EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Women natural born liars: Study

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women natural born liars: Study
Unfinished thought2
Member # 16272

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Unfinished thought2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LONDON: According to a survey by That's Life magazine, women are very suspicious by nature and almost one woman in two has searched her husband's pockets or read his mobile telephone messages without his knowledge.
The poll of 5000 women, entitled the ‘National Scruples and Lies Survey’, claims that most women have "warped morals". The average age of the women polled was 38.

The survey shows that 94 per cent of women admit to lying like faking orgasms or pretending to love presents they really hate, according to a report in The Telegraph .

73 per cent women in the survey have also revealed that if they had an affair and became pregnant they would not tell their husband that the baby was someone else's.

Nearly a third of women have said that if they wanted a baby and their partner did not, they would lie about using contraception. A fifth checked her husband or partner's emails and one in 10 have even followed him to keep a check on him.

Seventy per cent of women have admitted that they get drunk at the office Christmas party, with a quarter flirting with their boss.

Ironically, only a quarter of women think that their partners have done the same to them. (ANI)

web page

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Dude , you've been doing this for almost 2 years now. It's crazy to see how you self mutilate your soul. Didn't you get counseling yet???
[Frown]

Seriously, it is so unhealthy to hold on to all this baggage and you never let it go. You really , really need to see someone so you can get over this. It's very disturbing how you cycle like this...

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One good example was a study conducted in 2002 by psychologist Robert S. Feldman of the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Interestingly, men and women lied with equal frequency; however, Feldman found that women were more likely to lie to make the stranger feel good, whereas men lied most often to make themselves look better.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unfinished thought2
Member # 16272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unfinished thought2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Dude , you've been doing this for almost 2 years now. It's crazy to see how you self mutilate your soul. Didn't you get counseling yet???
[Frown]

Seriously, it is so unhealthy to hold on to all this baggage and you never let it go. You really , really need to see someone so you can get over this. It's very disturbing how you cycle like this...

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This idiot has hijacked my name, and I have already reported the jackass to the moderator. Don't be fooled into thinking he is me.
Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by unfinished thought.:
This idiot has hijacked my name, and I have already reported the jackass to the moderator. Don't be fooled into thinking he is me.

We all know who it is dude [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha u have a stalker too.. arent they great...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It's none other than Yanal/Mazen/Gaza....etc.

ROFL [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to my stalker ? [Frown]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
What happened to my stalker ? [Frown]

He was abducted by little green men and wisked off to arkon my motherland [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:

We all know who it is dude [Wink]
correction, we all but Ayisha know who it is dude [Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a frigging moron!!! Get a life you sad little tosser.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:

im not a moron!! I have a life, I just keep losing it [Frown]

sashyra, you got my life???

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:

im not a moron!! I have a life, I just keep losing it [Frown]

sashyra, you got my life???

Only got your wall,Ayisha [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com