EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » VBAC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VBAC
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any ladies here that have had this in USA and would like to share your story?

I am a candidate for it but just wanted to know kind of what to expect.

Thanks...

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should be fine! It is very common now for women to try the VBAC, but the girls I know all had the surgery option on standby. Boy is the healing time MUCH faster than your original procedure, it is harder on the baby because they have alot of work to do for a vaginal delivery.

on ivillage.com you can find messageboards on Pregnancy and Parenting and specifically VBAC groups who can really help you with this decision! Here is the link VBAC support

I believe in you and admire your intellectual curiosity about managing your own body!

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
You should be fine! It is very common now for women to try the VBAC, but the girls I know all had the surgery option on standby. Boy is the healing time MUCH faster than your original procedure, it is harder on the baby because they have alot of work to do for a vaginal delivery.

on ivillage.com you can find messageboards on Pregnancy and Parenting and specifically VBAC groups who can really help you with this decision! Here is the link VBAC support

I believe in you and admire your intellectual curiosity about managing your own body!

Thanks Cosmo. I will look into that. [Smile]
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com