EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How to pee with morning wood.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to pee with morning wood.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Informative guide.

http://www.sexhax.com/peeing.html

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Wtf ? O M G !!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed]
(But I had a good laugh!! [Big Grin] )

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh thank god you posted that, I have been battling with the problem for too long. Now, my bathroom isn't wide enough for "The Superman", so tomorrow I will give "Downward Dog" a try [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't do the superman, takes too much back muscles, lol.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
Couldn't do the superman, takes too much back muscles, lol.

[Eek!] Roflmao
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superman can be made easy if you have an ironing board with a hole in it...

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant [Big Grin] . I have 4 male adults in my house, I don't even want to think about it...I shall carry on with squating personally [Big Grin]

I have gifted VB a 2 way facing toilet, very handy I thought for continuing those conversations that just can't wait!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! LOL I want to see the superman. [Big Grin]
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFLMAO! I'm a yoga fanatic, and the 'downward dog' position will never be the same again! [Big Grin]
Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I have always wondered why men seem to get pee everywhere. Mystery solved.
Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Hehehe
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Informative guide.

Oh I didn't know that 3-year-olds already have that kind of problem!! [Big Grin] Well now you know what you gotta do! Make Mama proud and keep the toilet seat clean, boy!! [Razz]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe a urinal should be installed to help with this problem . . . the kind they have in men's public toilets where they have a wall to point at!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinal

so Many to choose from at Home Depot: http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Navigation?Ntk=AllProps&N=10000003+90401+500014&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053&langId=-1&cm_mmc=RMI_HD.COM-_-goog-_-D-29_HDD_0_Toi letsJune2008-_-bidid340837&gclid=CIK8_ruaqpoCFRIeDQodQmcF1g

Top ten urinals: http://www.urinal.net/topfive.html

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Informative guide.

Oh I didn't know that 3-year-olds already have that kind of problem!! [Big Grin] Well now you know what you gotta do! Make Mama proud and keep the toilet seat clean, boy!! [Razz]
Shut up old hag. [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Informative guide.

Why you always seem to confuse me with Ayisha?? [Big Grin]

Btw, I am pretty sure that my 3-year-old son has already more manhood than you do. Sorry but there's not much to hold in your case! You receive my full sympathy!! [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha funny topic, you gotta love the title, I was gonna say lift ur leg up like a dog and DO IT Doggy Style :DDD
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Urinals of Hat Noppharat Thara - Phi Phi Islands National Park are in my view, the most natural and relaxing of them all..nature calls for this one for sure. [Big Grin]

Phi Phi must be the equivalent of PiPi I guess. [Wink]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Informative guide.

Why you always seem to confuse me with Ayisha?? [Big Grin]

Btw, I am pretty sure that my 3-year-old son has already more manhood than you do. Sorry but there's not much to hold in your case! You receive my full sympathy!! [Razz] [Razz]

I agree! I wish people would stop using my name for other people! [Mad]

TL, how do you KNOW about Vaders manhood?? Is there something you want to confess? [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
At least I get to say, TL ISN'T MY MOM!!!!!!!!!

Haha, poor thing has to admit that you're his mom to everybody. Dang, must be embarrassing.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

TL, how do you KNOW about Vaders manhood?? Is there something you want to confess? [Big Grin]

Cause he can't manage to get laid that's why. He's always spamming this board with his sexual frustrations and the whole situation just seems to be too overwhelming for him! Poor baby boy!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com