EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Momma_Dukes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Momma_Dukes
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where are u hiding?did ya have yr baby are u safe where u been?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm her baby is not due before November and she did say she needs to get herself sorted out and will stay away from this forum until she feels better again.

I am wishing her all the best.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for to_hell_and_back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay guys...I'm sendin from my blackberry so I dunno if this'll go thru or not. Anyway, things got pretty effed up for a while. In fact I think these past few months have been the darkest in my life. The father of this baby came to my house and kicked me in the gut about 10 times and the baby is gone. I live on a dark wooded road and he didn't know my folks lived next door so when the commotion woke my stepdad up, he took a lead stick to the back of his neck. The guy is now in graterford prison and will be tried for assault and the murder of a fetus. I didn't know they can do that! I recovered physically but the emotional part of me was in sorrow. I cried non stop for a month and made it worse by obsessing over it and looking at pics of 10 week old fetuses online. I even sent away for a name plaque on the memorial for the unborn in tennessee. I name him josef as I know it was a boy...I felt it. I been seeing a counselor for a few weeks now because play it straight tami was not trying to have all that emotional heartache ruin her life. It feels good to have someone to spill to every now and then. I have met a man...oddly enuff a man I met thru this bad guy as its his childhood friend. He rescued me when I was stranded one night...I went to see my friend (the gf of the man who hurt me) and she by suprise took me to his house!!! I called his friend in whom asked me out many times to get me and he did. He took me to his house and never laid a finger on me as he knows what happened. His reply to it? 'I always knew he could do something like that' and promised to stand by me as I tried to push him away at first. He is of cuban descent but was born in the bronx so he is the first american man I ever went this far with and I don't think I will ever get with an arab again. I feel now that as stupid as they are, american men have waaaay more respect for women than arab men do. I was shocked when he strikes a conversation with me and thinks its great how I doll myself up and doesn't get all controlling and jealous. But he is also amazed at how I treat him, how I clean his clothes and serve him by my own choice as if I was an egytpian wife lol he said all the other women he been with sat around eating all day and wouldn't cook or clean and he did it all. He is a strong snart guy and is a chief corrections officer, a defense tactics and fire range instructor and is the head of the cert team (the swat like crew that uses shields and guns to swarm into an inmates cell or break up a brawl). He makes me feel safe. Also, I was laid off from my job 3 weeks ago. So now, I am working at my friend ahmeds diner until another executive spot comes my way...I been sending resumes but its not workin. Its fun working with the egyptians again [Wink] I took my ex to domestic relations and I'm getting now 1100 a month so that's been helping and boy is he hot about it. He countersued for full custody and the judge quickly threw it out cuz in his experience, he knows willy wanted her just so he didn't have to pay support. That was a funny day, watching my greasy ex look like a total jackass in court as the judge reemed him a new one looool. So there it is. 'Scuse the new display name, I had to re-register. Xoxo
Posts: 59 | From: killadelphia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for to_hell_and_back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay guys...I'm sendin from my blackberry so I dunno if this'll go thru or not. Anyway, things got pretty effed up for a while. In fact I think these past few months have been the darkest in my life. The father of this baby came to my house and kicked me in the gut about 10 times and the baby is gone. I live on a dark wooded road and he didn't know my folks lived next door so when the commotion woke my stepdad up, he took a lead stick to the back of his neck. The guy is now in graterford prison and will be tried for assault and the murder of a fetus. I didn't know they can do that! I recovered physically but the emotional part of me was in sorrow. I cried non stop for a month and made it worse by obsessing over it and looking at pics of 10 week old fetuses online. I even sent away for a name plaque on the memorial for the unborn in tennessee. I name him josef as I know it was a boy...I felt it. I been seeing a counselor for a few weeks now because play it straight tami was not trying to have all that emotional heartache ruin her life. It feels good to have someone to spill to every now and then. I have met a man...oddly enuff a man I met thru this bad guy as its his childhood friend. He rescued me when I was stranded one night...I went to see my friend (the gf of the man who hurt me) and she by suprise took me to his house!!! I called his friend in whom asked me out many times to get me and he did. He took me to his house and never laid a finger on me as he knows what happened. His reply to it? 'I always knew he could do something like that' and promised to stand by me as I tried to push him away at first. He is of cuban descent but was born in the bronx so he is the first american man I ever went this far with and I don't think I will ever get with an arab again. I feel now that as stupid as they are, american men have waaaay more respect for women than arab men do. I was shocked when he strikes a conversation with me and thinks its great how I doll myself up and doesn't get all controlling and jealous. But he is also amazed at how I treat him, how I clean his clothes and serve him by my own choice as if I was an egytpian wife lol he said all the other women he been with sat around eating all day and wouldn't cook or clean and he did it all. He is a strong snart guy and is a chief corrections officer, a defense tactics and fire range instructor and is the head of the cert team (the swat like crew that uses shields and guns to swarm into an inmates cell or break up a brawl). He makes me feel safe. Also, I was laid off from my job 3 weeks ago. So now, I am working at my friend ahmeds diner until another executive spot comes my way...I been sending resumes but its not workin. Its fun working with the egyptians again [Wink] I took my ex to domestic relations and I'm getting now 1100 a month so that's been helping and boy is he hot about it. He countersued for full custody and the judge quickly threw it out cuz in his experience, he knows willy wanted her just so he didn't have to pay support. That was a funny day, watching my greasy ex look like a total jackass in court as the judge reemed him a new one looool. So there it is. 'Scuse the new display name, I had to re-register. Xoxo
Posts: 59 | From: killadelphia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
...Oh and a form of therapy for myself, (motivation thing) I applied and was accepted into my friends bellydance troupe, "najiadance" and will start that soon...and will be training with sahra saeedi!!!!! Hey, its something to liven me up...when I do any kind of arts especially dance, it releases a lot of bad energy from me. Its really the only time I don't think...when I paint or play guitar or dance.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats too bad u lost yr baby already..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Ya well...to this day I still can't believe I just went thru such a nightmare with this rape baby drama and beating and a loss. I'm in denial and I don't think the reality of it all has truly sunk in yet. I dunno really wtf or wtf to think. But not a day goes by I don't think of what my belly would look like right now.
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eish MD I never know what to believe your life story is like something out of a science fiction movie. If what you are telling us is true get hold of an agent in hollywood as it would make a great movie the drama, the suspense, all of the good stuff for a blockbuster movie and you will become rich then you can get rid of the riff raff in your life.
I swear you should become a fiction writer such juicy details are best sellers.
I am serious not taking the mickey out of you
you have had some wierd experiences in your life, some sad, some uplifting, turn your life around and look at starting to write a book

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by to_hell_and_back:
...Oh and a form of therapy for myself, (motivation thing) I applied and was accepted into my friends bellydance troupe, "najiadance" and will start that soon...and will be training with sahra saeedi!!!!! Hey, its something to liven me up...when I do any kind of arts especially dance, it releases a lot of bad energy from me. Its really the only time I don't think...when I paint or play guitar or dance.

Mabrouk for getting into the troupe! And, yes, Sahra is great. I attended her JtE1 in New Orleans in May and will be going to JtE2 in Escondido in August. I just couldn't squeeze in another trip to the Philly area for more, lol!

Dance is great way to expel the bad energy . . . Good Luck!

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *****:
Eish MD I never know what to believe your life story is like something out of a science fiction movie. If what you are telling us is true get hold of an agent in hollywood as it would make a great movie the drama, the suspense, all of the good stuff for a blockbuster movie and you will become rich then you can get rid of the riff raff in your life.
you have had some wierd experiences in your life, some sad, some uplifting, turn your life around and look at starting to write a book

no need, nobody would buy it as it's too unrealistic and all the soap operas/tv dramas have already rehashed it a thousand times.

yawn.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:

no need, nobody would buy it as it's too unrealistic and all the soap operas/tv dramas have already rehashed it a thousand times.

yawn.

[Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
simply speechless...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, time for a roll of all the usernames used by Momma Dukes!

Tami025
??? - missing a few here
Momma Dukes
??? - was there another one here??
To_hell_and_back

Miss Sashy! I am sure that you know them all! Darn, where is Sono when you need her?? [Big Grin]

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:

yawn.

LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I just saw the thread, thanks for the update MD. I am kinda confused of what's going on in your life, so much seems to happen in such a short time. I am also very sad that you have lost the baby. [Frown] Take good care of yourself and little A. in the future, will you??
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com