EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » arab men and feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: arab men and feet
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question...wondering if any of you people here ever dealt with this.

What is this obsession that Arabic men have with women's feet? Now, I have really nice little feet but I am not going to be letting a guy be all up on them and stuff! With me, they want to smack them they want to kiss and omg I can't even say anymore! I even saw on youtube vids of Arab doods taking hidden camera phone shots of ladies feets! Dirty grody feets! EW!

WTF MAN!?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good question MD

Could it be that western womens feet are in better shape than Middle Eastern?

Our feet are cooped up in shoes most of the year.
ME womens are in sandals and exposed to hot, dusty, dry, conditions, and roads and pavements with all kinds of crap on them.
Maybe they are all crusty and dry and in need of pedicure.
Maybe ours are irresistable to the men here. It seems mines are [Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uhhh i dont have fetish for feet...and i am 100% egyptian

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait wait.... aren't pious Muslimas supposed to keep their feet covered too??

تيجرليلي

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but they are obsessed with ME womens feet too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FcGlGTT6nQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYWo9bXP3OA

and now if you excuse me, i am going to barf.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are obsessed with feet, thats so true, i have had so many ask if they kiss my feet, suck my toes, and worship me, and whats wierd is tongiht i was asking some guy about renting a flat in cairo n he went on to tell me he can, so i said i want a clean one tho, he replied its ok ill clean it for you, anyway to cut long story short, he is a sissy, and wants to clean for me wearing a thong,well he got a bit carried away n i had to come offline he made me feel sick really, and i got a stomach for anything but not what he wants, so anyway, if any of you want a house maid let me know and ill pASS him on to you ok [Smile]
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
i know a guy here on ES who does that.

you didnt happen to meet him here did u?

xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no not here lol
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ewwww am gonna hurl does he ned vica and godsex?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:

* Yes, (cannot mention here), but my husband's family also has white and clean feet, but they have big thumb on his feet (we have myths about it if a man has big thumb [Wink] .

What is this obsession that Arabic men have with women's feet?

It is not about where are come from or your race so you have this and that kind of feet. It all depends on how you care your feet. Rich people have good and clean feet because they really have budget and time for doing that, for example: you can see some arab artists, they have nice feet and nails too. While poor people... maybe even for meal they do not have money or there is more important than only for pedicure.

And not only arab men like women's feet, all men like that. They like everything on women's body from hair to toes [Smile]

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, CC, happy welcome back!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What is this obsession that Arabic men have with women's feet? Now, I have really nice little feet but I am not going to be letting a guy be all up on them and stuff! With me, they want to smack them they want to kiss and omg I can't even say anymore! I even saw on youtube vids of Arab doods taking hidden camera phone shots of ladies feets! Dirty grody feets! EW!

WTF MAN!?

The first time i registered into a general interest Egypt board some years ago i got a pm from an Egy guy asking me to send him a pic of my feet.I had read that some men have a feet fetish,but never Arabic men in particular.
I found it pretty freaky and didn´t even reply.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was sure md posted that lol

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some feet r better thean same faces lol

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
some feet r better thean same faces lol

Did you just look at your own face and realized it? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol no when i wrote that i was looking at my feet and ur face [Razz]

--------------------
islam

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
lol no when i wrote that i was looking at my feet and ur face [Razz]

You would be kissing the ground if i would raise my eyes to you even to tell you ¨get the hell outa here¨¨. [Big Grin]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol dont raise plz ,keep away

--------------------
islam

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
lol dont raise plz ,keep away

Sure,thanks.Wont raise them to you cause they would be sore forever from such a view. [Big Grin]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol never look in the mirror plz sash ,dont shock urself

--------------------
islam

hulk man
Member # 16659

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hulk man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as for me i love foot so so so much and i love to see girls feet so much i want a girl who let me kiss and do everything what i want to her feet:)

--------------------
hulk man

Posts: 1 | From: cairo | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yakhrebet om el habal wel takhalof
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but they are obsessed with ME womens feet too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FcGlGTT6nQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYWo9bXP3OA

and now if you excuse me, i am going to barf.

the vids are deleted .
I do not think they r arabs if even i found the videos.many videos titled arabic but 99% of tem are for indians not egyptians not even arabs

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hulk man:
as for me i love foot so so so much and i love to see girls feet so much i want a girl who let me kiss and do everything what i want to her feet:)

[Big Grin]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

*throws high-heeled shoe*
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

*throws high-heeled shoe*
[Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called fetish, what's ur fetish Momma_Dukes!
welcome to the 21st century [Big Grin]

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com