EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Hi all

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi all
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just popped in to say Hi to all that know me.......

Whats new !!!

Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi egypt.
Same old stuff ander slightly different headings.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Egyptian7!
What do you think about this: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=004952#000004 ??????

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!!! I hope everyone is fine. I have been so out of touch with everything.......TIna, Tigerlilly, Yorkie, Sasha amiga como esta?, Just dropping a hello and have a nice day to you all.
From,
Miss Noor

Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Noor,cuanto tiempo!!!Welcome back! [Smile]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt2007 AND MissNoor - long time no see!! Hi! [Wink]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!!! I hope everyone is fine. I have been so out of touch with everything.......TIna, Tigerlilly, Yorkie, Sasha amiga como esta?, Just dropping a hello and have a nice day to you all.
From,
Miss Noor

wow long time no see welcome back sweety.. stay in youch more...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
??? thats a weird post.... but why you want to show me ..... divorce is far from my head.
Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you have an opinion?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Egypt 2007, love to both of you, from me and mabrok xxxx
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Hi sherri

was just talk ing about you and marbrook as i met the better half at lunch time .....

egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
yes ??? i have an opinion and thats you marry and unless you discuss your marriage with others and want there opinion and help thenso be it..other wise it should be left to each couple nott he family....

Families cause trouble in some relationships...
if my parents could have got my first hubby and me divorced i think they may well have.

But im not divorcing i have a good egyptian man and a good life.... others may think not but who cares..

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
It's not about that! It is about giving LEGAL rights to third parties about a marriage. So, that thrid parties are getting the legal right to file for a divorce.
Indeed families already cause trouble in relationships, what should happen if they get legal rights into that relationship?

--------------------

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muchas gracias sasha........Tina how r things with you and your honey? I will pop in once and awhile been very busy this season with the dreaded TAXES lol......I am doing good thanks to you all for giving me a gracious greeting...I really miss reading topics from all of you....will try to catch-up........
Take Care and have a lovely rest of the week!!!
Miss Noor

Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
Muchas gracias sasha........Tina how r things with you and your honey? I will pop in once and awhile been very busy this season with the dreaded TAXES lol......I am doing good thanks to you all for giving me a gracious greeting...I really miss reading topics from all of you....will try to catch-up........
Take Care and have a lovely rest of the week!!!
Miss Noor

things are going great...i will be leaving april and be back in may.. so i will try to catch ya then if yr here...huggs.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com