EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Could have a dilemma please help!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Could have a dilemma please help!!
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moonstar... by going to meet him again you're opening yourself up to his lies and deceit....I know the type well.... I worked with guys like him in Egypt for years!! An Egyptian con man can be the most charming con man in the world!!!
Believe me.... he doesn't love you... he's probably laughing with his friends about the "stupid English woman who will pay for my wedding.. I just have to F@@k her a few times"!!!
Sorry to be harsh....but you're just so loved up.... you're not seeing the reality!!! Guys like him are around older foreign women like flies round a shi t!!
By "going to see him on the first day" , you're thinking you're 'in control of the situation'
Believe me, you're not!! He'll try his best to manipulate you.... and you seem to be vulnerable at the moment.
If you're in love with Egypt... that's great!! It's a beautiful country... with great places to see, and some very nice people!! Luxor is just a small part of Egypt... there's a whole lot more to discover!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOONSTAR LISTEN VERY WELL.

i dont like to to speak so much take my advise or lwave it.
all what im caring about is ur heart which will be broken if u believe that guy.

remember we all told u dont believe that guy that means we r caring u.
but if u want to go thorough this adventure u can do but afterwards dont say egyptians are bad people or have abad reputation.

im egyptian married to a britich girl actualy its orfi but i have never asked her for some thing but also she is my wife and im sure if i ask her she will give but as EGYPTIAN GLADIATOR said i cant be a half man. i borrowed lots of money when she was here and didnt tell her coz i love her and dont want her to be limited of some thing . also i will never ask her for any thing not only money but also any thing on earth.

listen to EGYPTIAN GLADIATOR,WIERDKITTYAND ME.

WE R EGYPTIANS CARING YOU VERY MUCH.

DONT BREAK UR HEART BY UR SELF.

Posts: 305 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U KNOW U CAN ENJOY THE SIGHT SEEING IN LUXOR AND TAKE AFLIGHT TO CAIRO AND STAY IN AHOTEL ALSO TO VISIT THE SIGHTS IN CAIRO AND MEET UR FRIENDS ON EGYPT SEARCH AS WE USED TO MEET IN CITY STARS MALL. ALL OF THAT WILL BE LES THAN 500 STERLING.

MEETING FRIENDS AND MAKING NEW FRIENDS WILL NEVER BREAK UR HEART MAY BE U WILL FIND THAT MAN WHO DESERVES U .

Posts: 305 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think of men like hair products, treatments and the elements.

If the product wieghs down the hair, dries the hair, doesn't allow the shine to shine through or doesn't allow the style to hold after a limited amount of time; it wasn't meant to be.

If a hair treatment totally transforms the hair into a manner that is unbecoming or unnatural it will become brittle and break. Takes several months of intensive olive oil treatment and less than flattering styling to destress the hair.

In regards to the elements, such as extreme sun and polluted beach waters eventually months later you'll have to cut several inches off and start fresh. Compare this to instead of seeing the ancient sites of Luxor up close as you would in a regular group tour you end up circling the "Valley of the Kings" on old flatuent donkeys with no stop for rest, no water, no food, and no permit meaning you'll be stopped by tourism police. The hotel promised is supposed to be tucked behind a four star hotel with an excellent cafe. You learn its a closed up hostel across the way from an internet cafe and the food is supplied by his aunt, her unknowingly.

So instead of thinking with your heart and your nether regions think of sexual or romantic escapades in the manner if your hair was to endure what your heart will.

At least for me my hair is more becoming than my heart, its far more apparent to others, and more appreciated.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pablo_7777:
U KNOW U CAN ENJOY THE SIGHT SEEING IN LUXOR AND TAKE AFLIGHT TO CAIRO AND STAY IN AHOTEL ALSO TO VISIT THE SIGHTS IN CAIRO AND MEET UR FRIENDS ON EGYPT SEARCH AS WE USED TO MEET IN CITY STARS MALL. ALL OF THAT WILL BE LES THAN 500 STERLING.

MEETING FRIENDS AND MAKING NEW FRIENDS WILL NEVER BREAK UR HEART MAY BE U WILL FIND THAT MAN WHO DESERVES U .

Can you not change your ticket Moonstar?

Avoid Luxor and go to Cairo instead.

You have a much better chance of finding a decent Egyptian man there if that is what you want.

Men from Luxor etc are so hated by men from the North because of what they do to women.

Meet up with the ES'rs from here and enjoy your stay.

[Cool]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MOONSTAR LISTEN VERY WELL.

i dont like to to speak so much take my advise or lwave it.
all what im caring about is ur heart which will be broken if u believe that guy.

remember we all told u dont believe that guy that means we r caring u.
but if u want to go thorough this adventure u can do but afterwards dont say egyptians are bad people or have abad reputation.

im egyptian married to a britich girl actualy its orfi but i have never asked her for some thing but also she is my wife and im sure if i ask her she will give but as EGYPTIAN GLADIATOR said i cant be a half man. i borrowed lots of money when she was here and didnt tell her coz i love her and dont want her to be limited of some thing . also i will never ask her for any thing not only money but also any thing on earth.

listen to EGYPTIAN GLADIATOR,WIERDKITTYAND ME.

WE R EGYPTIANS CARING YOU VERY MUCH.

DONT BREAK UR HEART BY UR SELF.

question...
why orfi? why not the real way?...really, Id like to learn.

just want to know some valid reason so i dont keep going on saying that men who come to a woman with that orfi stuff are low class animals.

thanks.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Syzygy:

Avoid Luxor and go to Cairo instead.

You have a much better chance of finding a decent Egyptian man there if that is what you want.

I would rather advise her to come and visit Cairo without having men on her mind.

If she falls for one so be it although I'd wish she would just bump into a handsome and caring gentleman at Tesco tomorrow!! [Smile]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i borrowed lots of money when she was here and didnt tell her coz i love her and dont want her to be limited of some thing . also i will never ask her for any thing not only money but also any thing on earth
Moonstar, take note! Pablo is Sam, and his views on being the provider for his wife is not strange and unique, but typical of all decent Egyptian guys. I constantly offered to pay (even learnt how to offer in arabic), but no go.
If you meet your guy, are you honestly telling us you are not hoping for his sorrys and love yous, and to then take him back? He will know exactly what to say to make you feel like the guilty one, he might even tell you to forget about the money. But the fact that he tried getting it our of you, already shows he was trying his luck, and that is just not on.
If you can change your ticket, go to cairo, there are ESers who will be happy to meet you so you are not alone. However, like I've said, there is plenty to do in Luxor, so don't be worried that you might be bored.

quote:
why orfi? why not the real way?...really, Id like to learn.
just want to know some valid reason so i dont keep going on saying that men who come to a woman with that orfi stuff are low class animals.

Sam rarely comes on here (in fact I had no idea he had posted, the secretive so n so [Smile] ), however I will point him to your question. I could give a few reasons, but it will be nice for an Egyptian guy to give an explanation.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moonstar, I got a Mohammed as well, not a taxi driver tho....mine has a PHD in the art of deception......he's got a stretched limo [Wink]
Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She needs the closure, to be able to look at him and tell him that it isnt going to happen and to say good bye in person.
I cant say that it is a completely good idea as he may very well lie to her and say he wont marry the other girl and is so sorry for asking for the money but he is just no other choice. The look of "desperation" and sincerity that can be given can do alot of persuading on a heart that is in love.
Be firm, remember he has told you orfi only as he will marry one for his family, he will not change this even if he says he will...
Wish you all the best honey, and the peanutbutter M&M are my favorite hehe.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MOONSTAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again everyone. Things a lot clearer for me now. I would love to meet any of you ant time from ES in Egypt i still plan on going on a regular basis but to different parts. I cannot change my ticket now so i will still be going to Luxor on the 5th November this time but i would love to see Cairo etc. I have booked into a hotel so i am looking forward to a lovely peaceful break now. LOL to you all and big hugs Moonstar xxxxxxx
Posts: 46 | From: CHESTERFIELD | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moonstar welecome to cairo,wish u agood holiday

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Moonstar! Have fun, DO stay away from this man you were talking about- or if you HAVE to see him, please try and abstain from giving him anything.

I'm sure you'll have an absolute blast.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
hello every body here this is pablo who advised moonstar to enjoy her time and come to meet her friends on egypt search here in egypt.
Momma Dukes asked aquistion wondering why Orfi marriage i had with my wife?
first of all i wanna tell her when u were youn u had lots of relationships which were illegal (every body passed with this period of life) which is teen ager period.
and may be u had been cheated.
every one do that just to know the other side untill they fell in love or leave each other even here we can do that but how can i breat the heart of agirl ( i cant break her heart )!
also its against islam to be very close to some one in an illegal relationship so we can say that orfi giving u the legality to stay together in the same place also giving the both sides the chance to know each other very well as awife and husband but in case we dont have that contract so we can feel only as bf and gf which is very easy to break up together but wife and husband is aholy relationship between 2 people loving and caring eachother.
so we can conseder that contract as apermenant contract between 2 people to get married and u have the same in england but with out contract although that contract giving u legality to be together with the person u r in love with.
also giving the girls the right to declare her contract in case some thing bad happened to her husband.
for me i intended to marry that girl coz i really love her and cant live without her other wose there are lots of people using that contract in abad way but for me its diffrent.

refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pablo_777 how old are you?

And did you or your girlfriend insist on the orfi contract?

Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hello every body here this is pablo who advised moonstar to enjoy her time and come to meet her friends on egypt search here in egypt.
Momma Dukes asked aquistion wondering why Orfi marriage i had with my wife?
first of all i wanna tell her when u were youn u had lots of relationships which were illegal (every body passed with this period of life) which is teen ager period.
and may be u had been cheated.
every one do that just to know the other side untill they fell in love or leave each other even here we can do that but how can i breat the heart of agirl ( i cant break her heart )!
also its against islam to be very close to some one in an illegal relationship so we can say that orfi giving u the legality to stay together in the same place also giving the both sides the chance to know each other very well as awife and husband but in case we dont have that contract so we can feel only as bf and gf which is very easy to break up together but wife and husband is aholy relationship between 2 people loving and caring eachother.
so we can conseder that contract as apermenant contract between 2 people to get married and u have the same in england but with out contract although that contract giving u legality to be together with the person u r in love with.
also giving the girls the right to declare her contract in case some thing bad happened to her husband.
for me i intended to marry that girl coz i really love her and cant live without her other wose there are lots of people using that contract in abad way but for me its diffrent.

are you suggesting that "Orfi" is somehow acceptable in Islam? [Confused]
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hibbah do not waste your time here , you will find all the ORFI gang ones are coming to support him ,,
Paplo is justifying to himself the sexual relation , and he is trying to make people accept his view about illegal sexual relation , at least in Egypt ,, also he foregts something even some sort of marriages as MOTAA marriage , which I am sure many of the ORFI gang supporters never heard of it , is acceptable by some mulsim groups as SHIAH ones but it is not in Soni countries or legal at all .. also I am not sure what sort of legality Paplo is talking about? what rights the Orfi wife can get ? funny thing the founder of the swinger club who been stooped in Egypt last week , insisted that they only invite the legal married couples not the orfi ones , the man said that orfi ones are not marriage at all and it is a piece of paper the man and wife can just tear it and does not give them any status .. so if this is the view and understanding of orfi marriage by the bad swinger one .. so what do you think the normal people in Egypt can do? by the wayPaplo . tel me if the Orfi marriage gives the woman any rights ,, would you Paplo go to her embassy and get a VISA as legal husband to her country? can she inherit your money and you can inherit her? the law in Egypt call it SPOIL rotten marriage which does not give any rights to the woman .. BUT it gives the right for the kids ,, as the islamic ruls say ALWALD LLFIRASH ( the exact meaning is the baby for the bed ) means the baby even of unrecognised / legal relation has the rights ( well based on having trusted witness for the relation)

Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLM , I am not sure but I heard that orfi marriage is kind of legal in Egypt, yeah the women have no right but that is her wish. I heard that they have two witnesses, a lawyer do a contract. As far as I know Islamic wedding require 3 things, 2 witnesses, an imam or someone trust worthy do the contract, and finally announcing it to people. Motta is different, as it is a piece of paper written by the two people, and in contract term, as they have to set a date when that contract is finished, if they want to continue again then they write another one that is not acceptable by the majority of Sunni believers. So Iam confused why is the orfi not right contract if it met the three conditions?
Sunni also have something called mesyar marriage were the women give up all her rights, but that contract has to have those 3 conditions I mentioned.

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara you have some idea I can see that ,, but right or wrong !!will talk to you later about as I have to run to work first.. have a nice day
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Sara before I go,, do you know what the word ORFI means in arabic? it is not only for marriage as many here thinks . it is coming from the verb ORF , also do you know what the meaning of Mysiar? it is coming from the verb SAIR , also what you called mysiar is not right what you mentioned called HIBAH marriage.. please do not use Wikpidia for meanings as wikipidia is done by nons specialists and people gives meanings only according to their countries and cultures which does not apply for all..and this why I sadi before ORFI is not accepted in Egypt , wil come late to you with explanations for these different types of marriage
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol HIBAH marriage?? there are so many!1 never heard of this one. Anyway I will start new thread, sorry people for hijacking this one, and have a nice day too SLM, and everyone else.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Pablo_777 how old are you?

And did you or your girlfriend insist on the orfi contract?

He is 25.
Neither of us insisted on it. We both talked about it as a way of getting to know each other before marriage. He didn’t like calling it an orfi at first, as that implies it is secret, ours is not.

Sorry, but I cannot believe two people can properly know each other by just hanging out in public. And considering how many stories I have read, where women have come on here or else where, complaining that their husbands have changed, or that they have little tendencies that the other person cannot live with. (Remember the woman on here saying how she can't with her husband due to him eating off paper, and not washing enough??). Yeah, I don't want that to be me.
How is it illegal SLM? Sorry, but that is idiotic. You can get it registered, and people accept it in allowance for two people to stay together, doesn’t really sound like something breaking the law if you ask me.
And as for given rights to the woman, I've actually been doing some research on that. Seems things have changed, and women with children in an orfi relationship can now claim rights. Yes, it is a very long procedure, (mainly because since this law, many EGYPTIAN orfi wives have come forward).

Sorry SLM, but once again you are just being a patronising hypocrite (how many times do you go about all your previous girlfriends, hmm, I bet there was no marriage of any type there). Pablo clearly stated this wasn't in place of a marriage. We will get married officially, but I am a student, I am tied to my country until May. Afterwards, I am willing to live in egypt, however, do you really think I would make such a drastic lifestyle change if I had only been to the country like a tourist? Staying in hotels, meeting Sam in cafes? That doesn't prepare you for marriage.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said wk, Orfi is not illegal in Egypt at all although recently it has been made illegal if there is over a 25 year age gap but this was made because of the vast amounts of saudi and foreign men coming from other countries to marry much younger Egyptian women whose family need the money they will pay.

WK you do not have to explain or justify yourself to anyone, you and your man made the agreement and you are the only ones that matter. A contract such as this entered into for life and not just a temporary arrangement like the Egyptian women/saudi men, is fully legal and as long as you had 2 witnesses, which you will have to have, someone to make it 'legal' (lawyer), were not forced into it and have declared it to family and friends then you are married under Islam too, IMO.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
In one thread, you have people criticizing Tina, claiming you cannot really know someone, and know if you can marry/live with them, just by talking on the internet. And here, me (and others in orfis) are being criticised for doing something that does allows us to know someone well enough to be married.
So what is supposed to be the right way to go about things? Sure, we could have only meet in public, however, like I've said before, that still isn't enough to prepare you for married life. Going on nice dates in restaurants, or hanging out around friends, doesn't prepare you for what it will be like sharing a flat, bickering about chores, dealing with the other when they are tired and you are wide awake, seeing how someone acts in their home, etc.
This time next year, I could be officially married and living in egypt- or, some of you might be right, and it was all nothing. But if worst does come to worst, what have I lost? I have met some fantastic people in egypt, and had the time of my life, he doesn't touch my money so haven't even lost that. I have a stunning ring on my finger, and the best memories in the world- I don't think I will ever have regrets.

--------------------
Another one....

refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wk some people don't believe in living with a person of the opposite gender whom you are intimate with before marriage.

I didn't live with any of my fiancees, and only moved in with my exhusband after we were married.

It just doesn't sit right with some people.

It also doesn't sit right with some people when a person is married in one country and not another.

Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
hello wierd kitty.
im really shocked with what u added in the last thread. is the most important for u britich girls is money as i didnt touch ur money so u didnt lose any thing is that the most important thing for u to live ur life.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i want to tell u about marriage in egypt it is aholy relationship between 2 persons respecting each other and loving each other.
men should be able to afford for their needs.
money is nothing in our life as awife and husband the most important for the egyptians just to raise their kids up with agood level of education and good habets and good mannars.

im really shocked ya wierd kitty

in my openion if worst does come to worst so i will lose you coz i loved u not the money...
we make money and spend it.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pablo you misunderstood I think.

People are criticizing orfi, as they do here a lot. People are also forever going on about egy men taking money. WK has pointed out that is NOT happening with her. She is also pointing out to those who criticize and tell her it will all fail that IF it did her finances would be intact---unlike many women who cannot say that on ending with an egy man.

In short, she is defending you and your relationship with her. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Lol yes, Sam had misunderstood. See, even when someone is fluent in english, they can still get muddled up.

He thought I was saying if we don't work out, I wouldn't care because I still have my money, and wouldn't care that I didn't have him. As Ayisha pointed out, that clearly wasn't what I was saying.
I've no idea how some women here cope with their guys who are not yet fluent! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
we just say 'UGGG UGG' a lot WK, no misunderstandings then
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by refreshed:
Wk some people don't believe in living with a person of the opposite gender whom you are intimate with before marriage.

I didn't live with any of my fiancees, and only moved in with my exhusband after we were married.

It also doesn't sit right with some people when a person is married in one country and not another.

but you were pregnant before you got married

where did you 'do it' then [Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Palin's stylist:
quote:

hehe [Big Grin]

....under the sheet with the hole in it... [Razz]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Palin's stylist:
quote:

hehe [Big Grin]

....under the sheet with the hole in it... [Razz]

i wondered how many fiances there were and how did they escape [Big Grin]

Strange also that now shes BEEN married she will 'do it' and more with anyone anywhere. [Roll Eyes]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com