EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Dedication to Love thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dedication to Love thread
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread here is dedicated to love. Love for your Egyptian partner or for a Martian, Monkey for all I care. This thread here is about love so post one thing that reflects that, a pic, a song, a poem, a one liner, whatever. I chose this song because it is love and do pardon the video if it is a little too intimate, too model-ish; it is however better in audio quality and better than other alternatives e.g. videos of this same song showing the D.J in different poses.

Let me add something irrelevant here: I am struggling deeply with my religion hence with my existence but my love for my lady is giving me everything I want in life. So when members here see me posting jolly and all that, I am happy but I am not satisfied with my progress as a Muslim, my progress in life. I feel I am only rich in love and weak in everything else.

So let me make sense of this thread and be completely secular – there is nothing sweeter than love.

Here is my offering and it and old song but my choice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3oFmb9N2Rg&feature=related

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i lvoe my daughter..miss her badly.

i love my cat...she cuddles with me at night:)

I love my friends because they are there for me in my times of crappyness:)

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feeling loved...maybe that is selfish of me but it is my only indulgion...
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my husband so much it's hard to describe it in words. I know this is corny but he "completes me".
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Gladiator
Member # 15875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Gladiator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
i lvoe my daughter..miss her badly.

i love my cat...she cuddles with me at night:)

I love my friends because they are there for me in my times of crappyness:)

Me too

I love my Mother......Miss her so much
I love my wife......Miss her too much and can't stop thinkig in her and there is no even a minute passes without having her in my mind.

I love Egypt..my country....miss going there.
I love anyone who helps needed people.
I love my friends...cos friends in need are friends indeed.

I love the word love.

Thanks
x x

Posts: 70 | From: somewhere on Earth !!! | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
I love my husband so much it's hard to describe it in words. I know this is corny but he "completes me".

Hi, doodlebug....nice to see you here [Smile]

It isn't corny...if that is what you think and makes you happy then I am sure your husband is lucky to have you [Smile]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwww:)

wish i could love like that.

i have too many walls up.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It is hard MD when those walls are up and you won't let them come down.....I know from my own experiences that I find it hard to let people get close to me and find it very difficult to trust.

I am sure that with time you will love as you have never loved before [Smile]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:

It is hard MD when those walls are up and you won't let them come down.....I know from my own experiences that I find it hard to let people get close to me and find it very difficult to trust.

I am sure that with time you will love as you have never loved before [Smile]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Stupid flood protection, it has now posted my post twice [Mad] Can we please have the edit/delete function back?
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Stupid flood protection, it has now posted my post twice [Mad] Can we please have the edit/delete function back?

i love my grub [Big Grin] and who decided to disable the edit delete function? bloody muppet!! [Mad]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
im in love really bad.

ever feel for somebody so badly that it hurts? and u try so hard to tell urself NO!!!! but its like ur spirit and theyre spirit are trying to pull the 2 of u together?

thats how it feels right now.

him and i feel the same but circumstances keep getting in the way. i try to forget him...i try to let him go, but he wont leave me.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O F G S am gonna puke
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
im in love really bad.

ever feel for somebody so badly that it hurts? and u try so hard to tell urself NO!!!! but its like ur spirit and theyre spirit are trying to pull the 2 of u together?

him and i feel the same but circumstances keep getting in the way. i try to forget him...i try to let him go, but he wont leave me.

OK, I'll bite . Who now MD???
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the second best person in the world, "me".
Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdLklXD5YYc&feature=related
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Loves Ricky:

oh sh*t! is this why all the white rural trash started to seek out their own pharoah?
Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
im in love really bad.

OK, I'll bite . Who now MD???
nobody new.
someone here tried to break us up b4, and it only ended up bringing us together again. and as much as i try to stay away, it aint workin.

he gone done grew on me.

ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by getting_hitched_to_USA:
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Loves Ricky:

oh sh*t! is this why all the white rural trash started to seek out their own pharoah?
Poor, Poor, Poor getting hitched has no idea what love and romance is all about. I feel sorry for you my dear. Your so cynical and cold and mean. You would think YOU personally had been duped and betrayed by an Egyptian gigalo.

Could that be it?

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com