EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » 13 arab men you should never date

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 13 arab men you should never date
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The following article describes 13 arab men you should never date..Beware

http://www.kabobfest.com/2009/03/13-arab-men-you-should-never-date.html

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. yr brother
2 yr fathers.
3. yr grandpa.
4. yr cousin.

just repeat them 10 more times and wala there u go...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL thanks for the laugh EGY Doc...wazzup?

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao, most realistic stereotyping of Arabs ever.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any other types left?! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Are there any other types left?! [Big Grin]

Plenty!
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
The following article describes 13 arab men you should never date..Beware

http://www.kabobfest.com/2009/03/13-arab-men-you-should-never-date.html

Does that mean you are number 6 doc? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rashroush:

Lots of things Rasha..sup with u!!!
Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
Does that mean you are number 6 doc? [Big Grin] [Razz]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Egydoc!! [Smile]

Hey my ex is not on the list:

R.: Handsome and very charming, pot smoking daydreamer who was always short on money [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

almost 6..may be 5 1/2 as i am not tony and am not bald ...
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loool

my ex is definetly a cross between broblem hassan and unibrow rami. but i tend to go with smokey the palestinians more. me likes me bad boys.

gold chain george reminds me of my ex's uncle hassan. half bald fat tard who tends to love pot.

i dated a lot of detroit sams...they are usually the lebanese and are fun as all hell to be around. u see these dudes in the arabic clubs all the time. they are great tippers [Wink]

tony the docs piss me off. they are wise ass and girly and i wanna smack the hell out of them. i met this one in philly he is like my age and a young doctor and he speaks like a fag. ilchkh. hes just so, so, tidy.

saleh the gulf pride you will see mostly on arab day in brooklyn.

the smokey pali is the man who i find working in diners all over my area. the black haired bad boy dudes who bang all the waitresses.

flamboyant mustafa, oh i know this one way too well. they hang out in the clubs with like 2 other dudes. i sit there at the bar and watch them. they then split up and lurk around finding stray broads to start talking to. i tmakes me feel stupid for them as they try to smile and be suave and have a conversation. like really, ew. they wear those gay ass shark fin haristyles and wear jeans that are so damn tight that if they were a chick theyd have one killer yeast infection.

uinbrow rami: every egyptian lad who steps off the boat.

the god damn america kid...every morrocan ive ever met.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
quote:
Originally posted by rashroush:

Lots of things Rasha..sup with u!!!
LOTS !!! [Smile] take care
Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com