EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Don't Be Victim

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't Be Victim
Egypt Private Investigator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egypt Private Investigator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good Morning/Evening.

we been investigating lots of Egyptians who work in tour field (Mostly) and the result is not great between every 10 cases approximately there is 3 loyal and decent one.
but at the begging lets Put this in the way Majority of Egyptians are decent People.
and We can Not Generalize all of Egyptians who work in tour field as scammers.
all we can do to Be careful. and we all know that everyplace in this world have good and bad people.
Some of Egyptians who work in tour Field in Egypt they use western women for one or tow or three of the those reasons !

Money - Immigration - Sex

First the " Money "
If you Are Female foreigner in Egypt and fall For Egyptian.
Please Give to your Relationship Time Before start Anything Serious
Some of Our smart clients they do this trick
when they get to know the Egyptian they test them about the money!
like don't show that your rich even if you are rich. and say that you have Loans and struggle back home.
if he true it wouldn't matter him if your rich or not.
i know its Bad to lie to your partner about details of your life
but you have your reasons, you don't want to be victim of fraud.

Second "Immigration"
about the Immigrations and visas
some Egyptians don't mind if your rich or not they only want visa to foreign country to start new life that they think its easier! , How Do you Know he Want you for visa ?
watch his words carefully , if you see that he talk alot about visas and embassy and he need to be there and he always do dreaming about i want be there work study, etc. also check his passport ask him about his record or if he apply for any visa to any country before. if he did apply before and get refused then you should be careful.
because mostly they disappear or mistreat you once they get their visas. that they wanted in the first place by Name of Love and Marriage.

third "Sex"
and also Test them about the sex.
I know the western culture and sex is not big deal.
but here in Egypt its big Deal.
so some of Egyptians who work in tour field they use foreigner only for sex
so don't show them that you easy woman, i know your culture is different
but if you want serious relationship with this guy and you want to test him
to be sure that he is True don't show him that you easy woman take time long time for your relationship before you start anything serious.

My apology to all the Rest of Decent Egyptians, we know that most of Egyptians are good people and decent.
but there is Few giving bad name to the rest and we want to be sure that they don't get what they want off innocent women by the name of love and marriage. because this is the most painful and devastating things that can happen to anyone.

Also know that its not too late if you discover that your Partner is using you,
if he disappear after he got to your country or mistreat you
most of countries have this policy for Fraud Marriage all you have to do is Report him to the ministry of Immigration to cancel out his visa.

if you find out that he is using you for money and he disappear after you send him money
you can find lawyer in Egypt even if you abroad you can sign for the Egyptian lawyer paper in the Egyptian embassy where you are to speak in your behalf in the Egyptian court for Fraud.
and we have experience similar cases mostly they scared and try to negotiate to get your money back before you start any serious act in the court that might cause him problems end up in Jail.

good luck to those who in relationship with Egyptians and remember Not all the Egyptians is like that.

Please If You Had similar Experience share With us
add more Tips.

Thanks

Posts: 36 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stay away from the guys in tourist resorts!!

It's that simple.

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egypt Private Investigator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily

Thats good Point Of view. Thanks

but you don't know when or where the love knock your door! and you can't Control it.

--------------------
Contact US;
egyptpi@ymail.com
www.egyptpi.tk

Posts: 36 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egypt Private Investigator:
Tigerlily

Thats good Point Of view. Thanks

but you don't know when or where the love knock your door! and you can't Control it.

What an interesting or should I rather say ROMANTIC point of yours although what people describe as love is merely infatuation and lust. Real love has to develop in time and by falling in "love" with a hotel employee while on vacation in an exotic but developing country is more than questionable. Women are especially vulnerable at this time of the year and most of them who are comming on vacation don't know anything about the scam going on involving Egyptian men and of course they are not able to get an understanding of a different culture in such a short time.

You on the other hand are trying to downplay the whole situation by noting "but there is Few giving bad name to the rest" and "some of Egyptians who work in tour field they use foreigner only for sex".

Seriously who are you trying to kid??

Instead of focusing to have a business running by backchecking your own citizens you should rather become an advocate and make these women aware of fraud happening all over the tourist resorts.

Yes Egyptians are good and decent people - most of them are - but not in the specific areas we are talking about.

Again I say enjoy the sun and the beach while you are on vacation but stay away from the resort workers. Most of them mean nothing but trouble. Congratulations to the comparable few happy cases. This board is a sad witness.

If you don't play with fire you can't get burned. If you don't become involved with an Egyptian while on holiday you can't become a potential victim.

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
Dear Tigerlily

thanks for your time
well we have to be realistic here,
first from our experience not all Egyptian who work in tour field is bad , you have forgotten something they are human beings and have hearts and can fall in love too right no matter what their background is they can change. if they met their true love.
so there is some good people in those 2 cities sharm or Hurghada there is some egyptians who proof to us that they change.

but i agree with you majority is only try to Fishing, try to find women either for the 3 reasons i posted above in the topic.

so what would you do when there is woman fall in love with guy from sharm or hurghada and he said that he love her too ! , yes some woman strong will wake away and some want to give it chance they say what if i am wrong what if he is my true soul mate !
and the tips above in this topic for those type of women who choose to give it chance.
i believe there is a risk!

but sir/madame there is Successful Marriage between many of foreign women and Egyptians they have kids they have life and they genuine, and those women are dreaming of the same case.

well my advise Be Sure no Age gap in the relationship.

Thanks again for your time.

--------------------
Contact US;
egyptpi@ymail.com
www.egyptpi.tk

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It's that simple.

~ TL

Sam was my rep in Luxor. Had I listened to that advice, I wouldn't have ever gotten to know him, and just weeks away from my fifth trip out there to be with him.
Feel free to call him a conman just because of where and how we met, but if I could go back, I wouldn't change a single thing.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are 4 types of tourism romances:

The ones that only last 2 weeks... hey ho. **** happens... enjoy them while they last.

Ones that last longer but they realise it cannot work out for whatever reason... hey ho. **** happens.

Ones that the guy or gal is out for something in particular... generally money or sex. Walk away.. **** happens.

Success stories... frowned upon and disbelieved as the first three shout louder [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

If you don't play with fire you can't get burned.

~ TL

Sorry but that was the stupidest thing I've ever seen you say...

You can still get burned if Vader is walking around with a flamethrower, muahahaha.

fshhhhh

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You can still get burned if Vader is walking around with a flamethrower, muahahaha.

fshhhhh

Lol! How random.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fshhhh lol
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Project: wife in alexandria egypt
ID: 1133192335
(Cancelled Project)

Budget: N/A
Bidding Ends: 1/27/2006 10:38 (expired)
Project Creator: alexguy
Rating: (No Feedback Yet)
Description: My wife is in the Victoria section of Alexandria, Egypt and I want to know if shes cheating.
Additional Info (Added 11/28/2005 10:51)...

will pay 1500 LE
Area of Expertise:

* Private Investigator
* Matrimonial Investigator

Years of Experience Required: Any

no bidding whats this mean .... [Big Grin] [Eek!]
was she ever found out what was the out come of this investigation ??????

Egypt Private Investigator 0104321098

whos this [Big Grin] just in case i can pass it on to someone wants to find the choccys under the sheets [Wink]

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
Sharona ? whats your point ?!

your talking about this website where you copy that?

http://www.freelancesecurity.com/projects/1133192335.html

--------------------
Contact US;
egyptpi@ymail.com
www.egyptpi.tk

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sharona ? whats your point ?!

your talking about this website where you copy that?

http://www.freelancesecurity.com/projects/1133192335.html

NOT TELL
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont take it personally private investigator dude. she has nothing better to do then stalk and hunt people's life online. see, she thinks that the only people in the world are those who exist on her buddy list and in her little world, no 2 people have the same name.

so she goes and googles your name and spends hours on end, cigarettes piling over the ashtray, hair in an einstein frizz, dark circles under her eyes and drooling all over her keyboard with grease stains from yesterdays big mac down her wife beater top looking for anything she can then when she sees a name like urs, insists that its you and tries to 'throw it up in your face' in her sick need for drama. she will try to pull up every single website or forum or anything you ever belonged to and will make it into some situation, as if ES is the ONLY website the human race is allowed to mingle at. basically, she shuns those who attempt to step outside of her world on ES and if you try, you will be shot down as if she was Jim Jones and you were the member trying to escape the compound.
She gets off on it. she is psycho that way. god forbid we was able to run a google on HER...she would probably have a restraining order against her in every state plus maybe even be a registered sex offender charge. see, she dont know that for every finger you point, the other 3 of them are pointing right back at you, and the accuser is ALWAYS actually the accused.

so if your name is for example, 'ahmed' forget about all the other 10 million ahmeds out there. if the name comes up #1 on the google search list, its automatically you.

lol whats really sad is that she feels powerful doing this when all it does is prove she is a fukking weirdo. i mean, she probably is the most hideous beast ever to walk to planet and the only way she can get to know people is if she makes their life up herself.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
thanks for explaining Momma_Dukes

but she post nothing has to do with us this website we are consults there but this project she posted is on 2005 we didn't even start at that time yet and i don't have clue why she put it ? like what is the connection between it and the topic ?!

anyway thanks for explanation

Lets Guys stick to the topic
anybody who had similar experience with Egyptian please post it

Thanks to all

--------------------
Contact US;
egyptpi@ymail.com
www.egyptpi.tk

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
dont take it personally private investigator dude. she has nothing better to do then stalk and hunt people's life online. see, she thinks that the only people in the world are those who exist on her buddy list and in her little world, no 2 people have the same name.

so she goes and googles your name and spends hours on end, cigarettes piling over the ashtray, hair in an einstein frizz, dark circles under her eyes and drooling all over her keyboard with grease stains from yesterdays big mac down her wife beater top looking for anything she can then when she sees a name like urs, insists that its you and tries to 'throw it up in your face' in her sick need for drama. she will try to pull up every single website or forum or anything you ever belonged to and will make it into some situation, as if ES is the ONLY website the human race is allowed to mingle at. basically, she shuns those who attempt to step outside of her world on ES and if you try, you will be shot down as if she was Jim Jones and you were the member trying to escape the compound.
She gets off on it. she is psycho that way. god forbid we was able to run a google on HER...she would probably have a restraining order against her in every state plus maybe even be a registered sex offender charge. see, she dont know that for every finger you point, the other 3 of them are pointing right back at you, and the accuser is ALWAYS actually the accused.

so if your name is for example, 'ahmed' forget about all the other 10 million ahmeds out there. if the name comes up #1 on the google search list, its automatically you.

lol whats really sad is that she feels powerful doing this when all it does is prove she is a fukking weirdo. i mean, she probably is the most hideous beast ever to walk to planet and the only way she can get to know people is if she makes their life up herself.

i dont BLOODY SMOKE and you dont know me but i know a little someone who knows you and your A F******LIAR BIG ASS me hidious ahahaha i am kool and goodlooker ur not that i do know [Wink]

AND FOR YOU MR INVESTIGATOR WHATS UP FOUND YOU DID I .
and MD be careful your pushing my blooming patience with your dicfultasteful life and lies [Big Grin] [Wink]

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
thanks for explaining Momma_Dukes

but she post nothing has to do with us this website we are consults there but this project she posted is on 2005 we didn't even start at that time yet and i don't have clue why she put it ? like what is the connection between it and the topic ?!

anyway thanks for explanation

whats up painful is it have had anylook in looking for anyone doing anything wrong .Wrong place luvvy post on a english site for western women married to arabs who shite on them you may get more luck in here they like what happens to then its like one big ORGASM .
And MD is COMPUTER VIRTUAL SLUT . [Wink]
the nearest she gets to a man is a virtual desk top playboy that she comands to do things rofl .
Lets Guys stick to the topic
anybody who had similar experience with Egyptian please post it

Thanks to all

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sex is good.. some women use them tooo lolol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got experience before marriage. I knew an Egyptian friend from Alexandria by chatting. Blablabla... he told me that he needed some money to replaced some money stolen when he was on duty (he's a security). He's afraid to go to jail and he promised me to pay back that money if I lent him. It seems he was serious, and I asked him to go to boyfriend if he needs money (I told him I didn't have extra money). He rejected and pushed that he wanted my money and not my boyfriend's. But I told him if he really needed that just go to my boyfriend. He refused and then he was dissapear. Now from some weeks ago, he contacted me again and asked me for a meeting even I told him that I already marriage.
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
Culture Club

Thanks For Sharing Your Experience
and your smart act at that suitation
He wont ask from your Egyptian b/f coz he know they know the Trick,
It was smart act thanks for sharing

--------------------
Contact US;
egyptpi@ymail.com
www.egyptpi.tk

Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A thread on this again ? :/

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

MD, Sharona isnt Sonomod [Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheQueen
Member # 15896

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheQueen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
quote:

It's that simple.

~ TL

Sam was my rep in Luxor. Had I listened to that advice, I wouldn't have ever gotten to know him, and just weeks away from my fifth trip out there to be with him.
Feel free to call him a conman just because of where and how we met, but if I could go back, I wouldn't change a single thing.

lol sure yours is different right? What until you marry and mess up your life then you will learn like most here that met these dudes working in the tourist industry.
Posts: 48 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

MD, Sharona isnt Sonomod [Confused]
Ewwwwww please i cherish my little cabbage patch Poleeeeeeeeeeeze [Big Grin]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
lol sure yours is different right? What until you marry and mess up your life then you will learn like most here that met these dudes working in the tourist industry.
Nope, mine isn't different, the conners are the different ones.
You might have messed up your life, sob sob for you, I'm playing my violin, but I'm not so stupid. Sam a conner, haha- sorry, anyone who has met him would see that as funny (him in his suit and clipboard flirting with the ladies [Wink] ) Money, he has more than I do, I don't spend a penny. Visa, I'm moving to Egypt. Sex, it would have been cheaper getting a prostitute. Nice try. Yawn.

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
AND... he pays for me as well which is a little strange. Perhaps he is grooming me WK [Wink] OOOO we could be 2 of his 4 wives. hey homey lol [Wink]

Pass the Fanta!

TheQueen
Member # 15896

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheQueen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
You might have messed up your life, sob sob for you, I'm playing my violin, but I'm not so stupid. Sam a conner, haha- sorry, anyone who has met him would see that as funny (him in his suit and clipboard flirting with the ladies [Wink] ) Money, he has more than I do, I don't spend a penny. Visa, I'm moving to Egypt. Sex, it would have been cheaper getting a prostitute. Nice try. Yawn.

thats the biggest joke I have heard today. Tell me more. PLEASEEEEEEEE
Comparing yourself to a prostitute? so sad you have such low self asteem. Moving to egypt like the other losers? Good! Hopefully all you english ho bags will go and egypt will lose internet connections permanently.

Posts: 48 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheQueen:
quote:
quote:

Comparing yourself to a prostitute? so sad you have such low self asteem. Moving to egypt like the other losers? Good! Hopefully all you english ho bags will go and egypt will lose internet connections permanently.

I agree.

She has low self ass-team.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Her ass team is so low she has to compare herself to BettyN!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I didn't know her ass was a whole team (of somethings?)

Good work WK. [Big Grin]

Maybe you can make an army out of that!! Or win the ass-team championships.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:

Haha, retard. I didn't compare myself to a prostitute, but feel free to put words in my mouth if you so wish. Kind of makes you seem all the more sadder.
Ho bags? What the hell does that even mean, and as for losing connection just because I'm in egypt.. erm, all those in Egypt online, please raise your hand, oh, there is Vader and Ferret already. Sorry, it’s not a third world country, they don't live in huts and ride camels. Boy you are ignorant.

Ferret, I'm afraid he wasn't grooming you, he was grooming you're mum. Did she not tell you, her arse felt the wrath of his clipboard!
Tainted McDonalds fanta all round!

EDIT, to add: My ass is so big its bound to be a team of something! But hey, I'm proud of the junk in my trunk, or whatever the slogan is.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You make men with clipboards sound naughty. XD

Didn't think that was possible before, haha.

Thank you ferret for giving us home. [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Don't lie WK, you came to my mud hut!!!

I am not online, I have no electrity and free wifi connections cannot be tapped into yet.

My mum could be the third wife! All we need is one more and Sam will officially be a stud muffin.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Stub muffin, or typical man in tourism, lol.
Hey, MD is probably on the look out, however, I don't trust what I might catch through sam from her [Big Grin]
Your mud hut was delightful.
Men with clipboards ARE naughty vader. They use them to slap girls arses, then wrap their smart ties around there head rambo style when they go out on the pull. How do you think I met Sam? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
So accountants are bad boys after all. Damn it, when do the engineers get some ?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My mud hut even had running water!!! I am so shocked as I thought I was living in c1875 Egypt

Anyhoo, back to Sam da Man... maybe that clipboard is his veil, he hides behind it so you just assume he is a decent and hard working guy when in reality he is just keeping a tally of all the times you guys did the deed so he can show off to his mates back in the remote roadless dustbowl of a desert his poor type call 'home'

Phwoar accountants pmsl!!!

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Not until they are 32

--------------------
Another one....

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
Anyhoo, back to Sam da Man... maybe that clipboard is his veil, he hides behind it so you just assume he is a decent and hard working guy when in reality he is just keeping a tally of all the times you guys did the deed so he can show off to his mates back in the remote roadless dustbowl of a desert his poor type call 'home'
Nah, his clipboard isn't big enough [Big Grin]
Sam da Man, LOL! Yes, he is out saying "how you doing" to all the toursist, and especially your mum [Wink]
Running water! Oh how you lie, that was just a hole in your mud hut ceiling that you stand under when it rains!

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
pmsl... Sam will be my new Daddy!!!

Oh aye... and we did not drink alcohol or walk the streets alone!

Do you ever get the feeling there is another Egypt somewhere in the world and people really aren't talking about the one we know and love!!!

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Maybe they went to a tiny village in egypt, and now think that must be what all of egypt is like. By the way, is New Look open in City Stars yet?
Sam prefers for you to call him Daddy Masry, or was that what he said he likes your mum to call him, I forget [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My Mum likes to call him every morning darling [Wink]

NL wasn't open the last time I checked. I only hope when it opens it doesn't look like one big jumble sale like H&M does! I am such a shop snob [Big Grin]

Yeah but not only are we slated for our men and our homes but for our nationalities as well [Wink] Perhaps the midget la la just acually has issues with us in general and even if we all lived in Cali and worked for her she would still find reasons to be as annoying as thrush [Big Grin]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
NL is my fav shop, so when I was lost in City Stars, and saw: "New look coming soon", it felt like a sign that I belonged there [Big Grin]

Your mum can have him in the mornings, as long as I get him in the evenings [Wink]

--------------------
Another one....

change
Member # 16069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for change   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
putting everything aside i had married one of those gigolos but immigration has all the details already i can't wait to see him back in the streets of
Ain Shams where he belong with no job,,,,, scamming the the ladies on the internet for money with all his lies, bad, bad boy.....hope he spend some time in jail for the fraud he did coming to the USA to get women for money,,,his time will come maybe his picture should be on the net so all can see who the trash is his time is coming ,,, now he trying to marry another women and still married ,,, wow

Posts: 2 | From: usa | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by change:
putting everything aside i had married one of those gigolos but immigration has all the details already i can't wait to see him back in the streets of
Ain Shams where he belong with no job,,,,, scamming the the ladies on the internet for money with all his lies, bad, bad boy.....hope he spend some time in jail for the fraud he did coming to the USA to get women for money,,,his time will come maybe his picture should be on the net so all can see who the trash is his time is coming ,,, now he trying to marry another women and still married ,,, wow

Wow!!!!! its the norm after a while beleive me egyptian men seem always have a cobweb from one corner of the globe to another .
If you want i can send you my catapolt its good for wiping out shite .

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
good Morning/Evening.

we been investigating lots of Egyptians who work in tour field (Mostly) ...

Is there any other work fields that have bad image such as tour field guys? maybe ones who work in (women)magazines?
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE: Do you ever get the feeling there is another Egypt somewhere in the world and people really aren't talking about the one we know and love!!! UNQUOTE

Yup - there must be!

on my last trip a couple of weeks I didnt get much harrassment at all - not that I'm complaining - there was the usual - Do want a taxi / caleche / felluca etc but a lot of them I was left alone

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Culture Club:
quote:
good Morning/Evening.

we been investigating lots of Egyptians who work in tour field (Mostly) ...

Is there any other work fields that have bad image such as tour field guys? maybe ones who work in (women)magazines?
No , its Because Most of our business in tour places but also many normal people who met online and she want to investigate him.

but cheating does not require place or time. it can be done anywhere anytime.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com