EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Man for free - Ladies, meet Mohamed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Man for free - Ladies, meet Mohamed
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok seriously, I got a friend request on myspace from some Egyptian guy. I thought it was a friend playing around because he just made the profile and chose me to be his first friend. He fed me the lines like, i had a dream of a woman i was to love and couldnt remember her face...then when i saw your picture, i realized you were her.' Well, Im no fool, sweet nothings do squat for me and right away my scumbag radar went up...but after talking to him he seemed to be a really nice guy. He keep s asking me to meet him and maybe allow him to come to america so he can work and marry me...at least he was honest right? Well, Im not up for it...I got my man now and we are pretty tight, and so I told him, 'look buddy, I know what you are trying to do...but since you were honest enough to tell me that you need to come here, find a wife and stay in usa, I will see what I can do.' And promised to remain his friend.

Like really, I know this is funny as all hell, but Its not a joke. He is really cute, 34 years old and a VIRGIN...(as so he claims he wants to remain untouched but I dunno)....So here is his pics and if any of yall wanna chat with him, lemme know Ill give you his email.

I mean he is really nice and cute...kinda looks like Amr Diab, but Im not into men who need a woman to get him on his feet...I like men who establish themself. But he is still a nice dood.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/22/l_f9609155ada64877a5eddb2243624320.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_1f0b4d8323e848d68024f7d12bd2f3ea.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/29/l_9efffb16c3354ac2a0faefc1adb09074.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_7940b731fadc442089361b1047523b76.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/55/l_3646c13375bf474a9d1adb8b4d290f47.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/l_a02937b06a88428ca745a069e928f500.jpg

Isnt he a cutey patootie?

So lemme know, and Ill play match maker...meshy?

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry not my type [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh ya he is a scorpio...so if u like a good romp in the bed, hes yo' man. lol

damn the more i look at him the more i like him.....'no tami nooooooooooooooooooooooo...leave the dood be.'

he'd be a good one nighter, dats about it.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that first pic made him look like eddie munster.. good luck with findin him a woman hes not all that but to someone he will be...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
sorry not my type [Big Grin]

me either [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
that first pic made him look like eddie munster.. good luck with findin him a woman hes not all that but to someone he will be...

ROFL at Tina. I said exactly the same thing when I just opened the first picture!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol named and shamed, he is ok looking though, if you fancy him MD why not?? you said he was honest with you but when he gets what he want, what happens to the women?
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

ROFL at Tina. I said exactly the same thing when I just opened the first picture!!! [Big Grin]
no way ok at least i dont feel stupid cas someone else seen it too...

http://www.carolinawatercooler.com/eddie.jpg

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD you found him first. You should have him

Finders Keepers and all that.........

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
hay dont dis the scorpio widows peak....all us scorps have them. when i wear my hair back i have that whole eddie munster thing too looool

come on girls he's cute! lol
got that rugged thing going on and he's quite a sharp dresser...nice smile too.....omg wtf. ima stop now.

please somebody TAKE HIM OFF MY HANDS! loooooooooool

lol tina at the pic lol
and no i dont want him. i luv my new guy. the dood i am with now, you dont find men like that easily and im not gonna eff it up for this punk.

i asked him too, like, what happens to the woman once ur here mohamed, and he says, 'what are you talking about, im going to stay with her and have a family...why you ask this?'
he just doesnt like egypt. he says that it doesnt interest him...says its too many bullshit people and craziness and he wants to put his degrees to use in usa and have a normal stress free life, but is kinda scared to do it alone.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i got mine ... hes more of a man for me.. yrs is wierd lookin to me... ill be a weeper.. losser me...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is ok MD, you can have himm, all the girls in ES will not be heart broken I promise
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
In similar thought, would you trust very cute guys?? not like the above, I mean real cute.
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/55/l_b639fb193d2245559ab559108710b497.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_57e5e63b1e04405d8055bdbfc362c413.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/l_71918fbf962c4e418bace3215f93ed17.jpg

'one boooooy, boy for sale' loooooool

sara, i trust NO MAN....as mohamed henaidy said, 'never trust anybody but your mother...and if she divorces your father, then dont trust her either.' heehee

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/55/l_b639fb193d2245559ab559108710b497.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_57e5e63b1e04405d8055bdbfc362c413.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/l_71918fbf962c4e418bace3215f93ed17.jpg

'one boooooy, boy for sale' loooooool

he looks better in these pics.. but still not most of our types...he looks like a preppy guy...
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
He changes in every picture, I can see you are in love already MD lol
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You have GOT to be joking. I was married to a Scorpio for 21 years, he was THE most UNsexual man I have ever met! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
He changes in every picture, I can see you are in love already MD lol

hahahahaha ya tami go for it hes a cameleon...
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the snake has got more of a chance lol x [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your correct snow white! Give me the snake forget the man [Big Grin] Mine is much cuter thanks [Razz] and a Pisces so he's a natural romantic [Wink]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You have GOT to be joking. I was married to a Scorpio for 21 years, he was THE most UNsexual man I have ever met! [Roll Eyes]
just something i read along my astrological reading, scoprios are the type that will only be most happy with somebody who has very attractive physical traits and they get bored VERY easily...scorpio men are difficult, and can go from hot to cold in a jiffy. and im not saying ur unattractive...passion has a big role in it too......like my ex hubby, he was effing beautiful, i mean omg....a fine mix of turkish italian and egyptian, he could have been a calvin klein model, but even he bored the hell out of me to the point where i opted for self satisfaction over his wham bam thank you mam and i even began to stray with my eyes to other men.
we like that hot heavy crazy painful sex, and if ur the type to just lay there or come in less than 1/2 an hour minimum, we give ya the boot or dont touch u at all. loool

anyway, i dont want this dood...2 scorpios never get along and all the scorp men ive had we fought like bastards....the only thing we had in common was the neek neek.

my guy now, he is a capricorn...they are the best match for scorpio....my mom is a scorp and her man, a cappie, has been with her since i was 3. thel ongest relationship i had since my divorce was with a cappie. they are the shepherd sign....they gentle graceful protector who is also very brave and strong and patient....they are the only sign that can put up with a scorpios bullshit. =)

Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya he wants to come to america and have a job. i never heard of that line before from an egyptian guy to an american woman. he must be an honest guy that will love you and take care of you forever.......Until he gets his citizenship. and whats so attractive bout him any way??? i dont judge dudes but come on lol...

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shooky:
Ya he wants to come to america and have a job. i never heard of that line before from an egyptian guy to an american woman. he must be an honest guy that will love you and take care of you forever.......Until he gets his citizenship. and whats so attractive bout him any way??? i dont judge dudes but come on lol...

i totally agree shooky [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a Scorpio for 24years and I have to agree with Ayisha! Boring boring boring!
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta agree, I'm a scorpio and I'm boring. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

just something i read along my astrological reading, scoprios are the type that will only be most happy with somebody who has very attractive physical traits and they get bored VERY easily...scorpio men are difficult, and can go from hot to cold in a jiffy. and im not saying ur unattractive...passion has a big role in it too......like my ex hubby, he was effing beautiful, i mean omg....a fine mix of turkish italian and egyptian, he could have been a calvin klein model, but even he bored the hell out of me to the point where i opted for self satisfaction over his wham bam thank you mam and i even began to stray with my eyes to other men.
we like that hot heavy crazy painful sex, and if ur the type to just lay there or come in less than 1/2 an hour minimum, we give ya the boot or dont touch u at all. loool

anyway, i dont want this dood...2 scorpios never get along and all the scorp men ive had we fought like bastards....the only thing we had in common was the neek neek.

my guy now, he is a capricorn...they are the best match for scorpio....my mom is a scorp and her man, a cappie, has been with her since i was 3. thel ongest relationship i had since my divorce was with a cappie. they are the shepherd sign....they gentle graceful protector who is also very brave and strong and patient....they are the only sign that can put up with a scorpios bullshit. =)

Scorpio men are very different to Scorpio women in my experience. I am Capricorn, my mum and best mate in UK Scorpio, lots of my female friends are Scorpio, I get on well with the females [Big Grin] I am not a lay there and do nothing and come in half an hour!! lucky to come in a month with that one [Big Grin] he was passionate........about cars, engines, motorbikes.....I often used to say if I had an engine and two wheels it might have been great [Big Grin] I would not bother with a Scorpio man again, ever!
JinJin
Member # 14821

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JinJin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute ? Definitely not ! He looks just like another bazaar boy. Greasy hair, cheap clothes and a plastic jacket. How do women fall for this ?
Posts: 83 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scorpio men are selfish lovers [Wink] they sulk and act like children come to think of it that's most men ain't it ? [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
er, he's wearing a ring ladies.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magdy_salem
Member # 15728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magdy_salem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JinJin:
Cute ? Definitely not ! He looks just like another bazaar boy. Greasy hair, cheap clothes and a plastic jacket. How do women fall for this ?

[Big Grin]
Posts: 133 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
er, he's wearing a ring ladies.

Yes that's right. What a great *catch* this guy is!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha I make u right I'm a capricorn also and I'll never go near a scorpio male again LOL
Unfortunately he's not my type [Frown]

On the subject of males and their starsign.....nothing beats a Taurus for me ;-) bulls in a china shop [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JinJin:

ROFL [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
heeheehee

=)

lostinlover
Member # 15409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostinlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look like he is engaged with that ring on the right hand...

I might be wrong....

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was the first picture a response to a 'Gheyest photo in the universe' competition?

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
vb your not a Scorpio are you? [Big Grin]
amrssnowangel
Member # 6789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amrssnowangel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone noticed the RING this man wears? He's wearing a ring in the traditional "engaged" way. Right handed ring finger. I'd have to wonder if this guy is engaged already and would urge anyone to proceed with caution with this guy.
Posts: 100 | From: Fredericksburg, VA, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hands off he's MINE!!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila*:
Hands off he's MINE!!

i thought i was yours [Eek!] [Frown]
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The topic says "man for free" [Razz] - that alone is suspicious plus he is wearing a ring.
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
...i saw the ring too. its a man ring. 3 egyptian guy friends of mine wear them and i would always ask them in the beginning, you gettin married man? they told me no and showed me their collection of rings which were mostly bands, silver, onyx, and white gold....i though doods were supposed to sport pinky rings but i think egyptians like to wear them on the ring finger.
and if he is engaged, then yikes [Eek!]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the snake!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i sent walid a ring and he wears it..alot of egyptian single men wear wedding bands and are not marrried...

--------------------

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No egyptian SINGLE man wears a wedding band. Engaged men, however, do. He wears your ring so that other women understand he's "taken."

I don't know why this idiot is trawling the net for foreign women and can't be bothered to even post a single photo without his ring, but I am guessing it's his "out of jail" card so he can later claim to his poor victim....but you saw I had my engagement ring on the entire time....of course I have a fiance, but I don't love her and she doesn't understand me the way you do....

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
No egyptian SINGLE man wears a wedding band. Engaged men, however, do. He wears your ring so that other women understand he's "taken."

I don't know why this idiot is trawling the net for foreign women and can't be bothered to even post a single photo without his ring, but I am guessing it's his "out of jail" card so he can later claim to his poor victim....but you saw I had my engagement ring on the entire time....of course I have a fiance, but I don't love her and she doesn't understand me the way you do....

aaaaaaa ok cool.. well screw him and his ring hes still not attractive..
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the snake is not wearing a ring so I guess he's on the market [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand the hoopla, I thought all men were free. [Razz]

Piscis is the stay away from sign IMHO. They are such prima donnas.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila*:
Hands off he's MINE!!

i thought i was yours [Eek!] [Frown]
[Big Grin] you are my darling you live in my heart ! (blech cough choke) sorry i swallowed the wrong way!!
[Wink] [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com