EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Facebook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Facebook
egyptawy
Member # 16718

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for egyptawy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Questiosn, how many ones here are using facebook?
Posts: 75 | From: Tegypt.com | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_groom:
Just Questiosn, how many ones here are using facebook?

alotttttttttttttttttttttt [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me tooooooooooooooooo

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And me
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me as well but I am leaving to Italy today, so won't use FB for the next 2 weeks. [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Me as well but I am leaving to Italy today, so won't use FB for the next 2 weeks. [Smile]

Ohh enjoy sweetie wave at the pope for me [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have facebook also. I think now most everyone has a FB acct.

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have facebook also. I think now most everyone has a FB acct.

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilty as charged where would I be without my F/B
connected with so many family members living all over the world, lol even family I did not know
Started family tree I love f/b luv Mafia wars my best game on f/b.
Plus my grandchild pics are up she was born 26th June a precious baby girl I love her 2 pieces

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *****:
Guilty as charged where would I be without my F/B
connected with so many family members living all over the world, lol even family I did not know
Started family tree I love f/b luv Mafia wars my best game on f/b.
Plus my grandchild pics are up she was born 26th June a precious baby girl I love her 2 pieces

i want to see the baby, but i dont know your name on there [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on FB...
It keeps me in touch with friends and family back home in England.... and friends in Egypt and here in USA.
I probably spend too much time on there.... but so what.... I've got time!!! [Smile]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptawy
Member # 16718

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptawy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really, All of you are cute.
I expect to find 90 % of FB users are females. [Wink]

Posts: 75 | From: Tegypt.com | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup yup yuppers.. we are all mostly women.. we rule.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ES used to be my first port of call when checking my computer but now it's FB. The majority of the people on my FB are actually past and present members of ES so it is not so different. It is nice to keep in touch with friends who have moved abroad and know how they are instantly.
I was contacted through a mutual friend a while back by my first boyfriend which was quite a surprise. Hadn't seen him for about 30 years [Eek!] It was good to catch up with news of what he was doing these days and news of his wife and family. Then you have the weird message I received from a random guy in Cairo who apparently thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread [Roll Eyes] and can't believe there is such a wonderful person such as myself living in Egypt (my network is Egypt), wants to chat and will dream of me every night, nightmare more like [Big Grin] . You think the small fact of the Arabic surname might give a clue as to my marital status. You have to laugh.
By day I'm a farmer and by night I am Mafia Don and I own a cat that I have managed to keep alive for nearly 300 days [Wink]
Never a dull moment on FB that's for sure [Big Grin]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to say Have a great holiday DG [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, me, me . . . . Mafia Wars, anyone???

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausipeet
Member # 16653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausipeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FB yes Games no although i am currently hooked on Evony pretty cool online game easy to play and meet lots pf new players every day.
Ausipeet.
just look for farkenoath in FB or Kenoath.

Posts: 121 | From: Adelaide, South Australia | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:

I need a lesson in Mafia Wars [Frown]
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
quote:

I need a lesson in Mafia Wars [Frown]
hehe, actually I do too . . . I want to know why I have to keep buying protection for my properties!!! Everytime I get robbed, i have to repair them and buy protection!!!!
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boy MWars the only applications I have kept on FB.
@cbrbddd you need to build your mafia I have not been robbed in weeks and my properties bring in good income some of mafia members are on level 370. I am only on level 57 and play once a day for 10mins until energy finnished. I seem to have lost interest

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my FB but I can't find but a few of ES'ers since I don't know their names lol. If anybody wants to add me...I'm Sherry Crider Hogan [Smile]
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
I love my FB but I can't find but a few of ES'ers since I don't know their names lol. If anybody wants to add me...I'm Sherry Crider Hogan [Smile]

Oh i wondered who you were you have alot of my friends in common will add you now sweetie [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
@cbrbddd you need to build your mafia I have not been robbed in weeks and my properties bring in good income some of mafia members are on level 370. I am only on level 57 and play once a day for 10mins until energy finnished. I seem to have lost interest

i want to add you and see your grandchildren. whats your name?
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
quote:

hehe, I am a level 177 or something like that with 91 mafia members . . . but some ppl are pushed way over 501 and I have a hard time against them. Guess I need to go on another member quest.

Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=638539689

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S-U-C-K-S

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's better than our local rag!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is better than ES... mostly becasue ya'll play over there [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on fb [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karla, do i see a rainbow in your avatar??

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
It's better than our local rag!!!! [Big Grin]

ok i will ask.. what is a local rag?
like a pool hall or a bar?? to me a rag is a dish towel or a woman on her period is also known as a rag.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newspaper
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
***** , are you ignoring me [Frown] [Smile]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Facebook is brilliant for spying on your git on an ex [Big Grin] I loves it!!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

hehe, I am a level 177 or something like that with 91 mafia members . . . but some ppl are pushed way over 501 and I have a hard time against them. Guess I need to go on another member quest.

Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=638539689

woohooo wtg and wd the way I play I will never get to that level. Yeah some of my mafia have over 1000 members, omg that is too much for me
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
***** , are you ignoring me [Frown] [Smile]

sent you pm
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:

Oh i wondered who you were you have alot of my friends in common will add you now sweetie [Big Grin]
Same here [Big Grin] Added you.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boring.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
Boring.

Are ya talking about this thread, facebook or yourself?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Facebook, and your face.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
ES used to be my first port of call when checking my computer but now it's FB. The majority of the people on my FB are actually past and present members of ES so it is not so different. It is nice to keep in touch with friends who have moved abroad and know how they are instantly.
I was contacted through a mutual friend a while back by my first boyfriend which was quite a surprise. Hadn't seen him for about 30 years [Eek!] It was good to catch up with news of what he was doing these days and news of his wife and family. Then you have the weird message I received from a random guy in Cairo who apparently thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread [Roll Eyes] and can't believe there is such a wonderful person such as myself living in Egypt (my network is Egypt), wants to chat and will dream of me every night, nightmare more like [Big Grin] . You think the small fact of the Arabic surname might give a clue as to my marital status. You have to laugh.
By day I'm a farmer and by night I am Mafia Don and I own a cat that I have managed to keep alive for nearly 300 days [Wink]
Never a dull moment on FB that's for sure [Big Grin]

Now I own a zoo, where does it end [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
By day I am a quiz hostess / scrabble tycoon and by night I am bejewel and mahjong-ed!!!

While holding 5 convs with friends... and catching up with peoples pics and daily events...

Fab really.

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
Facebook, and your face.

me too!! I'm saving for surgery
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
How about butt implants ? [Big Grin]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

got them naturally! its the boob ones i need

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com