EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » im SO evil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im SO evil
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got a phone call from a foster care/volunteer program for abused kids. Apparently my EX applied to do work for them and they were calling me for a character reference. LOL!
Well, I am amazed that he would wanna do something like this, but I know him and there has to be a catch...he is getting something out of it.
I told the woman straight up, I would not recommend him for this. He is abusive, beat his own kids and tried to push his mistress down the steps and spike her drink with abortion pills when he got her knocked up.
Well she went onto telling me that he would expect a tax cut for doing this and I was like, "AHHHH there it is."
Then she said he told her there are some thing that he said he can't do because he got into a car accident in April, which I didnt even know about. I told her, '2 months ago, I crashed my car and he came with his tow truck, hoisted it, and even fixed the darn thing which required him to put it up on a lift and get underneath it. Then we went to JFK airport in October and he was pushing a cart with at least 8 heavy suitcases on it...no limp, no oo ouch, nothing. He isn't hurt...but then again I also know he will do ANYTHING to make a buck, even to SUE so he is probably trying to milk the guy for money. He is telling you he can't do these things because he wants the good reputation of working with kids yet doesn't wanna do the job'.
I told her, he wont even care for his own kids, has a son who don't even know him, and being a foster child myself, I would not let this man take care of kids. And I let her know that if she even wanted to do legal researach she would find that both myself and the mistress have had restraining orders on him and he was arrested for possesion of a controlled substance and domestic battery in 2005.

Next step, me calling the mistress and joining forces so we can take him to court and sue his pants off for support. She doesn't know he owns a biz now and he didn't report it to the courts either. They still think he is making $250 a week at his ex-job when in fact he is pulling in around $5-8 k's a month profit, going on trips to the islands with that fat old pig, and flying to Vegas now and then pissing his money away at the card tables.

Ahhhhh, I knew this day would come, the day when his karma would set in. And I'm going for the jugular.

He is going doooooooown. He thinks he can mess with people's lives, and know, disgustingly enough, act like he cares for unfortunate children just so he can look good in court, because I have a feeling someone is trying to either sue him or he did something bad. I keep hearing horror stories from mutual friends of ours who went to wrok for him and he was abusive to them...his wife tells me the same and thats the reason I wouldnt help with his business, because he is like a slave driver and is very verbally abusive, and I think an ex employee is taking him to court. One of them even keyed his car a few months back. And I know him better than anybody else and he just wants too gain a good name so he would look like a saint in court. Nobody will honor a lawsuit on a man who volunteers to help needy kids right? What a slimey bastard!!!!
Even last week, the IRS called my phone looking for him.
When we were married, he went to a marriage counselor just so it would look good and the cop who arrested him for beating me one night would rop the charges. After they were dropped, he had no desire to counsel again.

fukkers like this ALWAYS get what they deserve, one way or another...and me being a Scorpio, revenge is my middle name. The revenge is falling into place on its own, buut Im going to hop on it's back and steer it. I can be the nicest sweetest girl, but can also be the most evil vindictive bitch you'd ever meet.

Watch, he is going to fly. I give him 2 years before he goes back home to Egypt with his puny lil' tail between his legs. You wanna hurt people, you wana steal from your family and abuse ur wife and brothers, and neglect your kids motha fukka? Ok, dont cry when God gives you back everything you did 3 times as worse.

He thought he could have his cake and eat it too...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

heehee

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.... bad move putting you as a referee!!!
I can't ever believe my ex would be so stupid as to name me to give a character reference!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is he not a rapist as well ? [Confused]

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, just get over it already and move on with your life. The longer you tie up all your energy in this guy, the longer you are putting him in charge of you. You may not understand this, but you really are being led around and controlled by your feelings for him still. Let it go, wish him the best, and then your karma stays clean. Life has a way of leveling things out with no assitance needed from angry hurt women. As he is the Father of your only child, it is in your best interests to wish him the best, and hope he is sucessful in the States to provide for his children. Your need to hurt him really hurts you.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he sure is...never thought u could rape a spouse til i met him.
but i didnt tell her that.

see, i treat him good and smile and he thinks we are friends, but i only do that to keep it zero drama and to keep it cool for Aleya.
but inside, I want his head on a rod standing in my front yard.

i wasnt going to take the revenge to extremes, even almost let it go. thats how over him i got. but now i feel like it. especially when his kids and theyre moms are struggling while he treats some old ex junkie like a goddess because she does everything for him...and i mean EVERYTHING. (well except clean the house, i overheard them fighting because she left dirty plates and glasses sitting on the windowsill of the bedroom for almost a month.)
most of all, she keeps his business running, which keeps money in his pocket without him having to really do anything. and thats the only thing he wants.
and i even fell badly for her...she isnt mean or anything and we have actually become quite friendly, but i know that someday soon she is going to be in his boat of ex's with a hard on for revenge.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
Wow.... bad move putting you as a referee!!!
I can't ever believe my ex would be so stupid as to name me to give a character reference!!!!

So true. MD, your ex is just DUMB!! [Big Grin]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooohhh ! vengeance(sp) is mine sayeth the lord
paybacks a bitch aint it lmho

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
well see I AM over him...he could go to hell for all I care, but now that the tide has settled and I really take a look at the situation and how I let him get away with no alimony or fair support after all he put me thru, Im like, WTF is wrong with me? you gonna let somebody do all that to u and u let him get away and have it easy while you suffer picking up the pieces? its not fair and i dont like somebody riding on me like that.

especially when he thinks i am going to give him good references and continue to stand beside him in his pursuit of money and a good life when his own kids are suffering.

you know, lately aleya has been asking me about her half brother. i dont know HOW she found out about him, but she did and keeps asking if she can see him. you know how bad that makes me feel?

he needs to learn his lesson because he is still using people and screwing people over and somebody has to put a stop to it and teach him a lesson.

thats the whole point to this.

I have no need to hurt him...trust me I could have had his ass SHOT months ago if I really wanted, but I let it go. As much as I hate him I cant hurt him. But enough is enough. And now he is using little kids just to give himself a good name cuz he got himself into trouble??!! What a fukking CAD!
I cant stand to see people behave that way and after the stunt he is pulling now, I cant just sit back and let it go. Im the one who always had to clean up his mess and teach him whats right.
I had to call his mistress a few years back and tell her not to accept drinks or food from h im cuz' he was on the hunt for abortion pills. I mean, he could have done that and made that baby come out with all kinds of defects and I told him this...and the only thing that worried him was having another baby to feed.

bastards like that dont fly with me.what i am doing now isnt for my own benefit (except the $$ part, and I deserve to have my rights), im doing it because enough is enough...i mean dood, i understand you grew up poor and want to have $$$ but how many fukking lives do you need to ruin to get it??

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O RLY!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoexpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Village Girl, you said you were leaving the group, but yet your still here. You say you’re over them, but you continuously rant on about the gigolos that left you. You are what you are, accept it. Obviously the males and females of this world just don’t find you all that appealing. Embrace the fact that God put you on earth to be a floor mat. Your life could be worse; you could be one of those girls in Tijuana that gets mounted by a donkey every night just to make a dollar. Unlike them’ you have the choice and money to pay others to screw you.
Posts: 133 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bahahaha, that was cruel.

Very funny, yet cruel. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com