EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » My Wedding

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Wedding
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evening ESers!

I'm totally wired as today was my wedding and it was the BEST day of my life...I've been back in my suite for a few hours now and my new husband is fast asleep...;-)im wide awake and no chance of sleep cos i had such a lovely day...and keep replaying it in my mind

I thought id let you share my happines :-)

My wedding ceremony is available to view online at www.sheratonchurch.com video number 2

it will only be online for about 24 hours from now so if you want to see it then you need to do it soon...goodnight xxx

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i downloaded it so i can watch it in full screen thanks.. as soon as it finishes downloading i will watch it

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad you had a great day! Haven't watched all the video yet, however what I have seen, you look stunning, and those flowers are so nice!
However, I hope the wedding cars didn't do that annoying beep tune you always hear in cairo, lol. Certainly looks like a great wedding, and I'm sure it was worth all the hassle [Big Grin]

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to you. Glad you had a lovely day. x
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you didn't wear jeans and flip flops? [Big Grin]

Congrats to you and youe hubby, I wish yo many happy years [Smile]

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS to you and your husband!! [Smile] [Smile]

I watch right now the video as I type away. What a beautiful antique car I see. What brand is it?? And you look so lovely in that dress.

I bet this was the most exciting day so far in your life. Did all your relatives arrive on schedule?? I am glad that the wedding took place despite organizational problems before.

What can I say?? ALF MABROUK on your marriage and I wish you a long and happy life together (with many children)!! [Smile]

Thanks for sharing your happiness with us here on ES. Really nice that you posted a link to the clip. It's still playing. Now you are standing next to your husband and the wedding ceremony starts. What a lovely couple!!

[Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooooooo wow u look so beautiful.. i am so happpy for u.. wait i am still watching it.. u just stepped out of yr car its beautiful. and u look so happy.the bald man with u is that yr fil??hahaha who was doing the toung rollin song hahahaha thats funny as u walked by.aaaaaa all the women did it.. y do they do that??wow yr husband is handsome yall make a beautiful couple girl u go..awe he kissed yr forehead that was sweet.. now we have some men with tamberines walking and singing..beautiful church well i would say u had a perfect wedding congrats sweety u deserve it..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your wedding day! Many happy years to you and your husband. [Smile]

I'm watching the video too - thank you for sharing it.

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lovely video :-). I will not only say Alf Mabrouk, but I will say to you 3ihabaal meet seny !! Basically, may you have 100 years (anniversary & happiness) :-).

Thanks for sharing with us :-). All the best.

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations and u are a very beautiful bride.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was my first time to see an Egyptian Church wedding. It was lovely. Thanks for sharing and best wishes to you and your husband.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations with your marriage! I've seen an Islamic marriage, but not a Christian marriage in Egypt!This one looked better [Smile]
Many happy years!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, very nice!! congratulations and all the luck in the world [Smile] .
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou Everyone.....glad you enjoyed it! [Big Grin]

Tina - The tongue rolling sound is done in happiness and they were doing it at my reception afterwards

WK - Yes we did get the beep beep all the way to the church and on the way back - some of our party were following behind and they did it too. It's my fourth visit to Egypt and I never heard this before but I think that's cos cars seem to honk their horns all the time in Cairo anyway!

TL - I'm not sure what make the wedding car was but I do know it used to belong to the king of Egypt so I felt extra special when I was inside! (not that I have special connections or anything, the car is freely available to hire for weddings! [Smile] )

Looking back at the church video this morning, I wish I'd smiled more, but I was in awe of everything and also guests continued to come into the ceremony right up until the very end so I was distracted...also I had asked for the service to be partially in English so I was concentrating hard trying to understand what the priest was saying!

The whole day went by so fast...it was a blur but i enjoyed every second I didn't want to take off my dress and veil when we left our reception last night because I didn't want the day to be over!! Can't wait til we get the photos and full wedding video

I've got one day left in Cairo so I'm going to chill out by the pool at our hotel and then tomorrow we're off to El Gouna!!!

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't see it?!?!! [Frown] [Frown] am i being thick? I'm clicking on video 2 but nothing is happening [Frown]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
TL - I'm not sure what make the wedding car was but I do know it used to belong to the king of Egypt so I felt extra special when I was inside! (not that I have special connections or anything, the car is freely available to hire for weddings! [Smile] )

I did a little research on it and it looks like it's an antique Rolls Royce!! [Eek!]

Check out the following link. The car looks very similar to this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/askamel/463787461/in/set-72157600779093573/

I can't believe they let such a car suffer on Cairo's roads!! [Confused]

Well anyway I wish you both a happy honeymoon in El Gouna!! [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
i can't see it?!?!! [Frown] [Frown] am i being thick? I'm clicking on video 2 but nothing is happening [Frown]

Same here!
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god damn it.... just read what you said about it only being on for 24 hrs [Frown] i missed it [Frown]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange, I am watching it without any problem right now again.
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

[Frown]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dubai Girl congrats , you looked beautiful,
[Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To watch the video you gotta enable the pop-up thing you're asked to enable.

The RR is an antique used in ceremonies only, some ppl. rent a long limo, some rent a carriage, some an S class MB or a 7 series BMW...

Congrats to the newly-weds. [Cool]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WK - Yes we did get the beep beep all the way to the church and on the way back - some of our party were following behind and they did it too. It's my fourth visit to Egypt and I never heard this before but I think that's cos cars seem to honk their horns all the time in Cairo anyway!
I heard that lil honk tune all the time when I was there after Ramadan. Apparently quite a lot of weddings take place then.
Well, the wedding might be over, but now you have the actual marriage to enjoy. And perhaps soon we will have another ES pregnancy announced *wink wink* [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

I did, nothing happened and this page got my whole computer frozen for a long while everytime I opened it. Then the video started to play after I waited for some 2 minutes or so but then it stopped as suddenly as it started. But I saw perhaps 30 seconds from the beginning.

Congratulations to DG [Smile]

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you on dial-up ? coz that's your connection speed that's causing that. [Frown]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cloudberry:
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

I did, nothing happened and this page got my whole computer frozen for a long while everytime I opened it. Then the video started to play after I waited for some 2 minutes or so but then it stopped as suddenly as it started. But I saw perhaps 30 seconds from the beginning.

I think it must be something to do with your PC or internet speed as said above, as the video is still on the site... I know some of my friends in UK had to try a couple of times before they could see it
Congratulations to DG [Smile]

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Something happened to my post just now when I was using the reply with quote on Cloudberry's post....my text appeared in the middle of hers. I wasn't congratulating myself!!!

Mira Sol - I only just got what you meant. lol!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

I'm on broadband... no pop up request came up... still nothing [Frown]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com