EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian men suck (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Egyptian men suck
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MEN SUCK... trust me i know.. well not all men some lick

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Why u dont say some women is sucks also?!!!!
Even get pregnant with her Egyptian man and go back to her country then suddenly decide she will never come back because she know he cant do anything to even see his child again?!!!!
Do u think this right to disinherit a father from having his own child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happy in love:
Even get pregnant with her Egyptian man and go back to her country then suddenly decide she will never come back because she know he cant do anything to even see his child again?!!!!
Do u think this right to disinherit a father from having his own child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well if this was a womans suck thread i would say some of us suck too...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only foreigner women but some Egyptian women too
as the same not only Egyptian men but foreigner men also......

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
and u just figured this out now??i been sayin that all alone.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy!! happy is back ! [Razz] nice to see you posting again sweetie [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far it sounds like Egyptian, American, and British men suck. Not to worry [Big Grin] , there is a whole world of nationalities to explore...What about French, Italian, Persian... [Wink]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.onefleetingglimpse.com/2009/04/obvious-warning-signs-and-pitfalls-of.html
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
So far it sounds like Egyptian, American, and British men suck. Not to worry [Big Grin] , there is a whole world of nationalities to explore...What about French, Italian, Persian... [Wink]

i like indian men too.. and they dont suck...
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

True. Men or women - there's good and bad in everyone everywhere around the world.

Glad to see you here again, Happy In Love! [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
Happy!! happy is back ! [Razz] nice to see you posting again sweetie [Big Grin]

Thank you honey and i agree with Makbeta there's good and bad in everyone everywhere around the world. [Smile]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh sod it - PEOPLE SUCK!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i agree partly i do think that Egyptian men/boys are taught from an early age to lie and cheat, but with the right guidance from an older women then things can be corrected dont you think
Posts: 81 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I am in one of those moods...

Just becasue some women are stupid enough to fall for some guys fake words doesn't mean a nation of guys suck!

Don't blame the blokes just becasue there are daft women out there!!!

There, I said it [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will tell you next week if my guy sucks or not -he may or may not depends, i may take bumfluff with me then i wont need to open my mouth, is it the mouth you suck with??i think we all want a holiday romance once in our lives, im going to reinact shirley valantine and sit in the nile with a table chair and a bottle of the red stuff see if one of those flotilla boats with some gigilo hits me.

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I suck!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, the F plan. [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
quote:

I suck!! [Big Grin]
Crap happens dude...
pondadreefah
Member # 16518

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pondadreefah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Admit it your all desperate to Ssssssuckerrr [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
Livelong.

Posts: 38 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chelsea:
Well i agree partly i do think that Egyptian men/boys are taught from an early age to lie and cheat,

mine wasn't [Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pondadreefah
Member # 16518

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pondadreefah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by chelsea:
Well i agree partly i do think that Egyptian men/boys are taught from an early age to lie and cheat,

mine wasn't [Confused]
He has just got a big smile with big white pearly teeth,like mine [Big Grin] you like . [Wink]
Posts: 38 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha. Omg. I am having deja vue all over again. And well, I personally can't be arsed to check out each and every egy man, if the original poster has already done so than I guess we will have to accept it as fact [Smile] sharmoota!!

Anyway. Off topic I met an australian recently he said the their expression for the middle of nowhere is bum f**k Idaho, instead of the bum f**k Egypt favored in the USA.

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He has just got a big smile with big white pearly teeth,like mine you like .
do they come out at nighht???????? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] then you will no doubtably suck...... [Razz]
my sucker last night told me i looked good from the front. [Roll Eyes] ...not sure what he meant by that - my backside must need some work -sweet talking yes im sure..... he needs some lessons, with the lip action, so sucking may help there.

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BUTTERFLY2706
Member # 16547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUTTERFLY2706     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, why are Egyptian women so jealous?

Iam australian and catholic..my husband is muslim...he is a fantastic man. So iam sure not all egyptian men are good as not all aussie men are good...How can you sit there and say bad things about your own men..clearly a man has been bad to you.. or do you just hate all men? all people? your sad! how can you then put all men into one group and say they are....bad!

Get over it...if you dont like egyptian men..move somewhere else...and find a man or a woman! what ever suits you...

Posts: 2 | From: AUSTRALIA | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by BUTTERFLY2706:
Honestly, why are Egyptian women so jealous?

I dont think there were any Egyptian women posting in this thread [Confused] [Confused]
BUTTERFLY2706
Member # 16547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUTTERFLY2706     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well either way people need to wake up and except that inter racial...religious marriages will become more and more common.

--------------------
CC

Posts: 2 | From: AUSTRALIA | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why most women here cheat themselves before cheating us in the forum by saying they are shocked in Egyptian men! Don't they have the courage to confess that it was a deal not marriage or even just a relation. A woman who marries or makes a relation with an Egyptian guy half her age, she takes his youth and there should be something she gives in return which is money usually. Don't blame Egyptian guys who found themselves without work and no money to marry a girl in his age, blame urself for attracting him with ur money to do something he is not happy to do at all and then complain about his being unfaithful. It's a hidden deal, a game which these guys like to continue playing when they win and go to the next level!
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me, what exactly IS that next level?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Happy in Love. [Smile] How is life treating you?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:

When u manage level 1 u needn't play it again with the same game, either u change the game and begin from level one again or transfer to level 2 in the same game..the next level differes from a case to another according to the situation and circumstances..
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 54321:
Why most women here cheat themselves before cheating us in the forum by saying they are shocked in Egyptian men! Don't they have the courage to confess that it was a deal not marriage or even just a relation.

Alright. I'll play.

I confess that my marriage is not a deal. Really, it's not. In fact, I can't imagine I'd be stupid enough to sign a piece of paper, in a language I can't read (don't start on me - I speak pretty good Arabic) as one-sided and front-loaded as an Egyptian marriage contract then tell anyone I got a DEAL.

Don't get me started on the relations. As we all know, when you marry an Egyptian man you also marry his family and, all of a sudden, your relations get really big. If you're not careful, your relations will get out of control. Those relations can be a big ol' pain in the a$$.

quote:
A woman who marries or makes a relation with an Egyptian guy half her age, she takes his youth and there should be something she gives in return which is money usually.

Why do you assume we're a bunch of old ladies with hot, young, virginal Egyptian men? Mine hasn't been hot, young, or virginal for DECADES.

Hey, what you described sounds a lot like prostitution to me. Does prostituting oneself get a player to the next level, or do they have to go back? What's the rule?

quote:
Don't blame Egyptian guys who found themselves without work and no money to marry a girl in his age, blame urself for attracting him with ur money to do something he is not happy to do at all and then complain about his being unfaithful. It's a hidden deal, a game which these guys like to continue playing when they win and go to the next level!

How is it winning when only one knows there's a game?
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
is this about computer games stuff?? im confused, what level am I on?? [Confused]

--------------------

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a man's game. They reach levels, women don't. Unless you're Ukrain or Thai. [Wink]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

When u manage level 1 u needn't play it again with the same game, either u change the game and begin from level one again or transfer to level 2 in the same game..the next level differes from a case to another according to the situation and circumstances..
You know any game has a winner and a loser. There is only one thing you seem to forget: fairplay. You can't really win by cheating. Maybe in first instance, but as soon as it becomes clear that the winner wun by cheating, he will considered to be a LOSER.
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

You know any game has a winner and a loser. There is only one thing you seem to forget: fairplay. You can't really win by cheating. Maybe in first instance, but as soon as it becomes clear that the winner wun by cheating, he will considered to be a LOSER.
LOSER? Oh, they are no longer losers once they get the sex/money/papers. Then they're the winner. It's part of the game. The game they play in their own heads. Everyone knows it's down and dirty prostitution but these guys will not admit what they're doing.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
so JV, are you saying they all play this 'game' or just the ones that are hot, young and virginal? Just the ones married to older women? or just the ones married to foreign women or just the ones who gain money, visa, sex??

I really need to know what level im on, if I have any chance of winning whatever there is to win or if I have lost already coz im not even sure of the rules anymore as they keep moving the goalposts [Frown]

--------------------

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
so JV, are you saying they all play this 'game' or just the ones that are hot, young and virginal? Just the ones married to older women? or just the ones married to foreign women or just the ones who gain money, visa, sex??

I really need to know what level im on, if I have any chance of winning whatever there is to win or if I have lost already coz im not even sure of the rules anymore as they keep moving the goalposts [Frown]

It's the ones who think Allah can't see what they're doing.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Nevertheless, even when Allah is blind and deaf, it still isn't something to be proud of. I think no man will ever say that he prostituted himself for the sake of money, or a visa. He will be in denial, doung his best to make it look like he is a winner. But; behind his back the people are talking. He knows that, he feels that, and he acts as if he doesn't care, but it is in hs heart, in his brains, in his whole body.
And when it takes long enough, the thing inside eats him, mentally and fysically. And in the end, because of his loaded conscience, he needs Viagra! [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
well im still no wiser as to what level im on or if I have won anything [Frown]

Mine could do with whatever the opposite of viagra is! [Wink]

of_gold
Member # 13418

I could be wrong but I think you must be on level 3 Ayisha. [Big Grin]

Oh, and the opposite of viagra = cocain [Cool]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

hmmm...I am not so clear either...but I think regardless of age, virginity or hot-ness...if any Egyptian man has gotten any sex/money/papers off of you, then you lose [Big Grin]

So, unless your marriage is not yet consummated: you lose. (I, think [Confused] )

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
wow level 3, does that mean im winning?? [Big Grin]

cocaine??? aww I suppose I will have to put up with him as he is then [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 3 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So let me get this straight Mira Sol, we lose if we ARE getting sex?

Yea!!! I'm a winner! [Big Grin]

Sounds like your a loser Ayisha. [Frown] Sorry about that, we can't all be winners.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:
quote:

hmmm...I am not so clear either...but I think regardless of age, virginity or hot-ness...if any Egyptian man has gotten any sex/money/papers off of you, then you lose [Big Grin]

So, unless your marriage is not yet consummated: you lose. (I, think [Confused] )

huh?? So I lost a lot then [Frown] and I thought you were a friend [Frown]

so, to win I have to withold the nuptials??

Did someone move the goalpost AGAIN?? [Confused]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
hang on a cotton pickin minute!!

If of_gold wins by not getting any and I lose if I get some that means my hubby wins coz hes getting some and if I refuse him it means I win and he loses but if I want some i cant have any as that would make me a loser but we already know that Egy men getting some are losers coz they cheat to get any. [Confused]

I think I just dropped a level [Frown]

--------------------

of_gold
Member # 13418

Correct.

Ayisha, It takes discipline to be a winner, which clearly you are not. [Smile]

Whats my prize? [Confused]

--------------------

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Indeed. Ayisha. Playing by ES rules means you can NEVER win [Roll Eyes]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Correct.

Ayisha, It takes discipline to be a winner, which clearly you are not. [Smile]

Whats my prize? [Confused]

aaahhhh I never had a lot of self discipline [Frown]

Your prize is obvious isnt it?? the remote control to yourself, the whole of the bed to yourself and meals for one [Big Grin]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Gold. I know your just biding your time to join the losing team. So, no prize for you [Wink]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Damn... ya just can't win for losing. [Frown]

I tell you what, when I do join the losing team I will out lose the lot of you. [Big Grin]

Did you notice me speaking British? [Wink]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com