EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » revenge .. good or bad thing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: revenge .. good or bad thing?
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
questions in the title... what do ya think?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it depends on the situation.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex husband left me alone in our apartment for a month while he was with his new girlfriend and we was still married!!! I did the laudry every night same clothes lol, washed and dryed them all which run up huge bills,left the lights on all day and night haha,heating on too! That coward did not even call around to check if i was ok or not! Only called around to see if i would sign the divorce papers which i did not!!! hahah!!! he was not getting my signature so easy. The day i moved out he called me and asked me to return the house keys, i dug a hole in the garden and buried them !! hahah. I dont think he found them!!!! as for the wedding photo's i left them in the house just took all my stuff and went on my way. Few years later I saw one of his friends and i left him in debt hahaha now that revenge!!!! I have never dated a british guy since!!! well this happened some years ago so life is so different now..If you want revenge then do it siliently thats the way i did it.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should of dug a big hole for him and kicked him in too hahah!!!!
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Revenge is a dish best served cold" (desertgirl)

I think somebody else said this first (cf 18th century novel / also used in Kill Bill), but it has become MY idea about revenge [Big Grin] [Wink] .
Don't act in the heat of things but later on when they least expect it. [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no no revenge is not the answer ignore it and it dies a death and shows the other person just how strong you are
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
No no no revenge is not the answer ignore it and it dies a death and shows the other person just how strong you are

amen sista btw where have you been missy?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been busy Hon i'll send you an email lata on Fb
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't take revenge on the whole. Whenever I'm/I've been really badly hurt, I just step away, leave the scene, situation, person, whatever and try to move on. And usually with time the wounds heal (at least to some extent) or true colours of the other party can be clearly seen. Sometimes, however, the relations might improve though and that's good. [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
k missed ya you know, and i hate missing people [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want revenge! [Razz]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we know!! [Wink] [Razz]

we fully support you [Razz]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“Revenge is sweet and not fattening”
Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Revenge is destructive and leads to embitteredness ( is that a word? ) pain and ultimately self loathing
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

lol yeah but the stress that the gits cause is fattening [Razz]

thanks dg xxx

Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I let God handle any revenge if needed... or Karma if you will. heheh
Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect (not perfect):
I let God handle any revenge if needed... or Karma if you will. heheh

Me too [Smile]
Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

lol i'll never know if he'll get his karma... so i may as well help it along?
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Revenge is destructive and leads to embitteredness ( is that a word? ) pain and ultimately self loathing

The best revenge is living well, and shooting a harpoon through your enemy's genitals.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
wow!

*desertgirl ordering a harpoon on the internet*

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.

~ Wayne Dyer

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

The best revenge is living well, and shooting a harpoon through your enemy's genitals.
Oh great I just started to learn archery, I will be well equiped then,

...don't anyone mess with the Penny in future [Big Grin]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chinese people say:Before Going for revenge,dig two graves,one for your enemy and one for yourself(in case things go wrong!) [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com