EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The Mistress

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Mistress
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman every wife will despise: She's wrecked one marriage and now she's seeing another married man

By Angela Carless
Last updated at 8:43 AM on 02nd July 2009
Comments (108) Add to My Stories

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1196893/A-woman-wife-despise-Shes-wrecked-marriage-shes-seeing-married-man.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
A woman every wife will despise: She's wrecked one marriage and now she's seeing another married man

By Angela Carless

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1196893/A-woman-wife-despise-Shes-wrecked-marriage-shes-seeing-married-man.html

I use to be a mistress for a very long time and it was so much fun. The one thing about being a mistress is that you receive gifts that the husband doesn't give his wife. He also do a lot of things for you that he doesn't do for his wife. And being a mistress you have more power over the man than the wife does.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE] And being a mistress you have more power over the man than the wife does. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Can't see how??? when the majority Of men only use the mistress for when the wife ain't about lol or moreover when he can get the shackles off ;-)
this is exactly wat a mistress loves to quote and tell herself
constantly so she don't feel she's being used as she damn well. Is regardless of treats [Big Grin]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:

By Angela Carless

I use to be a mistress for a very long time and it was so much fun. The one thing about being a mistress is that you receive gifts that the husband doesn't give his wife. He also do a lot of things for you that he doesn't do for his wife. And being a mistress you have more power over the man than the wife does.
Use to be means that you still are???
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ya bravo that's what I thought first. You must have had a 'hell' of a time or at least that's what you are trying to make us believe here. But then even the most shiniest coin has two stories.

Here are my thoughts:

You met this guy and fell in love with him. He came to you when he needed to get off, made you nice presents and made you feel special. He most likely told you all the time how much different you are than his wife, he complained and whined about his life, marriage but thankfully there was you who fully understood and 'served' him. Since you mentioned this went on for a long time ahhh he most likely invisioned he will leave his loveless and grumpy wife and be with you. This promise most likely went on for several years and naive as you are you believed him and you hoped for your everlasting happiness with this man. But guess what - in the end he went back to his wife. You simply got dumped, he broke your heart and all the little nice gifts he gave you during your time together couldn't lessen your heartbreak either. He chose his wife over you and rightfully so. Isn't that how it really happened??

Well done. I so wish the same thing will happen to you on day. I hope when you blindly believe you have a happy marriage with your husband he will bang someone else besides you. See how it feels to get betrayed by the man who committed to you infront of god and who meant the world to you. Seriously you don't show any remorse of your actions up until today. Oh well perhaps more praying and asking god for forgiveness will help.... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, when a married woman or man falls in love with somebody else, there always will be little issue's in that marriage; someone who still is deeply in love does not fall in love with someone else!
So, there are issue's, and that can be anything. The new one is taking away that uncomfortable feeling, it brings excitement, appreciation, like spring is in the air. Nevertheless most married men or women won't divorce their wife/husband.
Why? Perhaps they were never intended to do so.
Perhaps it is a case as: It just happened. It was nice, it was refreshing, it made me feel good, but in the end I appreciate my own wife/husband more.
And as long as that husband/wife doesn't know about the affair(s), they indeed stay married...
Stories about the mistress who wasn't informed when the man died, are not as rare as you think they are. It happens a lot.
And when there are men with such a secret life, then there also must be women with such a secret life.
The only advice I can give to the unmarried one is not to have expectations. Because most of the time, their relationship will be different as soon as they are free, or he/she will stay with the partner anyway...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:

And being a mistress you have more power over the man than the wife does. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Can't see how??? when the majority Of men only use the mistress for when the wife ain't about lol or moreover when he can get the shackles off ;-)
constantly so she don't feel she's being used as she damn well. Is regardless of treats [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Your a fvcking idiot. Mistresses like to be used and want to be used that is why they are MISTRESS. We know all about married men and we have no desire to marry or stay in the long haul with a marry man. Majority of all Mistresses have more than one married man they deal with. We are in it for the gifts and perks because married men are so damn lousy in bed.

Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ya bravo that's what I thought first. You must have had a 'hell' of a time or at least that's what you are trying to make us believe here. But then even the most shiniest coin has two stories.

Here are my thoughts:

You met this guy and fell in love with him. He came to you when he needed to get off, made you nice presents and made you feel special. He most likely told you all the time how much different you are than his wife, he complained and whined about his life, marriage but thankfully there was you who fully understood and 'served' him. Since you mentioned this went on for a long time ahhh he most likely invisioned he will leave his loveless and grumpy wife and be with you. This promise most likely went on for several years and naive as you are you believed him and you hoped for your everlasting happiness with this man. But guess what - in the end he went back to his wife. You simply got dumped, he broke your heart and all the little nice gifts he gave you during your time together couldn't lessen your heartbreak either. He chose his wife over you and rightfully so. Isn't that how it really happened??

Well done. I so wish the same thing will happen to you on day. I hope when you blindly believe you have a happy marriage with your husband he will bang someone else besides you. See how it feels to get betrayed by the man who committed to you infront of god and who meant the world to you. Seriously you don't show any remorse of your actions up until today. Oh well perhaps more praying and asking god for forgiveness will help.... [Roll Eyes]

Your're stupid! Mistresses don't fall in love. Some mistresses don't even get involve with french (tongue) kissing because we believe that is personal. Mistresses never feel betrayed because we know that the man is married and he needs company and we take advantage of that. You get lots of gifts and trips and jewelry. Also, he will lick the shyt from your azz. Mistresses are well-trained, high price, high class whores. Even if the man never tell the Mistress that he is married, which is rare, the mistress will always know or find out and we take advantage of that. You can't talk bad about it unless you try it.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bettypoo what you describe is a whore not a mistress. This comment was first red flag:

"We are in it for the gifts and perks because married men are so damn lousy in bed. "

but this one was the clincher:

"Mistresses don't fall in love. Some mistresses don't even get involve with french (tongue) kissing because we believe that is personal."

Then you said it yourself:

"Mistresses are well-trained, high price, high class whores."

You are discussing 2 different things, Bettypoo you were a whore convinced you were a mistress, but just a cheap whore whether you sold for a high price or not.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And when he says it's over... not so fast mista!

The best gift is always the parting gift, in exchange for silence of course.

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mistresses do fall in love.AND SO DO the married man [Razz] and no they are great in bed i hear [Razz] french kissing and all, so betty boop i dont know what the hellyour talking about [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFLMFAO

Exactly Ayisha [Big Grin] whore is what is described here i mean who else fuks someone who can't even do it properly just for gifts????
Plz get a job and buy them yaself if u want such gifts [Wink]
Mistresses do fall for the guy there is no question why waste yr time on someone u don't feel for ??? Unless yr a whore/prostitute
Anyway thats what i think [Big Grin]
FYI i have had plenty of invites (as the guys seem to fall 4 me ok) to b a mistress believe me have i taken up the offer.........NO i want a man who can give me 100% all the time and they could never as they have someone else to cater to ..... Plus i do not share [Wink]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Never have been invited to become a mistress [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
bettypoo what you describe is a whore not a mistress. This comment was first red flag:

"We are in it for the gifts and perks because married men are so damn lousy in bed. "

"Mistresses don't fall in love. Some mistresses don't even get involve with french (tongue) kissing because we believe that is personal."

You are discussing 2 different things, Bettypoo you were a whore convinced you were a mistress, but just a cheap whore whether you sold for a high price or not.

Bytch I was both! High maintenance, High class whores are mistresses and mistresses know that they are whores and they know that the man or men they are involved with are married. You can't knock it unless you try it.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
Mistresses do fall in love.AND SO DO the married man [Razz] and no they are great in bed i hear [Razz] french kissing and all, so betty boop i dont know what the hellyour talking about [Big Grin]

No you stupid bytch, mistresses never fall in love it is always the man who falls in love.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CairoStudent:

That's when the big bucks roll in.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Bytch I was both! High maintenance, High class whores are mistresses and mistresses know that they are whores and they know that the man or men they are involved with are married. You can't knock it unless you try it.
Why would I want to try being a whore? [Confused] why would I want to shout about Christian values in one breath then go sleep with any Tom, Dick or Harry for money? You are scum Bettypoo, nothing more than scum. Whores are not mistresses, a mistress is the biatch of one man who she loves, not thousands. A mistress is the woman who either keeps a marriage together or breaks it but 99% of the time she waits for the man to leave his wife and marry her because she is led to believe its her he really loves. Men dont fall in love with whores, they use them pay them and leave, then you go out on the streets again for the next punter.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant belive im reading such shite ----A mistress is just as Aisha states someone who is there at the wrong or right time t fullfill a space or void in the relationship. They dont always work out as in time becomes complicated-either side can fall in love, the demands become greater etc------its usually the wife he goes back to if a man - a women can usually walk away. The relationship however will never be the same. so good or bad its a dangerous game to plae.
A whore is like you bb someone who couldnt care less to get her kit off for money .....

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why would I want to try being a whore? [Confused] why would I want to shout about Christian values in one breath then go sleep with any Tom, Dick or Harry for money? You are scum Bettypoo, nothing more than scum. Whores are not mistresses, a mistress is the biatch of one man who she loves, not thousands. A mistress is the woman who either keeps a marriage together or breaks it but 99% of the time she waits for the man to leave his wife and marry her because she is led to believe its her he really loves. Men dont fall in love with whores, they use them pay them and leave, then you go out on the streets again for the next punter.
You dumb bytch mistresses don't wait until the man leaves his wife. Mistresses don't fall in love it is always the man who falls in love and not all mistresses sleep around. Some just keep the man company on trips or go to restaurants to keep the man company while others are used for conversations. There are different kind of mistresses so don't knock it unless you try it.
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyboo, instead of just spouting ignorant rubbish, why not try widening your small brain?
Type "I fell in love with a married man", and you will find THOUSANDS of stories where a woman fell in love with a married guy and they had an affair (sometimes ending up together).
If you don't have a clue about what the term "mistress" actually means, then don't try having a conversation about it. Mistress doesn't automatically mean prostitute, the huge majority are NOT prostitutes.
But then, this is typical bettyboo, you think something is true, and don't give a **** about the actual evidence, instead you just follow what YOU personally think. The rest of us go on facts, you go on your own idiocy.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to figure out why anyone would want to brag about being a whore...whether high priced or low class!

As for mistresses falling in love..yes it happens and the same is the case with the married man who will fall in love with his mistress. A lot of foreign marriages are arranged and there is no love present. When a man meets a woman and falls in love...his life changes.

It's a sad fact...but true...sometimes there are 2 people who are totally in love but for circumstances...they can never be together...

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

No you stupid bytch, mistresses never fall in love it is always the man who falls in love.
who are you calling a bitch, i think you are the ONLY bitch here. get a life [Mad]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
who are you calling a bitch, i think you are the ONLY bitch here. get a life [Mad]

Ditto that. [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You dumb bytch mistresses don't wait until the man leaves his wife. Mistresses don't fall in love it is always the man who falls in love and not all mistresses sleep around. Some just keep the man company on trips or go to restaurants to keep the man company while others are used for conversations. There are different kind of mistresses so don't knock it unless you try it.
bettypoo dumbo, now you are describing an ESCORT. You dont really know what a mistress is do you? [Roll Eyes]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

And being a mistress you have more power over the man than the wife does.
constantly so she don't feel she's being used as she damn well. Is regardless of treats [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Your a fvcking idiot. Mistresses like to be used and want to be used that is why they are MISTRESS. We know all about married men and we have no desire to marry or stay in the long haul with a marry man. Majority of all Mistresses have more than one married man they deal with. We are in it for the gifts and perks because married men are so damn lousy in bed. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Why dont you just charge for it then??? Not much difference between what y descreibe with the gifts and stuff - and being a prostitute.
[Confused] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:
quote:

And being a mistress you have more power over the man than the wife does.
constantly so she don't feel she's being used as she damn well. Is regardless of treats [Big Grin]

Your a fvcking idiot. Mistresses like to be used and want to be used that is why they are MISTRESS. We know all about married men and we have no desire to marry or stay in the long haul with a marry man. Majority of all Mistresses have more than one married man they deal with. We are in it for the gifts and perks because married men are so damn lousy in bed. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Why dont you just charge for it then??? Not much difference between what y descreibe with the gifts and stuff - and being a prostitute.
[Confused] [Roll Eyes] [/QB][/QUOTE]she does

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by CairoStudent:

originally posted by Bettyboo:
That's when the big bucks roll in.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
betty boo poo how much do u make an hr????
and i bet u get the nastiest men dont ya.. all hairy and smelly off the streets?? h ey lets go get that nasty betty she screws everyone for a wooden nickle..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

By Angela Carless

you mean you use to be a prostitute,
he was just buying you gifts, instead of giving you money.

whore whore shamota how ever you wish to try and make it look glamourous you were still a whore
but hey...if it makes you proud..hope you used protection, not to protect you or him , but his wife

Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xblueskyx:
quote:
quote:

By Angela Carless

you mean you use to be a prostitute,
he was just buying you gifts, instead of giving you money.

whore whore shamota how ever you wish to try and make it look glamourous you were still a whore
but hey...if it makes you proud..hope you used protection, not to protect you or him , but his wife

Couldnt have said it better myself.

If y lay down with a dog.......

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for to_hell_and_back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a mistress as well. I was much younger and realized he was never gonna leave the woman for me. That's when I broke it off as I came to see that I was allowing some piece of **** man to use me sexually for what his wife obviously lacked. Also, my ex cheated on me and when I realized the pain it gave me, I didn't want to be the cause to put another woman in that same pain. No man is worth it.
Like I always say, there are billion men in this world, why in the hell cry over one?

Posts: 59 | From: killadelphia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm....you know it is human nature fo people to quickly judge someone else. I say that those who are quick to damn someone had better watch out because life has a funny way of putting you in the same situation, almost as a way of saying, "ok, put your money where your mouth is."

I know this because when I was married, my husband had an affair. I knew he was. The only thing was that later I found out that it was a MAN.

But before I learned he was seeing a man, I was very judgemental and raised with strict Christian values, ect.

Now, 20 years later, I find myself in the very situation that I had dammned other women for.
I did NOT go looking for it, I tried to avoid it, I tried denying my feelings, and no matter what I did, it came back in my face full force.

I am involved with someone now and it is day by day. I know I love this man very deeply, just as I know the sun will rise and set tomorrow. Period. I knew this the very day our paths crossed at the office we work at. For a year I tried to avoid the inevitable.

Since we acknowledged our feelings in April, we hardly ever get time alone together. When his wife went to Egypt for a short time, we had some alone time together. The day she left, he came to my house. The day before she came home I went to his house.

Do I feel bad? No. There have been problems in that marriage A LONG time before I came along.
My presence( in his life) will either make or break the marriage. It's pretty broken already.

Will he leave his wife? The statistics are stacked against me. Do we have a future together? I don't know. If he calls it off tomorrow, will I be bitter and angry? No. I would miss him terribly and always love him, but life would go on.

Does he love me? Yes, and I don't doubt it one bit. Is he miserable? Yes, and I've seen him with his wife: a clingy, insecure woman who must call him all day long at work and who must know every move he makes. A woman who doesn't get her way is unstable and emotional. But a good mother and a good person.

Does he complain or speak negatively of her?. Never. Even when I ask him about things, he looks down and say's " it's stable now."

I feel bad for those in arranged marriages, for their culture is so different from ours.
The man is expected to fully support the wife and children, and if he's a successful doctor, he must support the wife and her lavish tastes, even if it means he works 6 days a week, and only because the second office he works in isn't open on Sundays or he'd be there for 7 days.

I keep myself busy with my own life. friends, career and my house so I will not center my life around waiting for him. He knows I can live with or without him. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slewth I think you're setting yourself up for a heartache.

You can't have a proper relationship with him. Phone calls and meetings have to be undercover
because you're involved with a married man. You have to keep it totally secret, you can't tell people except maybe your closest friends and you have to do lots of sneaking about although not as much sneaking about as he is doing..

Obviously you have to be of the opinion that his wife is a clingy and insecure woman as you need a reason to justify what you're doing. Did you ever stop to think that maybe his wife is clingy and insecure and checks up on him is because he has done this before?

I'm 99% sure he would have told you he has never cheated on his wife before.

I'm 99% sure this is what all cheating husbands tell their lovers.

As far as you feeling bad for people in arranged marriages, I can't comment there but I remember you saying that your boyfriend is a Copt?

I had to query this with my husband who is a Copt also and he thinks about 20% of their marriages are arranged and the percentage was lower in the last few decades than it is today.

I think you have a somewhat distorted view of arranged marriages. I know I did before I came to live in the middle east because I grew up in the UK and the culture there is totally different. I had no reason to query or be interested in how arranged marriages work. But it IS slightly different between how it works for copts and muslims. Muslim men can take more than one wife. Copts can't and being divorced is considered to be a bad thing and their divorce rate is extremely low

Regardless of this, Egypt is not Saudi Arabia where brides and grooms aren't even allowed to see each other before the wedding day. People have a choice of who they want to marry, they have engagements and this period of time leading up to the marriage allows them to get to know one another beforehand.

Even if he leaves his wife for you, it will be a huge problem for him where his family are concerned. What your family thinks counts much more in Egypt than it does in the west and I know this from personal experience. I met my husband when I was living in Dubai and neither of us had any family here. After less than 6 mths we got engaged and before I met his family he flew to Cairo to tell them he had met the woman he wanted to marry. It was very important to him that he had their approval, because he was going against the norm of marrying an egyptian girl and wanted to marry a westerner. Fortunately for me, it worked out okay and they accepted me for who I am. Although if I had been married previously or had any children then it would have been a no

I realise that you both live in the states so you don't have to deal with the cultural norms that you would in Egypt but you will never be accepted by his family, something like this would create a scandal in Egypt and his family would be pissed at him eternally.

So like I said at the start of my post I think you're going to end up getting your fingers burnt. I can't see how there could be a happy ending for you when so many people have to be hurt along the way.

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
Slewth I think you're setting yourself up for a heartache.

quote:
Obviously you have to be of the opinion that his wife is a clingy and insecure woman as you need a reason to justify what you're doing. Did you ever stop to think that maybe his wife is clingy and insecure and checks up on him is because he has done this before?
slewth, sad post, I feel sad for your position but as I read it I too thought the same as DG about the wife.

[Frown]

Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, agreed, I felt the same about the wife also.

I'm not judging you slewth, this isn't about you, but the wife is RIGHT to be calling and to be insecure, her husband is having an affair!

Women can tell when something isn't right, and I dont buy that the man is too unhappily locked into this marriage. If he has a job and can support his wife if they got divorced then the fair and decent thing to do is for him to divorce her and let her have a chance at happiness, with someone else.

It is selfish for a man to carry on this way IMO.

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder then...if a woman knows her husband is having an affair...why stay with him?

My ex-husband never had an affair nor did I when we were married so I can't say a woman "SHOULD" divorce her husband for cheating or the other way around...but why would you want to stay with your husband if he cheats?

I hear all of these stories about your family would disown you for being divorced, your kids would hate you, society would look down on you..etc etc.

Thank God I don't live in a society that feels that way. Thank God I am in the USA but I still love Egypt [Smile]

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
when my ex husband and I divorced all 3 of my kids said they didn't know why the hell I hadn't done it sooner [Big Grin]

--------------------

Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah and there are enough people even in Egypt that are divorced. I would rather stigma than stay with someone and be unhappy.

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wives don't start out clingly and needy and wringing their hands all unsuitable for their husbands. Slewth it takes years of demoralization and lies and secrets and fear to crumble a woman to that level.

Naturally you look better to be by his side than she does, because you aren't sitting up all night wondering where he is, or who he is with, you as the mistress are smugly tucked in after your sexy breathy sex chat late night call, and you know he is NOT snuggled up to his mis-match wife right? He is just carrying on a charade marriage and where he really belongs is with you. You who are always a bit shined up for work, with no vacum in your hands, no dirty toilet of his to wash, no debts he won't manage.

No no.. the two of you are perfect and you have a real love. He couldn't possibly be at home banging his wife everynight you 2 aren't together. He wouldn't dare be leading a (gasp) double life and be having intercourse with BOTH of you!

I was reduced to a wreck by my husband, see here is what you won't hear my dear. HE HAS NO PLANS TO CHANGE THE GAME. He is lying and manipulating and brow-beating his wife in private, he is making her anxious and stealing, YES STEALING his attentions and time from the one he made a vow to, in order to give it to you.. a stranger who doesn't even have enough invested emotionally to care if it ends with more than a "poof".

See He isn't your bedrock, He isn't your partner. He's just some douchey guy you see out of the context of his real life, that you have decided to lay your parents teaching aside for.

HOW DISGUSTING OF A MAN DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BRAG ABOUT LOVING?! Men worth loving, love themselves enough to disentagle with one partner before taking up with another one. You are simply another tool in his hand to use to bludgeon that poor woman.

I am a single Mom at 40 because some other poor wretched single mother wanted nothing more than to lay in bed after her kids went to sleep with MY "tall dark and handsome" and in order to keep her sucking his dick.. he sure did slag me off, he made up outrageous stories, and he denied my TRUTH. BUT HE NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO RESULT IN DIVORCE. He still doesn't. I have 5 months until things are final and GOSH he sure can't stay away from my door and he sure does want to come in a lay me good like a husband.. and her? Well she went the way of the albatross and ended up being his biggest mistake.. he risked everything for "passion" and in the end that fucker hasn't got a thing in his hand. I'm not naieve enough to think he doesn't have someother little Trixie out there already... nor am I falling for his schtick. But he will clearly state that he didn't care about the lover, he was not paying attention to consequenses.. and wait for it... he believed he had beaten me down so far I'd just cry to have him back to me. DO YOU HEAR ME?? Your perfect love is very engaged in the betrayal of another person, one he shares a home with, a bed with, meals with, **** woman they share a garbage can.

.The man you "love" is trashy and morally bankrupt. Is that really all the love you are worth? Someone elses scraps? Where is your self respect?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo cosmo bloody well said
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
perhaps Cosmo's words should be printed out and hung in a frame in some peoples homes.

as usual cosmo great post.

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
perhaps Cosmo's words should be printed out and hung in a frame in some peoples homes.

as usual cosmo great post.

totally agree,go cosmo [Wink]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
He loos down and says 'Its stabile now'...That's means there is no immediat danger that she wants to divorce him. I wonder what's in the head of such people. They are playing false, and they are aware they do. Nevertheless there always seems to be a temptation that they can't resist.
ecause, after time, most of the secret lovers, are unable to cope with their second rank position, and there will be somebody new. Keeps it more excited too!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

HOW DISGUSTING OF A MAN DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BRAG ABOUT LOVING?! Men worth loving, love themselves enough to disentagle with one partner before taking up with another one. You are simply another tool in his hand to use to bludgeon that poor woman.

If that doesn't get through I don't know what will. It never fails to amaze me how people that cheat on other people justify it to themselves.

Well said as usual Cosmo

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo, ever thought about a career in writing romance novels? [Smile]
Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good friend is a mistress in a way,

she thinks she is soo beatiful, she is not. she is quite plain, she is anorexic looking, about a size 4 to 6,

her partners best friend just got married, and his new wife works away, when she away and he wants sex, he phones her up.
she thinks this is good, but what she does not realise is that it saves time and effort and money looking for a prostitue, and he knows she can not tell and vice versa.

men like her as she is an easy ride and not worth much, she has a reputation.

another point the mistress is not to blame, if she is single and has no one then it is the marrie dmen to blame,

i once dated a married man, i never knew he was married, so you cna not blame the mistress.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com