EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » my friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my friend
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend is in her 40's married to an egyptian man in his 40's. They married in Cairo 1-1/2 years ago. She filed the petition for him to come to the USA. She is undecided if she should withdraw the petition because of certain events such as him spitting on his employer then hitting him. His employer was a foreigner. Her husband thinks what he did wasn't wrong. The affidavit of support she signed is for ten years and she is scared. She doesn't know what to do.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i affidavit of support is mainly to show he will have a stable place to stay in usa. it doesnt mean she has to suppport him for 10 yrs. if and when he gets his work permit if he doesnt work they will yank his papers.he has to work to keep his work permit..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has the petition been approved? If not, tell her to withdraw ASAP. I mean if that's what she really wants to do. The affidavit for the 10 yr is NO JOKE. If he behaves that way in Egypt I shudder at how he'll behave here.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina you have been misinformed. Please do not post an misinformed opinion. This woman wants the facts not an opinion. If he farks up and she signs that affidavit, she could have reprocusions. She may not have to support him completely but if he messes up and incurs debt or goes on public aid and the like she may be responsible. Like I said, it's no joke.

Oh and they don't yank work papers if they don't work. Believe me.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864.pdf

Your obligation to support the immigrant(s) you are sponsoring in this affidavit of support will continue until the sponsored immigrant becomes a U.S. citizen, or can be credited with 40 qualifying quarters of work in the United States. Although 40 qualifying quarters of work (credits) generally equate to ten years of work, in certain cases the work of a spouse or parent adds qualifying quarters. The Social Security Administration can provide information on how to countqualifying quarters (credits) of work.The obligation also ends if you or the sponsored immigrant dies or if the sponsored immigrant ceases to be a lawful permanent resident and departs the United States. Divorce does not end the sponsorship obligation

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i affidavit of support is mainly to show he will have a stable place to stay in usa. it doesnt mean she has to suppport him for 10 yrs. if and when he gets his work permit if he doesnt work they will yank his papers.he has to work to keep his work permit..

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well thats what we were told when i signed it for my husband.thats what we understood.cas i aslways said there is no way in hell i would support a man for so long...she should get a immigration attorney to view her options instead of reading what she sees online.my friends husband is appling for his and his ass was sent to mexico for a few months so laws are different depending on the country i guess. but yr best bet is to speak with an immigration attorney.. who knows we all could give u wrong info...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Things have probably changed a lot since your ex. Also, I would never simply take the advice of others without researching on my own. Esp. with Egyptians. They like to tell tall tales of immigration. Everyone knows someone who knows someone who did such and such. [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thats so true the laws have changed so much in 13 yrs.thats the last time we applied for my dead ex... and instead of letting them pay a fine and go to meetings at the immigratio office here now they are sending them straight to the consulate in mexico.. thats a damn trick.thinking they will come straight back and not knowing. my friends husband filed an afidavet to stay in usa and or come right back with an attorney cas he has never had police probs. well he was missing a paper last month at his appointment.now he must wait 2 months to see them again so maybe just maybe he can come right back..there also was this man with a prgnant wife there, since he had been arrested before. he can not get the afidavet to return so they told him he must stay in mexico 3 hrs to 5 yrs before he can apply to return to usa. now that blows big time.so with them immigration bastards u just never know what to expect.. sometimes it makes me glad i am american.....

--------------------

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take note of how he treats others and think of being on the receiving end of that treatment, if he did it to his employer, you're probably next.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he spits on his boss's face doesn't mean he will do it with her, however, it's a very nasty behavior and she needs to be cautious.
If his employer presses charges on him he can be locked up and get deported and she doesn't have to worry about withdrawing the petition, his a$$ will be grass.

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

It doesn't sound like the guy is in the states yet. It also sounds like he spit in the guy's face in Egypt not in the US.

Just because ppl get charges pressed against them doesn't mean they'll get deported. There is a case that I know of that the wife pressed charges against her husband for beating her (she went to the hospital it was so bad); he still got his GC and is still in the US. Unless you've directly dealt with immigration it's hard to fully judge what's going on.

www.uscis.gov

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Not true, Tina.... I've had a working permit for 2 years now.... never done a day's work... and don't plan to..... I live off private income, so it's not an issue.
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An employee who spits in his boss' face and hits him. I think hitting another man is not unusual in Egypt, specially in certain classes.
It shows he never learned, or isn't able, to solute his problems in another way as with violence.
It doesn't mean he will ever hit her, but I think she can expect problems with his temper in the US, because this behaviour there is not accepted.
If he has a history of lost jobs because of this temper, or other negative results because of this temper, this indeed is something to keep in mind. He is in his fourty's and won't change.
When he shouldn't be able to keep a job in the US, it indeed will mean that it is going to cost her money, for a long time.
It's up to her what's it worth. Personally I would like to know more about his past in this. When you know his past, you know what to expect in the future.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told her to withdraw the petition for him. It has not been approved yet. He is still in Egypt. I believe he may take his temper out on her. She says that when she visited Egypt last, a car door was opened and he hit it while driving and he went off on the person. Then his mother bought her things like gowns and stuff and he took them and put them away. When his little brother gave her a welcome gift, he took it away. Hopefully she will read all of your responses. I believe this man will cost her an arm and leg.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Doesn't sound promising, unsure. Things are way different here and the men don't always adjust very well. Some get depressed and angered and take it out on their wives. Honestly, it's just not a worthwhile cause. I really hope she decideds to cancel the petition. If not, I think she'll end up regretting. [Frown]
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you women find those men?????
Yahoo again???

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She met him on Yahoo.
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
ummmmm, damn i'm good! [Smile]
All the villagaros are on there!

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
do you YAHOOOOOOOO

the worst cheating place in the world. egyptian men are so easy to find in yahoo they acturly find u nowa days..once they find out yr an american they are on u like flies on sh it...hahahaha some tell theses women they are the most beautiful women in the world. knowin the bi tch is ugly as sin... but if they makes theses women feel good more power to them...hahahahaha i can picture it now

BREAKING NEWS...EGYPTIAN WOMEN ARE SUING YAHOO FOR LOW LEVELS OF MEN IN EGYPT.
>> plz give us our men back....

--------------------

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
do you YAHOOOOOOOO

the worst cheating place in the world. egyptian men are so easy to find in yahoo they acturly find u nowa days..once they find out yr an american they are on u like flies on sh it...hahahaha some tell theses women they are the most beautiful women in the world. knowin the bi tch is ugly as sin... but if they makes theses women feel good more power to them...hahahahaha i can picture it now

BREAKING NEWS...EGYPTIAN WOMEN ARE SUING YAHOO FOR LOW LEVELS OF MEN IN EGYPT.
>> plz give us our men back....

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
<<<<< this one doesn't yahoo [Smile]

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i yahoo but only to chat to family now.. i dont look for men.. now my daughter is guilty of looking for men in yahoo

--------------------

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't Yahoo the same as MSN? Then you have to know an emailadress to add someone. How can strangers know that adress?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
strangers look for other women by useing a search engine provided by yahoo or msn..
like yahoo personals or yahoo women id its easy to find someone in google.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Yahoo was created by the devil.
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Take note of how he treats others and think of being on the receiving end of that treatment, if he did it to his employer, you're probably next.

This is a very good point. He MIGHT not do exactly the same to her but he might be equally disrespectful.
Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Yahoo chat rooms are the best? I am feeling bored without husband.

It is actually funny but the first chat buddy I had when I discovered the Internet and chatting was this Egyptian guy living in the UAE. We chatted a lot about Islam and different cultures. He was very respectful, so respectful that when I came to Egypt and he actually was there on holiday he didn't find it appropriate to meet even though we had been chatting for years. Now he is married and has probably deleted me from his messenger. He was so orthodox like that.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by madame f:
What Yahoo chat rooms are the best? I am feeling bored without husband.

It is actually funny but the first chat buddy I had when I discovered the Internet and chatting was this Egyptian guy living in the UAE. We chatted a lot about Islam and different cultures. He was very respectful, so respectful that when I came to Egypt and he actually was there on holiday he didn't find it appropriate to meet even though we had been chatting for years. Now he is married and has probably deleted me from his messenger. He was so orthodox like that.

back in 2002 they use to have private chat rooms and personal chat rooms them were the fun time. they had one called arab chat and i tell u them were some ruthless aholes in there. and some cock showin fools...now its boring and i never go into chat.
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes they do want to show their cock all the time.

Like that is supposed to be sexy.....

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by madame f:
yes they do want to show their cock all the time.

Like that is supposed to be sexy.....

after opening so many cams and seeing various dicks u get bored after a while..and let me say the biggest ones i have seen were arab men.but them playing with themselves does nothin for me so i just put the cam down and went on with what i was doing.. one guy did everything we asked he bent over and showed us his ass crack and all.. he was funny we sat there and laughed all damn night at theses men and what they are willing to do just in a damn webcam....well i am older and dont feel like watchin all that crap no more..
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Bahahahaha!!! Tina, Arab cocks aren't big. The camera just adds inches. [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Elegantly Wasted:
Bahahahaha!!! Tina, Arab cocks aren't big. The camera just adds inches. [Big Grin]

hahahahahahaha
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
I'm the friend unsure is talking about. I withdrew the affidavit. The 10-year sponsorship is real. Regardless of him working, divorce or remarries, I would be liable for him.

I read awhile ago what Dubai's girl husband said and I appreciate what he wrote. If I would have known that and what I know now, I would have not married him. Thanks for all of your responses.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
<<<<< this one doesn't yahoo [Smile]

ohhhhhhhhh come on and try it lucky, who knows you might get lucky [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Yahoo is for immature winnies [Smile]
I'm a professional baller, i come on ES and play with the big dawgs [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
Yahoo is for immature winnies [Smile]
I'm a professional baller, i come on ES and play with the big dawgs [Big Grin]

good answer [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pamela in Blue
Member # 16741

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pamela in Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who cares if he would treat her that way by spitting in the face or not - who wants a husband or wife who would spit in anyones face? what does that say about the person accepting the ways of spitter and what does it say about the accepting level of the woman?
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com