EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I've got EG citizenship!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I've got EG citizenship!!
sophie308
Member # 15337

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for sophie308     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!! Two days ago I went to visa department in Hurghada (I live in Hurghada) and I got the certificate that confirms that I am egyptian citizen now. I am very happy that I dont need to bother with visa any more and working licence etc.
p.s. I applied for CS 2 years ago.

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, if you wanted one you could have asked for mine.

Any takers ? will trade for a pepsi can.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Sophie - I can see you are happy.

*And Makbeta hands pepsi to Vader just because he likes it.*

[Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophie308
Member # 15337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sophie308     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Congrats Sophie - I can see you are happy

[Smile]

Thank you habibi. [Smile]
Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
Haha, if you wanted one you could have asked for mine.

Any takers ? will trade for a pepsi can.

[Big Grin] And millions of others would do the same.
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Except I have an American passport too so HAH, fakoff.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yamerikani inta ya gamed [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophie308
Member # 15337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sophie308     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I wouldn't,I live in Egypt, not in America and I have no any wish or plan to live in America. I needed EG citizenship and I am happy to have it, so **** off too.
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations the new egyptian girl

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by LatinaLover:

Ya bta3 sashyra [Big Grin]

Sophie I wasn't telling you to **** off, but **** off anyway. Lol

LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

i dont hav any thing to do wid sashyra stop spread bad rumors [Frown]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ahhhhhh....don't worry,LatinaLover,that's the price of charisma. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Omal betroll zayaha leh ya 3ars.
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Omal betroll zayaha leh ya 3ars.
yakhty qameela ya amerikanya inty bet3rafy te2oly 3ars ya beeda.bayin 3alek saye3 awy [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

im sory sashyra he look like 1 of ur fans he talk about ur rolli eyes now [Cool]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
We kaman nadarat shams zayaha. Shaklak mayet feeha. he2he2he2
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
quote:
We kaman nadarat shams zayaha. Shaklak mayet feeha. he2he2he2

i rally respect her stop dat [Confused] [Mad] [Mad]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
LOL mat3ayat a7san. Sorry makontesh a3raf enak 7asas.

I'm out.

LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
[Frown]
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JinJin
Member # 14821

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JinJin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sophie. My question is, how did you get citizenship and does it allow you to work ?
Posts: 83 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sophie308:
Yes!! Two days ago I went to visa department in Hurghada (I live in Hurghada) and I got the certificate that confirms that I am egyptian citizen now. I am very happy that I dont need to bother with visa any more and working licence etc.
p.s. I applied for CS 2 years ago.

My condolences to you Sophie308.
[Big Grin]

No sorry for my bad humour- good luck and i wish you the all the best as an egyptian.

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophie308
Member # 15337

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for sophie308     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JinJin:
Hi Sophie. My question is, how did you get citizenship and does it allow you to work ?

I am egyptian now and i dont need permision to work. [Smile]
p.s. i am married to egyptian, that's how i got it.

CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides an entitlement to work and hotel discounts, what is the benefit of having this nationality?

You will be refused diplomatic assistance and access to your western council if you ever run into trouble with the law.

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophie308
Member # 15337

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CairoStudent:
Besides an entitlement to work and hotel discounts, what is the benefit of having this nationality?

You will be refused diplomatic assistance and access to your western council if you ever run into trouble with the law.

Well i will do my bast not to ever run into trouble with the law. And i have to notice that it's a very stupid question: what benefits does someone have of having citizenship of the cuontry he lives in? for instance, i can have my own business open without eg. partner and that is more than enough for me.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you give up your American citizenship or are you dual citizen now??

If not I don't understand your action. What if you decide for whatever reason you don't want to stay in Egypt anymore one day. What you gonna do??

Oh I just realized you are from Serbia. I have no further questions.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophie308
Member # 15337

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Did you give up your American citizenship or are you dual citizen now??

If not I don't understand your action. What if you decide for whatever reason you don't want to stay in Egypt anymore one day. What you gonna do??

Oh I just realized you are from Serbia. I have no further questions.

What american citizenship?!? Do you know what are you talking about at all? I live in egypt for years, have a house here, have no intention to leave.. what serbia? R you drinking? oh, i've realized that you're just one more chauvinist on forum. what is the point of your comment here? if you hate egypt it doesnot mean that we all do...
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm <sherry scrolls up to see where it is written that Tiger hates Egypt!> I was wondering too where you lived sophie and if you had to give up one citizenship for another. I think Tiger was just being friendly wanting to know.

And is there something wrong with being from Serbia? I think I need more educating on countries and cultures.

Happy that you got the citizenship though.

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know if u live out of us for yrs u can loose yr american citizenship. u have to live here i think 30 days out of the year.. i forget.and i do not see where tiger was being mean at all.. she was assuming.u never did say where u were from at the time.so i see that u were being rude to tiger not the other way around.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com