EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » OMG BOY BECOMES A FATHER AT AGE 13 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OMG BOY BECOMES A FATHER AT AGE 13
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chantelle Steadman was 14 when she became pregnant by Alfie Patten, who although now 13 is barely 122cm and looks about eight. As fresh details emerged today of the 13-year-old father, news of the birth triggered a political debate today over 'broken Britain'
Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE FRIGGIN gf LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD BE HIS MOTHER!

anyway, they will do fine, they seem to have their families helping them a lot.

sh*it happens, what can ya do.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I just had a look at the pictures!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Its said "Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight"

Well for me he looks just like a first grader!! I hope these three get all the help they need. [Frown]

"Maisie was conceived after Chantelle and Alfie — just 12 at the time — had a single night of unprotected sex.'"

[Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:

Well I don't think a baby is **** and I believe this should have not happened. I hope that their parents feel kind of guilty too about the whole situation.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scotland to make sex between 13 to 15-year-olds a criminal offence

Teens could be charged for taking things a little too far

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:

Well I don't think a baby is **** and I believe this should have not happened. I hope that their parents feel kind of guilty too about the whole situation.
its a figure of speech tiger. nobody said the baby was sh*t...sh*t stands for 'issue'.

society teaches us that this is wrong, but bioologically, there isnt anything wrong with it or else they wouldnt even have the ability to reproduce yet.

whats done is done, just keep it movin.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you see the video.....

Reporter.."can you support the baby financially??"

Alfie.... "what's financially??"

OMG.... what a future this poor baby's got!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol @ what's financially.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u have any kids vader???
that u know of?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw the Daily Mail.....
His sister had a baby at the same age!!!
I'm sure their parents must be very proud!
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
u have any kids vader???
that u know of?

The hell you on about ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
u have any kids vader???
that u know of?

The hell you on about ?
i was jokin sweety....
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Smug liberals, morality and a 13-year-old 'babyfather'

Last updated at 10:19 PM on 13th February 2009

Looking at the pictures of 13-year-old Alfie Patten, cradling the head of his new-born daughter, it's hard to know who to feel more pity for - the baby, or the father who is still a child himself.

I know there are those who will pour scorn on Alfie's head. Doubtless, he's not the sharpest pencil in the box. But the blame for this whole sorry episode lies elsewhere - and I don't mean with his 15-year-old 'girlfriend', Chantelle.

For their predicament is testament to the moral collapse that is the true legacy of a liberal establishment that has imposed its own values - or rather, lack of them - on the British people for the past four decades.

For this establishment, marriage and the nuclear family are dead, commitment is irrelevant, individual responsibility counts for nothing, the State will always pick up the tab and the only sin is to be judgmental.

Above all, children must never be told that that they're not emotionally mature enough for sex, but must instead be given every possible help with contraception. Condemnation must never be used. Thus sex education is imposed on younger and younger children who are taught every graphic detail, apart from simple restraint.

The devastation created by this moral decay is evident not only in the ever-increasing numbers of fractured and dysfunctional families (Alfie's father has sired nine children but is separated from his mother, while Chantelle's parents and five brothers survive entirely on benefits). It is apparent in the statistics that show Britain is the teenage mum capital of Europe, with the highest abortion rates.

For many teens and even pre-teens in Britain today, having sex is of no greater consequence than sneezing - something that doesn't deserve a second's thought. But then why would it when the morning after pill is handed out like Smarties?

Yesterday it was announced GPs will even be paid bonuses for persuading teenagers to go on to long-lasting contraception (which their parents often won't even know about).

Set against this backdrop, what chance do children like Alfie and Chantelle have of escaping the downward spiral of poverty and welfare dependency which has so blighted their young lives and which is the spectre that haunts their infant's crib?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats financially mean!!!!

What a pair of foolish foolish children.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God help the child [Eek!]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a lifeime of benefit scroungers - no wonder my taxes are going up
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The UK has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in Western Europe and Sunderland which is near where I come from has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in the UK.

If you go shopping there on a weekend you will see loads and loads of young girls (and probably lots of other city centres in the UK)who look school age pushing prams and pushchairs and there are so many of them do it on purpose because it's the easy way out. If you have a baby the council gives them a free house, no rent to pay, etc they get benefits off the government,many of them will never do anything with their lives or get jobs, in turn their kids have kids when they are young and the vicious cycle is repeated. I have seen it first hand. The British Underclass. It's totally out of control now and the government have no clue how to tackle it, the abortion rate has massively increased in the last few years but the problem is still escalating with the amount of teenage pregnancies increasing each year.

When I read stories like this it makes me glad I have left the UK and no longer have to pay my taxes towards supporting these scroungers who are a total drain in society and contribute nothing except more mouths to feed

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every society has it's own underclass, and it is not something that suddenly arised in the last decades. The only difference is: in 2009 there are 'newspapers' and 'magazines' and t'he internet to let the world know about this exceptions. (BTW a lot of money is going on in these types of media, so perhaps the boy soon will know the meaning of the world 'financially')

The only possibility to make it better is education and healthcare. Teach your children well, and make birthcontroll open for the ones who are in need for that. I think it's better to pay taxes for these people as for buying arms and guns. The parents are the ones who have to take care for that, but obviously they also don't know better.

In Egypt special people are traveling between elementary schools, to teach the children about circumcision. It's to teach them about prevention. That's a start. Also in this cases the parents don't know better, but the gouvernment thinks, somebody has to tell them!
England can do the same in case of pregnancy and teach them.
All the voiced now are leading to the boy and his improbable young age, but also the girl is 15, and she simply must have thought that this was something she had to do. They don't understand that it can be something beautiful, but bring it down as something animalish.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This story is just sooo sad, yea I too watched this on the news on TV last night, OMG when the young father asked 'Whats financially?

What the heck is happening to our society to allow children of 15 and 12 to bring up a baby? What are the moral issues and legal responsibilities surrounding this case i wonder?

Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing is the children don't bring up the baby.
It's the taxpayers who pay for their flat, food, cigarettes and Playstations. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hermione Heliotrope.:
The thing is the children don't bring up the baby.
It's the taxpayers who pay for their flat, food, cigarettes and Playstations. [Roll Eyes]

you forgot to add scratchcards [Wink]
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The irony is they are both too young to live alone and they are all eligible for family allowance.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
I will take DNA test, says 13-year-old 'father' as two other teenagers claim paternity

Family can claim Ł30,000 benefts

Chantelle Stedman can claim no benefits until she reaches 16, her next birthday.

But state benefits to support her and her baby will be paid to her mother Penny until then.

At a minimum, the family can expect to receive around Ł30,000 a year - close to Ł600 a week.

Penny, 38, will claim benefits to support herself and her four children including Chantelle.

She will also claim on behalf of new-born Maisie.

The family may claim benefits on the basis that Penny's unemployed partner Steve is a live-in member of the household.

If so, their claims may look like this:

* Child Benefit: Paid automatically for each child - Ł72.80 a week.
* Council Tax Benefit: Likely to cover the full bill - Ł30 a week.
* Child Tax Credit: Now the main payment to support children of out-of-work or low income mothers. Possible payment for the five Stedman children - Ł221 a week.
* Income Support: If paid to Penny and Steve as a live-in couple - Ł94.95 a week.
* Housing Benefit: Likely to cover the full rent of their council house, together with any service charges. This may be - Ł150 a week.
* Total: Ł568.75 a week, or Ł29,575 a year.

unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Parents of 13-year-old father Alfie embroiled in tawdry battle to 'make a packet' from scandal

The pair are understood to have both struck lucrative media deals, with the boy’s father boasting that he intends to make as much money as possible.

Dennis said: ‘I’m taking Alfie to London with me. I want to sell his story because I’ve heard people can get us loads of money for Alfie’s story.

‘I wish this baby had never been born but it has. Alfie is too young but I have to make the most of it. I’m going to make as much money as I can.’

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is such a disgraceful story since it all started. What a shame that this baby - which I feel really sorry for from the bottom of my heart - was born into such trash families and now even others come up and claiming they got this girl pregnant!!

[Confused] [Confused]

sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG more news on this! today in the national newspaper, a 16 year old boy is now claiming to be the father of the baby, as he states he was sleeping with the girl at the time she got pregnant.

To add to this, a 14 year old is also saying he fears he may also be the father as he also was sleeping with the girl at the time she fell pregnant!

Can there possibly be anything else to add???

Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
She is living proof that men would have sex with anything!
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sherribaby:

Can there possibly be anything else to add???

the bit where she was gang raped possibly [Roll Eyes]

Max Clifford won't be far away either.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Max Clifford could be the father.......... dude that is a terrible rumour to start [Wink]
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe, just maybe
the newspapers / trashy magazines didnt pay for such stories, then these 'issues' wouldnt be 'fed' (cant think of suitable terms, brain deas - been studying) - but do you know what I mean

and then those who would have normally read these stories would read something enlightening instead ............ and we'd get off this roundabout

(living in hope - nah, just going to emigrate instead! )

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Mr Clifford's DNA doesn't match and he takes 65% of the profits.

[Wink]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
If the original boy is the father..... that poor baby girl will be taller than him by the time she starts school!!!!!
He should be playing with his playstation... not shagging girls twice his size!!!

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2240802.ece

Update on the latest.....the girl is now selling her story in today's Sun Newspaper

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
If the original boy is the father..... that poor baby girl will be taller than him by the time she starts school!!!!!
He should be playing with his playstation... not shagging girls twice his size!!!

lol @ "what's financially?" but this isn't news .. that boys can conceive as young as 12/13 and younger and girls as young as 9/8 and younger.

To be blunt I'm not surprised this would happen at all the way many kids grow up.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hell i didnt know what sex was when i was 13....i could never emagined having sex much less a baby at that age..on the news they wanna make a new law in usa to start teaching sex ed to 5 yr olds so they can learn early... damn i am glad my kids are grown . has the times changed that damn much to where 5 yr olds and up are acturally learning what sex is???i cant fatham that idea....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

7up
Member # 16266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7up     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is very disturbing.
to say the least.

isnt there some kind of penalty by the state?
are you legally allowed to practice sex at such an early age, not to mention, get pregnant?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7up:
this is very disturbing.
to say the least.

isnt there some kind of penalty by the state?
are you legally allowed to practice sex at such an early age, not to mention, get pregnant?

there is no law that can stop anyone from having sex in usa.... if there was they would just go and run away to do it....its freedom of speech not freedom of sex... kids need to serioulsy think better nowaday with all the crp out there aids.. unwanted pregs.. etc...
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
13 year old father alfie patten has joined fathers for justice... as he already has the spiderman costume [Wink]
Millas
Member # 15374

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is one of the indicators to the failure of western moral values.
Posts: 186 | From: Eurasia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Millas:

According to a recent study, 60% of the young people in Malaysia are having sex under the age of 14.

Is Malaysia a country with *Western moral values*?

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah I love a good ole sweeping statement.

The sheer fact this is BIG news is because it isn't a daily occurance. Even I am shocked by this!

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt: new project promoting access to care for young girls living on the street

In partnership with an Egyptian NGO, Médecins du Monde has launched an access to care programme aimed at young pregnant girls and teenage mothers living on the streets of Cairo.

According to the UNICEF and the Egyptian NGO, Hope Village Society, the number of children living in the streets of the Egyptian capital fluctuates between 15,000 and 20,000. If the permanent mobility of these children complicates data collection, one thing is for sure: the number of children increases in direct correlation with the country’s difficult socio-economic conditions.

Conditions of girls on the street

Young mothers living on the streets with their babies seems to be a recent and increasingly common phenomenon in Cairo. In a few cases girls have fled their families to live on the streets because of an early, out-of-marriage pregnancy; but most often the pregnancy is a consequence of a girl’s life on the streets.

For these young girls, access to mother and infant health care is very restricted. On top of this, girls living in the streets commonly suffer from physical and sexual violence, mental health problems, dermatological conditions, respiratory infections or malnutrition and anaemia.

Pregnancy among very young girls is considered taboo in Egypt, and as pregnant girls are left without antenatal care, the risk of mortality of both mother and child increases. These pregnant girls and teenager mothers do not have access to either residential birth clinics or to other health services for post-natal check-ups, despite that fact that these are normally public services. Once the young mother has delivered, she must again return to life on the streets where the chances of survival for an infant are very weak, which often means they have to abandon their children.

In order to prevent a second generation of children from being born and growing up on the street, taking responsibility for the teenage mothers on the street globally is therefore a priority.

A programme aimed at a population group left to its own devices

Since August 2005, MdM has supported the NGO Hope Village Society with the introduction of a birth clinic and rehabilitation centre, located in the new area of "Ramadan 10 " in the north of Cairo. This birth clinic and protection centre together form a pilot project for young mothers and their children, giving them access to healthcare and psychosocial support following absence of postnatal and primary health care. This is aimed to encourage reproductive health and hygiene. The young girls will also be given the chance profit from legal support, vocational training and a course in literacy. Children under the age of six will be able to remain with their mother in the centres, while the older children will be given education. Upon their departure, Hope Village helps young mothers with reintegrating into their social situations.

Simultaneously, with the aim of fighting stigmatisation, social workers from the Egyptian organisation work to raise awareness among communities in the surrounding districts to the problems that young girls face on the streets.

"As much as it is medical and educational, our project also aims to raise awareness among local people about these issues. Here, NGOs are taking on these roles in the absence of public structures" summarises Raul Heimann, in charge of the project.

Throughout the course of the year, MdM and Hope Village will also open a mobile, private clinic to approach girls on the streets. This unit will travel in a dozen districts often visited by young girls, with a doctor, two nurses, a psychologist and social workers.

Source

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millas
Member # 15374

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by Millas:

According to a recent study, 60% of the young people in Malaysia are having sex under the age of 14.

Is Malaysia a country with *Western moral values*?

Which recent study? Howmuch scientific is it?Howmuch reliable? [Confused] I actually didn't compare western values with eastern values.
Posts: 186 | From: Eurasia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Millas; you made no comparators... you just made a pointless sweeping statement in a vain attempt to piss us westerners off [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:

The sheer fact this is BIG news is because it isn't a daily occurance. Even I am shocked by this!

Just because the father is not always a 13-year-old doesn't mean Britain doesn't have a HUGE problem with teen pregnancies! Too many dysfunctional families you name it!!
Member # 14248

Guess which country they come from?

?? ??? ????

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:

Just because the father is not always a 13-year-old doesn't mean Britain doesn't have a HUGE problem with teen pregnancies! Too many dysfunctional families you name it!!
There is a huge problem in the west with teen pregnancies in the West... but there is in the East as well...

The UK has the highest teen pregnancy rate and the highest % of unmarried mothers. Would it be a shocking news if young people are knocking kids just out so that can get cash pay outs from the Goverment and the Daily Mail.

I know there is a problem but at the end of the day, the education system has failed many and there are just so many bad parents around! Sadly, this is also global.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hermione Heliotrope.:
Guess which country they come from?

?? ??? ????

*GASP* teenagers wearing hoods... yep, they MUST be bad and up to no good.
The amount of times I've heard people moan about how Muslims/middle eastern people are badly represented in the media, doesn't it cross anyone’s mind that maybe, just maybe, youths are too.
Man with a beard and turban= terrorist
Teenager smoking a cigarette wearing a hoodie= hooligan.
Hmmm, see the flaw?

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oi, I wear hoodies in Cairo!!! What the hell does that make me lol...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com