EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » visa office phone number

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: visa office phone number
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know the visa office number in cairo? everyone i call talks in arabic, does anyone no of any others ?
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what kind of visa, egyptian? why don't you call your embassy? you ask strange, random questions that could have so many different answers based on details, but you don't provide the details.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know wot No u used already but i found this one

Main switchboard: (002) (02) 27916000
I am sure they will speak english as it is the british embassy your after?
i know i called the consular section once and they said hello and spoke in english

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody Embassay !!!!!!!!!!! No good talking to them anyway.. there a bunch of idiots they dont know there arse from there ear hole...

Sorry to stress you all out....

WAS JUST THINKING ALOUD !!!!!!!!

Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tried the embassy and they say sorry we dont deal with visa, they sent me a link only and of course as always that was bloody useless, i emailed every place i have been given e-mail addy for and now im trying calling but im only getting answering machines in arabic and one says sorry this mobile is switched off :s ???
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xblueskyx:
i tried the embassy and they say sorry we dont deal with visa, they sent me a link only and of course as always that was bloody useless, i emailed every place i have been given e-mail addy for and now im trying calling but im only getting answering machines in arabic and one says sorry this mobile is switched off :s ???

Contact the home office here or better still seek a immigration advice office they will put you on the right track ok .
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xblueskyx - not sure if I am making the wrong conclusion here and apologies if I am but from your posts in threads these last few weeks you seem to be having problems with your relationship [Frown]

Am I right in thinking that you are now trying to prevent your husband from leaving Egypt so he cannot enter into the UK????

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
xblueskyx - not sure if I am making the wrong conclusion here and apologies if I am but from your posts in threads these last few weeks you seem to be having problems with your relationship [Frown]

Am I right in thinking that you are now trying to prevent your husband from leaving Egypt so he cannot enter into the UK????

This is so private why cannot anything be sacred anymore . [Frown]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
yes miss sharm , im trying to find someone to at least talk but whoever i contact just pass the buck,
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sharona. Welcome to a public forum. IE - ANYONE who can log into the world wide web can read what you post on here. Nothing you write here is private and if you want to keep it sacred, stop asking really BIZARRE questions about marriage, divorce, visas, polygamy, and try asking what time the pyramids close or where you can find a great steak at a decent price in Cairo.

:-)

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
i post what i want answers for and if you have a problem with that get over it, i want answers from anyone that can help, i have not put my life story here and no one unless i have chose too tell them no anything about me, and not all my questions are for myself, many people have asked me to ask questions on there behalf because they worry about what others like you will think of them, well i dont ok,all i ask is for any help from anyone that can help, if you dont wish to read then stear clear of blueskys post ok
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

i post what i want too. and that, is the nature of a public forum, xblueskyx. that's right. it's not just limited to what you ask (and how you want it answered). sorry.

so grow up and either stop posting personal, strange questions or DEAL with comments on your questions with no help whatsoever.

welcome to the web.

xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
lol
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xblueskyx:
i post what i want answers for and if you have a problem with that get over it, i want answers from anyone that can help, i have not put my life story here and no one unless i have chose too tell them no anything about me, and not all my questions are for myself, many people have asked me to ask questions on there behalf because they worry about what others like you will think of them, well i dont ok,all i ask is for any help from anyone that can help, if you dont wish to read then stear clear of blueskys post ok

Wtf is wrong with you !!!you be telling me next hes a wife beater . :rolleyes:or something why you lot twist all nothing to incrimate me that i was being nosey or saying its wrong i just know privacy is a must in some cases but if thats how you like it then thats kool no problem for me or anyone else here then is it .
Happy posting [Smile]

xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
i wasnt aiming at you sharona

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com