EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptain men Rock!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptain men Rock!!!!!!!
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 10 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To counteract the other thread by bumfegypt [Big Grin]

I have 2 Egyptain men in my life [Eek!]

Husband and son [Big Grin] and they are the best! [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your biased and just fooled by their sweet words [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why? they are no different than any other male on the planet
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cas they are Egyptian...don't u know about Egyptian men kalila??
they are sexy and hot and blah blah blah.. and supposedly they are huge...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just a joke Kalila because i get fed up with 'all Egyptain men are ......'
[Smile]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No wonder Egyptian men don't post on here when they are just slagged off by bitter western women!!

Egyptian men can be as nice, naughty, deceitful or as wonderful as any other man on the planet. Get a grip!

If you sterotype a nation you are a narrow minded bigot [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bumfegypt
Member # 16494

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bumfegypt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so let's here it for the one happily married sucker! I am sure you have many stories you could tell us.
Posts: 14 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not all of us american women are like the bumfegpyt, i have a wonderful egyptian husband that is kind, compassionate, loving , and he cooks and takes out the trash . LOL and does not expect me to convert . I do belive like everywhere is this god forsaken world, it is how they are raised , and thier famlies beliefs, he is muslim and lives by his relgion and does not have a mean bone in his body , he works evryday and is always concerned when he is at work if i am ok , so yes EGYPTIAN MEN ROCK !!! The bitter old hag must have married one that makes her a miserable person as she says a sucker !

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not all of us american women are like the bumfegpyt, i have a wonderful egyptian husband that is kind, compassionate, loving , and he cooks and takes out the trash . LOL and does not expect me to convert . I do belive like everywhere is this god forsaken world, it is how they are raised , and thier famlies beliefs, he is muslim and lives by his relgion and does not have a mean bone in his body , he works evryday and is always concerned when he is at work if i am ok , so yes EGYPTIAN MEN ROCK !!! The bitter old hag must have married one that makes her a miserable person as she says a sucker !Tell us your stories since u know much about egyptian men !AND YES HE DOES HAVE A JOB AND SUPPORTS ME ! BFE

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
oops ! SORRY POSTED 2 TIMES ,

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pininah:

twice [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erin1122
Member # 8238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erin1122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Egyptian men are kinda small. Very few are sexy and hot.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine is far from small and he is sexy and hot to me.. thats all that matters..every egyptian man i know is tall not small at all

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody is perfect. At this time, cause I love him...I will say he is great Egyptian man, and if someday I hate him...I will say he is bad man I have ever met. Hope it will be good ending... Ameen.
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erin1122
Member # 8238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erin1122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was referring to their penises, but whatever!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by erin1122:
I was referring to their penises, but whatever!

u must have had screwed 1/2 of egypt to come to this conclusion....
and maybe they are not small maybe yr just big..

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually, Egyptian men are kinda small. Very few are sexy and hot.

erin1122
Member # 8238

Rate Member posted 04 July, 2005 06:29 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While the Egyptian men I have been with weren't any bigger than average, thats not what matters. It's the love and affection a man gives that matters most to a lady.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic: EGYPTIAN MEN HAVE SMALL PENISES

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002562;p=1#000005

You do seem to have an issue with IT.... [Cool]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahah thanks for the thread tiger that was funny....

--------------------

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bumfegypt
Member # 16494

Rate Member Icon 1 posted 29 March, 2009 07:41 PM Profile for bumfegypt Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote so let's here it for the one happily married sucker! I am sure you have many stories you could tell us.
--------------------------------------------------

Moi? sucker? ohh ok then [Roll Eyes]

I only started this thread as 'a joke' because i do get fed up with with all the man bashing! Yes there are some that are not nice but lots are [Wink]

When i say say 'rock' i mean cool or something like that not about the size of their manhoods or who they use it [Roll Eyes]

It's all about lumping them into one bracket i can't stand [Wink]

Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks i know i rock

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My friends rock... otherwise they would suck.. apparently!!!
happybunny
Member # 14224

lol you are funny ferret [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Funny ha ha or funny peculiar?
happybunny
Member # 14224

my hubby used to say that when we first met funny haha or funny strange [Smile]

you - haha [Smile] with an added touch of cookoo:)

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am definantly a little insane but that is down to being in possession of a male brain apparently [Big Grin]
erin1122
Member # 8238

Rate Member
Not an issue, but I have had more than my fair share of guys, including Egyptian ones.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Not an issue, but I have had more than my fair share of guys, including Egyptian ones.

i bet so could u go to the bed topic and tell them all about the beds in egypt plz...
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
My friends rock... otherwise they would suck.. apparently!!!

With friends like you - who needs enemies? [Wink]
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You rock... deal with it!
bumfegypt
Member # 16494

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bumfegypt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

looks like your age is catching up to you. Your husband most likely has another wife he does behind your back so he doesn't need to smell your old peekachoo [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 14 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Peekachoo... isn't that a Pokemon?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bumfegypt:
quote:

looks like your age is catching up to you. Your husband most likely has another wife he does behind your back so he doesn't need to smell your old peekachoo [Roll Eyes]
Oh my goodness, you need some good piece of soap in your mouth!!

Why so nasty?? Why can't you accept that other women made better experiences than you did??

[Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

or maybe better CHOICES [Smile]
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...Lady Ferret...I was gonna say that!
Peekachoo...Pokemon

Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Wink] I have a vast array of useless pokemon knowledge!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://media.photobucket.com/image/pikachus%20vagina/rayner01/PikachuVagina.jpg
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh my innocence!!!
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Tiger , she can't accept anything , because she is unhappy , and that is too funny she is becomming brain dead from the sunlight , this poor woman must have really had a bad experience with a man , maybe god will have mercey on her and she will marry a monkey before she crawls back under her rock . Well while she is running her mouth about me , she is letting another poor soul rest !!

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pininah, don't worry....this poor person is obviously a VERY unhappy soul. Be thankful that you're not in her shoes and be even more thankful for your blessings of a wonderful husband!
Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com