EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » best freind u got from es (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: best freind u got from es
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah manx!! why oh why do people change their names?!!! I get soo confused by it all, not that that is difficult to achieve thse days [Big Grin]

I am sure we will bump into each other soon [Smile]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i changed it ages ago cos it was chosen for me by a kind person here.
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Won't say her name, she knows who she is, even though she no longer posts here, I know she reads [Smile] ya noor intee... [Wink]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
won't say his name you all know who he is and he still posts here [Roll Eyes] let it go
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best friend from es... Yorkie by far though i have several good friends from here

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Palin's stylist:
Tina

It's obvious you have never been to Egypt or been around Egyptian men.
Have you any idea at all what internet cafes are used for here in Egypt?
Just go in any one any night of the week and you will see it filled with guys all chatting to women just like you, all telling them well rehersed lines.

It is an epidemic and that is why reading the stuff you write here is so sad.

[Frown]

Haven't you heard.

That epidemic has passed now and [Smile] they are all playing silroad online, apparently it's better than chatting with girls.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Palin's stylist:
Tina

It's obvious you have never been to Egypt or been around Egyptian men.
Have you any idea at all what internet cafes are used for here in Egypt?
Just go in any one any night of the week and you will see it filled with guys all chatting to women just like you, all telling them well rehersed lines.

It is an epidemic and that is why reading the stuff you write here is so sad.

[Frown]

whats sad is changing ur name every other day.

why the need to hide?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beachstrife
Member # 15606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beachstrife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
auto #1
Posts: 33 | From: Halifax, NS, Canada | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos'
Member # 16045

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, Beachlife. So if Auto is your best friend here, why did you say that he had harassed and stalked you, after he had given you money. Which version is the truth? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 23 | From: Stand Up Against Censorship! | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best friend from ES??

-female: Makbeta (cause I met her and we had a nice time [Smile] )
I also like a lot of other members from ES but haven't met them so far, so can't call them 'friends'.
- male: Ayman (no, not the latest bf from Momma_Dukes, another one)
He is a real cool guy. [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And vice versa, DG. [Smile]

I even didn't have to shout "ES" at the station because we spotted each other straight away! [Big Grin] [Wink]

Hope to meet you again and also other ESers one day.

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com