EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Warning to female tourists thinking of marrying Egyptians (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Warning to female tourists thinking of marrying Egyptians
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
Well instead of filth there will be blood, which is kinda filthy too ? lol

Oh, that makes me think of all those poor sheep who don't know their days are numbered!
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that what you think about when you're all alone in your room at night ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Is that what you think about when you're all alone in your room at night ?

No, just because Mr. Wonderful insists on staying with me at night.

VB, how have you been?

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have spent the day on the beach drinking tequila and got dropped off in a dark street in Heliopolis where I walked to my apartment alone. [Big Grin]

WWWWWWAAAAHHHH I am such a rebel [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justvisiting:
VB, how have you been?

Greetings JV [Big Grin]

Been well thx, hope all's good with you too

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As for the man-talk, ask your habibi to tell you how to say "Lower your gaze" in Arabic because that's what they're supposed to do;
Ohh, good idea, thanks. However, he would probably just suggest I don’t say anything and walk away.

Micro buses scare me because the whole passing the money down thing, and me not knowing where the hell I am. In a taxi, if Sam isn’t with me, I will usually give him a call so he can talk to the driver, or I would have a piece of paper with it all written down in Arabic. I’ve never had any problems riding in a cab alone.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by **cat**:
I dont understand this thread. Not long ago I said that I walked in Egypt fine, with no hassle and so did female relatives. I was jumped on by everyone saying I have no idea what I am talking about, women get harrassed every time they leave the house???!

Now everyone is on here saying how safe it is for women.

I wish people would make their minds up.

I never disagreed with you [Big Grin] I feel safer here than anywhere in the UK [Big Grin]

If the streets were not safe or walking alone at night was not acceptable then I simply would not do it. But becasue both statements are complete tosh I do what is normal within the society I am living in!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have not walkethed the forbidden lands of rape and murder. Muahahaha
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
You have not walkethed the forbidden lands of rape and murder. Muahahaha

Yes, I have.. then I moved to Cairo [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
When is your birthday ? I want to get you an eye patch for that winking eye of yours.
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
When is your birthday ? I want to get you an eye patch for that winking eye of yours.

She has not got a wink its a twitch leave her alone and let her enjoy [Wink]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
March 26th and I demand gifts [Big Grin]

I wink at you because you are so irresistable. Build a bridge and get over it dude [Wink]

Egypt Private Investigator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egypt Private Investigator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Sharona

As Member of Egypt Private Investigator Business
and as our experience in that field,

I would Like to tell you that Even Scammers Have hearts and can fall in love again.
it happens with one case A guy who ripped off Many foreigners in sharm elshikh in money before already registered as scammer few years ago online in some websites, and he fall in love with Poland woman and she was worried he told her everything about his past and after we did investigation on him he was totally true, he left sharm for his home town and he love his wife he refused tempting from any women put on his way,
so that tells some cases like this, with people we thought that they will be not be true because of their record but it shock us with decent result so that means that They human beings and have hearts and can fall in love and be loyal.

Yes before any woman no matter foreigner or no foreigner they should understand and Have enough time with their partner Egyptian or not Egyptian before they start any serious relationship.

But Its Not realistic to generalize that all Egyptians who work in tour field want to use foreigners.
because every place have bad people and good people.
And I can assure you that From Professional Experience.

Thanks For your Time
EPI

--------------------
Egypt Private Investigator
Contact US;
egyptpi@ymail.com
www.egyptpi.tk

Posts: 36 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she was a nut for taking him back then god knows what he could have picked up along the way i hope you told him to go and have TEST i bet you dont educate them there .What knows leaks in women and men who have unsafe sex and reap women out or money DISCUSTING .

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok who saw the second part of the channel 4 programme. I have to say what kind of woman takes her 17 year old daughter and accepts her sleeping with some guy the first night and the other one taking her 11 year old son and leaving him to go off with some guy!!!!!!!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't see the programme YH but I think the answer to your question is very low life. You will see alot of the same thing in Sharm, its a certain type of woman and they give British women a very bad name sadly.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Penny 'rough' was certainly the first word to spring to mind!! Yes they certainly do give us a bad name. As I've said before I must go to the wrong places in Sharm as I've not seen much of it, neither of us are into nightclubbing or noisy bars. Just nice meals.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edibleMushroom
Member # 15242

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for edibleMushroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for those who are not sure who they met, there is a wanted board in russian, german and english language.
u can post the name of ur habibi there, to come to know for more information about him.
there r also black lists with pix in order to see if habibi is listed.

just follow this link to dezy house:

http://www.dezy-house.ru/forum_rus/

--------------------
greets mushroom

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edibleMushroom:
for those who are not sure who they met, there is a wanted board in russian, german and english language.
u can post the name of ur habibi there, to come to know for more information about him.

Seriously what kind of logic is that to check on your bf, lover whatsorever in this case on a more than questionable website.

I think before I would do something like that I'd rather avoid this man and this online resource altogether because hey this relationship is missing one important basic fact: TRUST on my side.

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Good Lord...i wouldn't even call him "habibi" if any of this types of doubts existed about him.A better word would be "dude".
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edibleMushroom
Member # 15242

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for edibleMushroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi@all,

the wanted board is very useful in this forum. so if other women answer u and tell u that they r also in a relationship with one special guy, then u know its a scammer.
the black list is very useful for women who came to know to a guy and the girls find his picture in the black list.
through this side u have a lot of chances to get information about somebody or to publish information.
greets
eM

--------------------
greets mushroom

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
What if the woman is just a bitter and twisted ex seeking revenge becasue the guy simply did not love her. Couldn't a man be given a bad name for no other reason other than spite?
edibleMushroom
Member # 15242

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Seriously what kind of logic is that to check on your bf, lover whatsorever in this case on a more than questionable website.

I think before I would do something like that I'd rather avoid this man and this online resource altogether because hey this relationship is missing one important basic fact: TRUST on my side.

trust yes! they r such good liers that many of the women step in the trap. if u r there for a holiday u cannot check on somebody´s character - for a few days he can just pretend to be a goodie.....

~ TL

edibleMushroom
Member # 15242

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
What if the woman is just a bitter and twisted ex seeking revenge becasue the guy simply did not love her. Couldn't a man be given a bad name for no other reason other than spite?

if u really know that u were dealing with a gigolo its good to publish him! thats not a matter of revenge its a matter of warning other women.
if its a guy who has every week a different girl-friend then think about HIV-infections in this regions! or u think that they do regularily a HIV screeing? i dont think so....
greets eM

edibleMushroom
Member # 15242

Rate Member
there was once here this enlightning thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/007210.html

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:

where you spring from since may 2008 [Wink]
pure spring
Member # 13333

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pure spring     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies, don't let the gigolos to confuse your idea about Egypt and men in Egypt. Egyptian husbands are the best in the world. A lucky foriegn girl who can get an Egyptian husband.If you judge Egyptians through gigolos, you make the same of someone who judge a country through its beggers who may see at the streets. Just avoid the touristic areas and find your Egyptian husband, You will never regret, you will pray for me for this advice. Happy wedding.
Posts: 130 | From: foggy bottom | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sharona:
quote:

They talked a lot those days, was there a requirement of thee paragraphs or more per post ?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best way to be safe is to avoid men altogether [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

[Mad] [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

[Mad] [Razz]
What?

[Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

[Mad] [Razz]
What?

[Razz] [Big Grin]

*whistling away* [Big Grin]
edibleMushroom
Member # 15242

Rate Member
@ all.
buisness through love so-called "BEZNESS" can happen anywhere where poor meets rich or dodgy meets credulous.
it can happen in any country, but mostly in tourism areas like: egypt, morocco, tunesia, turkey, gambia, senegal, jamaica, dom-rep, nigeria and in india its starting...
very popular became nowdays to fish women through the net like through skype.
many times these guys involve a lady in a love chat. they start to talk about love and finally they want to marry.
before relatives become sick, the car is broken or whatever and the ladies are asked for money and support.....
just for information.
greets
eM

--------------------
greets mushroom

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god more crapola! i can't be arsed
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They talked a lot those days, was there a requirement of thee paragraphs or more per post ?

Hahaha [Big Grin] , I was thinking the same.
I noticed Tigerlily and some others (Dalia, Penny, Mimmi, etc) were already here back in 2005. [Razz]

Oohh, people were very rude to each other then .
(see page 3: Don't get too uptight or your fake boobs might explode) [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sharona:
quote:

Is he man then ? :eek:oh me taught it was egh vomen [Big Grin] oops sorry been on the lucozade [Roll Eyes]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If you're talking about switching teams I'd like to hear more.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

If you're talking about switching teams I'd like to hear more.
No VB, just an attempt to stop the moaning about how bad men are, failed naturally [Wink]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com