness abound in this thread! [Cool] )

Disclaimer: I am not saying that turkish men are not delicious to look at . I am sure those of you turkish men that are reading probably have women that find you yummy, so no need to bombard me with evil pm's. I just really like the candy, it is easier to ship and will not be as hard to explain to my husband than it would if I recieved a full size turkish delight( [Wink] [Wink] ) in the male, oops I mean mail. [Big Grin]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

quote:
Originally posted by Rashaa:
quote:

And I don't care if he is gay (sorry ladies), coz I am sucker for green eyes anyday :-)...... and the guy can move (DANCE) [Big Grin] . I play his songs (including this one), and get the eye rolls from my daughter lol. Kuzu Kuzu is good too, but I like his remix with Will.I.Am....he's got a good voice, they are all good lol.

Thank you Shahrazat [Big Grin] ...

I will include a parting song [Big Grin] for all you pretty women to 'break free' [those who know turkish, the pun is intended [Wink] ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx5kxOfpizI

Nice song Rashaa [Smile] The name of the song is 'Tonight' [Smile]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just really like the candy, it is easier to ship and will not be as hard to explain to my husband than it would if I received a full size turkish delight( [Wink] [Wink] ) in the male, oops I mean mail. [Big Grin] [/QB]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] ROFL
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
I want one of these...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=50431175

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRETTY PLEASE???

Shahrazad...Have you got any like that in Turkey???

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Is he handsome Cat ?? [Confused]
Well, we have tons of this type on the streets [Big Grin]

By the way, thanks girls for helping me to get over my paranoia by changing the original subject [Big Grin]

Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
quote:

By the way, thanks girls for helping me to get over my paranoia by changing the original subject [Big Grin]

IS HE HANDSOME????????????? R U SERIOUS???????

I've only just managed to pick myself up off the floor...

Do you think HE might me trolling around the site??? Tell me yes... [Big Grin]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

Looking for some massage? [Big Grin]

*runs to hide away*

Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

*runs to hide away*

Oh yes, he could be trolling around AND offering massage, you know how to make me happy sash [Big Grin]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

quote:
quote:

*runs to hide away*

No, no thanks !!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

quote:
Originally posted by **cat**:
quote:

IS HE HANDSOME????????????? R U SERIOUS???????

I've only just managed to pick myself up off the floor...

Do you think HE might me trolling around the site??? Tell me yes... [Big Grin]

Well at least not my type [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got better than that here at home [Wink] [Cool]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

quote:
I want one of these...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=50431175

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRETTY PLEASE???

Shahrazad...Have you got any like that in Turkey???

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

All I can say is......YA RABI!!!! HAHAHAH HE'S ALWAYS HUNKY, THIS ONE. LOL
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Well he is hunky indeed, but as my very sensible son pointed out, he is a bit of a poser! lol

So I will just have to dream that he has a different personality [Big Grin]

Can I make him look like this, but be religious and soft, honest, kind, strong, loving, passionate, a family man...with a different wardrobe...like a nice white galebeya...

Ahh yes thats better [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well he is hunky indeed, but as my very sensible son pointed out, he is a bit of a poser! lol

So I will just have to dream that he has a different personality [Big Grin]

Can I make him look like this, but be religious and soft, honest, kind, strong, loving, passionate, a family man...with a different wardrobe...like a nice white galebeya...

Ahh yes thats better [Big Grin]

yep thats mine and you cant have him [Razz]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Since i prefer this Tarkan flavor Turkish Delight,i rather have him alone,so this rendition of him suits my taste better. [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2o0DnXpCI

gold runs to look in her Turkish Delight box for the flavor she missed... [Cool]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com