EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Very Important, extremely serious (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Very Important, extremely serious
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone that speaks to Yorkshire Rose and is waiting for news from her on her condition, or hasnt heard from her and normally talks to her, Please please contact me immediately. I have information, and please every one else, if she or her husband ever do post here again, please please dont ask of the baby. This is serious guys. Lots of prayers for them
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh,really sorry.
Prayers for them. [Frown]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the meantime let's let the entire interwebby in on other people's misfortune in life.

MysticallyBrainDead.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to hell. People here care about her and she wants them to know so just go straight to hell.\You wanna be nasty take your crap else where on this,

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already there.

I'm not trying to be nasty, my qualm with this is that this being aired on a public forum might not be the best idea mystic, es being what it is.

No doubt you care for your friend, this is most admirable and yes they do need support in this difficult time.

Once again not trying to be nasty at all. Best wishes to YR and her husband, sometimes life throws shït at you that you're not prepared for.

Had this happened to me I would keep it private, but that's just me.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic is just trying to save YR from any hurt. A lot of people here know her here, but not necessarily privately as in e mail or chat. So that is why Mystic has posted what she has.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said yah . cos last thing yorkie needs is for ppl to ask her how things are going which ppl will and she has a lot of freinds here too
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Exactly, now i will say just what has happened to say the reasoning, the baby is gone at 22 weeks, ok, just happened within the hour.... I do not want her coming here or Remon either and someone asking, how is baby, how is pregnancy, got any names yet???? Yeah, I have good reason. This is hard enough for them. ANYONE that wants to be nasty take it somewhere else and for once show support of someone who really really needs it. There are many here that she needed to know this.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not talking about misfortunes like this also can become a major problem for the one who expierenced it. I should leave it upto YR herself. It can feel very uncomfortable when people hide a certain subject in conversation.
on the other side it can give relieve when talking with someone who understands...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh gosh that is so sad to hear about YR's baby.... [Frown] [Frown] Just the other day I wanted to ask how our pregnant girls are doing which incl. you also MH. I hope your pregnancy is going better.

My condolences to Yorkie & her hubby.

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Alhamdulilah my baby is doing well, but may Allah forgive me for saying i wish i could trade places with her to save her this suffering, she had suffered enough. I would far rather it be me than her, she didnt deserve this.

--------------------

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmmmmmm

I think I am with Vanilla on this one.

I am sure that YR has many friends here but her off ES network would have covered all of them who were close to her and Remon in PM or e mail I would think.

Then what should have happened I think is when YR came back she should have made it public to the rest who were not so close. When she was ready to.

I doubt she would come back here if she was not ready to tell everyone knowing that everyone else, outside the close friends would be asking her about the progress.

Just my opinion and so sad to hear that news

[Frown]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
New news all, in the texts he had said it was over. He just asked me to call.. Pray all, baby is still alive, doctors said no hope not to hope at all but baby is alive and crying. Pray hard.

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How awful. [Frown]

Unless YR requested that all ES members are informed I do think this annoncement is a little inappropriate.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
When she went to hospital she told me to keep all informed of what was going on, thank you.
Just please pray, baby life hanging in the balance.

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woah, a 22 weeker alive and crying? Oh God have mercy on my soul.

Praise God for his merciful and bountiful hand. My secretary had a 31 week baby and she was the size of a hotdog!

In His great mercy grant peace to these parents. And honestly on my knees praying for the life of this child.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Am praying, I know the earliest surviving baby was born at 21 weeks 6 days. Not many at this age make it. A nephew on my childrens fathers side was born at almost 28 weeks, did very well. My best friend in florida baby girl was born at 26 weeks, at 2 pounds or one kg.. she is a very healthy 3 year old now Alhamdulilah. 22 weeks 3 days, Allah be with them.

--------------------

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This must be a Egyptian State Hospital??? Wonder what facilities they have...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I know its not a government hospital, her doctor was saying day before yesterday he didnt want to have to move her there.. its in alex that is all i know of where.

Verily to Allah belongs what he takes and what he gives, and everything with him has an appointed time..
in Allahs hands this must remain and may Allah do what is best,no matter what that be may Allah relieve the pain and suffering of all involved. Ameen

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers to YR, her hubby and the baby. May Allah watch over them and help them in this time. I dont know what else to say, this really is the saddest news.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers also go out for this precious life, and sweet, loving couple.
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just heard from Remon - baby has passed away this morning.
Prayers.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Nobody has asked yet: Is it a boy or a girl?
I think I can make an imagenation of the situation; father and mother in total shock, dramatic scenes in the family. Most important is that the father is near the mother,supporting each other, so that they both can talk about what has happened to them. Everybody is handling such situations in their own personal way, and it is possible that this brings distance between the couple instead of growing into each other.
Leave it up to her. Make clear that you, as her best friend, are there when she needs you, and try to prevent an overload of attention from people that weren't close with her anyway.

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
yes, i got the same message just now at 1030 am cairo time... the baby died at 730 am after struggling for 8 and half hours, nearing nine hours. Little boy. The doctors did nothing to help this baby, they left him to die, no drips, no respirator, nothing despite he was crying for the first 2 hours.
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such very sad news, may god take care of them all. At least they had time to know their baby boy even if for such a short time and to say goodbye.

Mystic dont judge those doctors, life is cruel sometimes, just have faith in god of what was meant to be.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what very sad news this is for their baby

i was going to be takin some stuff to them when i go to egypt now i know i cant

may Allah bless them all keep them safe

they are in my thoughts and prayers xxx

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many many hugs to Yorkie and her husband in these very hard and difficult times .....

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
It is very hard to accept such things. People are tended to need a reason why this happened, and there isn't always a reason.
Reality is that everybody has to deal with death, it is something that we all will know sooner or later, and it's the only subject in life in which we all succeed. In time, we all will be death.
If one is aware, death and grief can become a tool to get greater insight into the reality of life. I sincerely hope, YR and her husband will be able to handle this loss together. Their first child is dead, but it will always stay in their minds, and after time probably they will be able to look back and see that this baby has changed them, hopefully in a positive way...

--------------------

egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorshire Rose and Hubby...pls be strong at this difficult time....
Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cried my eyes out at this on Oprah.

99 balloons

How one couple dealt with their loss and became an inspiration to others when daddy recorded his son Elliots short life each day for others to share.

Incredibly moving

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree CHH, Incredibly moving.

Rose, I pray for you and your husband to be comforted at this time. Take solace in the knowledge that your child has seen God and knows true peace.

We are an online community here on ES. Some we know only from post and others we have developed a closer relationship with. Yet we are all here, on this planet, at this time, on this forum. For whatever reason, we are a part of each others life. We have a bond.

I personally think it amazing that we have come together from different parts of the world, and share our joys and sorrows. There is hope for mankind.

Ecc 7:1 A good name [is] better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

Mat 5:4 Blessed [are] they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Mat 5:8 Blessed [are] the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

1Jo 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1Jo 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD thats a stupidly unfair thing to say, as if telling people could jinx the baby.

I think Mystics intentions were honest in this and although everyone may not agree with it being posted it was and we know to be careful with YR now at this time.

It is a sad time for everyone here especially YR and her friends here and it was her friend that was concerned about anyone saying something to hurt her without knowing what happened.

I know we all have to cope with death at some point, but we should all show a little sympathy and compassion without throwing insults and blame about to anyone. There is no blame, God chose this little boy to go direct.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My deepest and utmost condolescences to Yorkie and Remon.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
you know its really sad scrolling down and reading what happened, but really, i dont think its right you guys are telling this all out on here.
come on people whats the matter with you!?
if they wanted it to be heard by a million folks and their mother they would have made a dozen calls and posted here by now.

shame on you'z...for real for real. i wouldnt be suprised if all this talk about THEYRE personal **** wasn't anything more than a jinx.

Perhaps you missed the part where Yorkie had asked me to keep everyone informed when she went to hospital
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
You've Had a Miscarriage--What Now?

By Henry Lerner, M.D., OB/GYN, author of Miscarriage: Why It Happens And How Best To Reduce Your Risks

The process of having a miscarriage can be frightening, painful, and tremendously disappointing. If you had just had a miscarriage, you may be upset and confused about what you have just been through. You may feel that something you did brought on your miscarriage. You may be fearful that you will never have a baby--or another baby, if you already have children.

But while these may be natural ways to feel, by learning why miscarriages occur and what you can do to reduce your risk the next time you try to conceive, you can help relieve these feelings of confusion, fear, and guilt.

There is a beautiful poem, probably familiar to you, called the "Serenity Prayer". It was written in 1932 by theologian Reinhold Niebuhr. Part of it goes like this:

God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference
I feel this prayer provides a very useful model for thinking about and coming to terms with having had a miscarriage.

"Accepting what I cannot change": The first thing you need to know is that most miscarriages are spontaneous natural events that occur because of random, accidental miscombinations of the chromosomes of the egg and sperm during conception. These are spontaneous acts of nature over which you have no control. You did not cause your miscarriage and bear no responsibility for it. This is also the reason why, at least for the present, medicine cannot prevent these sorts of sporadic miscarriages.

"The courage to change what I can": By learning more about the causes of miscarriages, you will come to understand that some miscarriages are caused by specific, potentially correctable medical problems. You will learn that many of these problems can be treated with excellent results. You will be able to determine when medical testing following a miscarriage is reasonable and when it would be a waste of your time, money, and energy.

What are some of these "changes" you can make to reduce your risk of having a miscarriage the next time you conceive?

Get to know more about your family medical and genetic history. Learn what conditions, if any, "run" in your family.

Make sure you are immunized against communicable diseases such as German measles and chickenpox.

Avoid exposures to infectious diseases such as Lyme disease, toxoplasmosis (contact with cat liter boxes, eating raw meat), and cytomegalovirus.

If you have had several miscarriages, have yourself checked for the possibility that there are anatomic abnormalities in your uterus or other reproductive organs.

Similarly, if you have had several miscarriages, make sure that your body is making sufficient levels of reproductive hormones to be able to sustain an early pregnancy.

Make sure your environment and your workplace are safe. Make sure the air you breathe and the materials you work with are not harmful to either you or your future fetus.

Make sure any medical problems you have are under the best possible control. If you are a diabetic, make sure your blood sugar levels are where they should be. If you are an asthmatic make sure that your medications are properly adjusted.

Of course stop smoking, stop the use of any recreational drugs, and keep alcohol consumption to a minimum. Check with your doctor before taking any medications other than Tylenol or antacids.

Then--after making sure you are in the best possible condition to become pregnant--go ahead! Since miscarriages occur in one in five pregnancies, you have a four out of five chance--80 percent--of having a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby with your next conception. Yes, you will likely have many fears during the early months of your next pregnancy. Yes, you will have difficulty discussing your early pregnancy with relatives and friends. But as the months of your pregnancy go by, as you first hear the fetal heart in your obstetricians office, and as you first begin to feel your baby moving around 20 weeks gestation, you will know that you have overcome the ordeal of having had a miscarriage and will soon be blessed with the healthy baby you have so long dreamed of having.

http://www.erichad.com/HL-miscarriage.htm

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This would be the quickest and easiest way to keep people informed as Yorkie had asked.

This is not about a publicity stunt or suchlike, it is a time when people should offer their condolences rather than looking for the bad in people's innocent actions.

I know I for one, along with many others are very grateful for Mystic keeping us informed.

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed Advocate.

YR is in no state to communicate with people let alone update forums and FB. She has many friends and well-wishers on and off ES some of whom Mystic has no way of contacting - not everyone is on FB or email lists.

PS YRs forum no longer exists.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Please can't we just have one thread on this forum WITHOUT any arguments??

~ TL

Lum'os
Member # 13085

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lum'os         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For once, I agree with Tigerlily. I appreciate what VB and others have said, but the sad news is out now and it's time only for condolences.
Posts: 34 | From: Stand Up Against Censorship! | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Yes and momma dukes if you want to lay into me for posting about this fine, do it in a new thread, this thread is about yorkie and is here for all to offer condolances and support and prayers. Show some respect to that fact please and state your objections in a seperate place. I refuse to argue with ANYONE over this point. Fact is she needs us all right now, THEY need us and the prayers. Every single person praying for them adds to the help, whether or not they know them. And yes they are hurting but to know so many care about what they are going through will be part of what helps them through this time.
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god bless you both, my sincere condolences
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers and condolences to you Yorkshire Rose and your husband, at this very sad time.

God Bless you all.

xxx

Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] Terrible news.
Nothing we say, can take away the pain of losing a baby.
Hope they are surrounded by loving people and friends.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALL MY LOVE and prayers are with you yr and remon. i am so sorry .
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's so sad... [Frown] [Frown]
My thoughts and prayers go to YR and her husband. I've never met Yorkie, but she comes across as such a good caring person... Mystic, thank you for keeping me updated.

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry for you YR... [Frown]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Please can't we just have one thread on this forum WITHOUT any arguments??

~ TL

I agree with Tiger... this thread has no place for arguments and bitching!!!
My thoughts and prayers are with Yorkie and her husband at this tragic time.
This precious little boy will be taken good care of in heaven.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, this thread is purely about two people that need to have our thoughts and prayers.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

So very sad thinking about this today when I was out.
Thinking I am out here shopping and that poor couple's lives have crashed around them. [Frown]

Makes you realise how lucky we are and what is important eh..............

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Countess Hermione Heliotrope:
So very sad thinking about this today when I was out.
Thinking I am out here shopping and that poor couple's lives have crashed around them. [Frown]

Makes you realise how lucky we are and what is important eh..............

i second that .
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com