EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Roles on ES (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Roles on ES
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *****:
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
Ho ho, low blow.

*lights a spliff*

hey pass it around
You already had me as funny or funniest, now I'm a clown, no spliff for you either, BLACKLIST!

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

The slut:??? Vader ???

I'm a virgin you blind bat. >:[ My smiley are angry ate you.

quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
nah thats vader i bet.. with you a close second [Wink]

Yep, asses don't get much hairier than this. [Smile]

I mean skinnier of course, or doooo I! Muahaha.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most honest and blatent Kalila and Advocate (this is a compliment btw)

Yeah sweetest has to be YAH and Yorkie

Great listeners Advocate, LB ad Mira Sol

Aw, I got another sexy comment... I really must stop wearing FMBs on the meet ups.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy comment ? We called you fat! Numerous times!! Wrong meet up ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
not that i've seen your arse sash..

I can email you the latest pictures [Cool]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I would at least get nominated for the Biggest Dramaqueen......oh well....
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

Well..erm..kinda missed that, but anyways she sure can kick a$$..well at least till her's was mowed. [Big Grin] [/QB]

It doesn't surprise me that the ESers who miss me are Egyptian not westerners.

At this point in time I check ES possibly 4 hours a month, mainly to verify that my personal data is not on this forum. I have the names and addresses of the forum owners, the forum members who posted my personal data online too.

I will take credit for being one of the few who scared off most of the Egyptian males, because the online gigolo aspect really ticked me off.

Read on another thread today that white orfi papers are no longer registrable in Luxor. Things are changing in Egypt and for the better.

Egyptians and involved westerners (for non-skanky reasons) are looking forward to a new regime, possibly then Egyptians will be more active online but for right now even Arabic forums for Egyptians are pretty much dead.

I also know that visas for Egyptians are becoming easier to get but with more avenues and of course more bureaucracy, thus eliminating the need for spousal visas. Hey!

Entrepreneurial endeavors across the Atlantic and the Mediterranean are becoming streamlined in traditional business and hopefully soon via the internet.

Things will get better in Egypt, and some things will get worse; but at least there is change occurring.

Doesn't surprise me in the least that ES is the most active internet forum and its a stage for utter bullsh*t and 98% is westerners not Egyptians.

Luckily the imperial/colonial crap in Egypt is now mainly its cross-national relationships and not politics/education/economics.

I have alot more hope when I don't pay attention to this craphole, and my life has picked up a great deal.

Then again this account will be disabled in less than 72 hours and will probably be hacked in less than 2 hours.

Many of you folks need to move on, get your lives going and get offline.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Sorry sono, we have lots of freaks around here to deal with, move on, you're not a star anymore.
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back,Sono!
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sono nice to see you! Really missed you in here. I think you are quite informative on many things.

How are things? Everything looking up you say?

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
Sexy comment ? We called you fat! Numerous times!! Wrong meet up ?

My 8 year old niece is fat compared to you!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
That's all of a bigger plan you idiot, soon I will grow wings and FLY, unlike you or your niece. Muahaha.

zewwwwww

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I beg to differ! I have the fattest arse!!!!!!!!
Hell no! My arse is naturally awe inspiringly fat normally, but add pregnancy to the mix, and we have an arse that deserves its own orbit!

Hmmm, trying to work out my own list, but I’ve the worst memory with people in general, I usually judge them by the latest thing they have said, instead of everything collectively.
Is it bad that I remember people who bug me better than those who I like?
Most irritating: Unfinished thought (special shout out to King though)
Biggest coward: south_London_male
Most argumentative: Cat, although her new *tinker* form has been a bit more easygoing lol.
Most detestable: snapdragon
Biggest twat: Americanpatriot
Biggest idiot: Bettyboo

My most respected: Hmm, many choices, but I think I will have to go with Ayisha esp for her religious section contributions. I like the way she views things, always backs up her arguments, and clearly has done a lot of research (unfinished thought, perhaps you should take note!)
Most calming: Happybunny. Her presence soothes me lol.
Sexist: Hmmm, LB me thinks. Yeah, I’d tap that [Big Grin]
Sluts: All my fellow brit hoes of course- but special mention to Kalia, kinky little minx I’m sure!
My ES bff: Well I know you all really want this prestigious position, but it has to go to Mira sol

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
Awwww.... I wanna be the ES slut!!!! [Frown]

no chance mrs! you're too respectable [Big Grin]
How about if I post pics of my old flaps...... can I become notorious....... pleeeease?????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

How about if I post pics of my old flaps...... can I become notorious....... pleeeease?????
Mamasue.... what do you class as flaps?? cause in my book you are being very very rude [Embarrassed] [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Biggest insomniac... ME!!! dammit
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most loved and missed: Yorkie

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by $sonomod$:
quote:

Well..erm..kinda missed that, but anyways she sure can kick a$$..well at least till her's was mowed. [Big Grin] [/QB]

OI, I said I missed you!
[Mad]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mamasue.... what do you class as flaps?? cause in my book you are being very very rude [Embarrassed] [Wink] [Razz]
Lumpy.... maybe it was before your time..... but yes, I'm being rude.... one ES member decided to post pics of her gynaecological bits online.....
It was too gross for words.... but it was talked about for years!!!
Maybe I just wanna be talked about!!!! [Frown]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
quote:
Hell no! My arse is naturally awe inspiringly fat normally, but add pregnancy to the mix, and we have an arse that deserves its own orbit!

Hmmm, trying to work out my own list, but I’ve the worst memory with people in general, I usually judge them by the latest thing they have said, instead of everything collectively.
Most argumentative: Cat, although her new *tinker* form has been a bit more easygoing lol.

I might be detestable to you for a word I said that you did not like.

BUT my conduct and character (not words via the internet) are 1000 times more decent than yours.

At least my children have a father. A real father who spends everyday with them, helps with everything in their life...Where is your baby's father??? Oh yeah, that is right you laid with one you were not married to much less barely knew.

I feel great pity for your unborn son. He will feel the aggravation of your immature actions all of his life.

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by $sonomod$:
quote:

Well..erm..kinda missed that, but anyways she sure can kick a$$..well at least till her's was mowed. [Big Grin]

At this point in time I check ES possibly 4 hours a month, mainly to verify that my personal data is not on this forum. I have the names and addresses of the forum owners, the forum members who posted my personal data online too.

I will take credit for being one of the few who scared off most of the Egyptian males, because the online gigolo aspect really ticked me off.

Read on another thread today that white orfi papers are no longer registrable in Luxor. Things are changing in Egypt and for the better.

Egyptians and involved westerners (for non-skanky reasons) are looking forward to a new regime, possibly then Egyptians will be more active online but for right now even Arabic forums for Egyptians are pretty much dead.

I also know that visas for Egyptians are becoming easier to get but with more avenues and of course more bureaucracy, thus eliminating the need for spousal visas. Hey!

Entrepreneurial endeavors across the Atlantic and the Mediterranean are becoming streamlined in traditional business and hopefully soon via the internet.

Things will get better in Egypt, and some things will get worse; but at least there is change occurring.

Doesn't surprise me in the least that ES is the most active internet forum and its a stage for utter bullsh*t and 98% is westerners not Egyptians.

Luckily the imperial/colonial crap in Egypt is now mainly its cross-national relationships and not politics/education/economics.

I have alot more hope when I don't pay attention to this craphole, and my life has picked up a great deal.

Then again this account will be disabled in less than 72 hours and will probably be hacked in less than 2 hours.

Many of you folks need to move on, get your lives going and get offline. [/QB]

Hiya Sono

How are things?

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm agreeing with WK..

.... omg ! i just got totally offended!!!!! my bad

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
quote:
quote:

BUT my conduct and character (not words via the internet) are 1000 times more decent than yours.

At least my children have a father. A real father who spends everyday with them, helps with everything in their life...Where is your baby's father??? Oh yeah, that is right you laid with one you were not married to much less barely knew.

I feel great pity for your unborn son. He will feel the aggravation of your immature actions all of his life.

Oh good lord here we go again..... you do sound like a broken record. [Roll Eyes]

Seriously, Snapdragon, you never ever displayed so much mean spirit, hate and evil in your posts before your second pregnancy. So why is that? Are you getting ready to bring a little devil into this world??? [Eek!] I truly hope you deliver soon to end your horrible misery.

Oh and before I forget:

SHUT THE F*CK UP IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY.

WK, how is your pregnancy going? Two months more and your little man will arrive. All the best for the next weeks to come until delivery. Rest well. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No, you are detestable for stalking around another member just to bully her. Although name calling unborn children was extremely low.

quote:
Bullies have the worst character there is.

quote:
Where is your baby's father???
Erm, he is currently in London visiting a friend as I was working tonight, he will be back home (my home) in an hour or so.

quote:
Oh yeah, that is right you laid with one you were not married to much less barely knew.

And you know how well I know Sam? Fascinating. Now I could have flown out there and married him on the first meeting, like a few people do, personally, I decided to go there pretty much every other month to get to know him. Though lord knows there is more important things in life than a ring on the finger.
I have a feeling that a child born to an unwed mother does a hell of a lot better in the world than the children of a bitter, judgemental bully.

ANYWAY…

quote:
WK, how is your pregnancy going? Two months more and your little man will arrive. All the best for the next weeks to come until delivery. Rest well
Worryingly easy! I have just under nine weeks left, shopping is pretty much done, and other than my lil man kicking away, you wouldn’t know I was pregnant lol.
Best memory: TL [Big Grin]

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Wk are you back together with sam? Wonderful!

Have you chosen a name already for the baby boy?

How long is paid maternity leave in the UK?

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
Wk are you back together with sam? Wonderful!
He is here in England, has been for two weeks. But as for the details, it’s complicated, lol.

quote:
Have you chosen a name already for the baby boy?
Cameron Zain [Big Grin]

quote:
How long is paid maternity leave in the UK?
You can take mat leave for a year, but only nine months would be paid. But there really is no point for me to go back to my job, now that I have finished my degree, I might as well look for a proper job after mat leave, instead of my current “student” one.

--------------------
Another one....

anthropos
Member # 9410

will you then receive a student stipend? How much is that?
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
quote:
[qb] [QUOTE] I beg to differ! I have the fattest arse!!!!!!!!

Oh good lord here we go again..... you do sound like a broken record. [Roll Eyes]

Seriously, Snapdragon, you never ever displayed so much mean spirit, hate and evil in your posts before your second pregnancy. So why is that? Are you getting ready to bring a little devil into this world??? [Eek!] I truly hope you deliver soon to end your horrible misery.

Oh and before I forget:

SHUT THE F*CK UP IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY.

My baby has already arrived. I am not in a pissy mood as you have said before. I simply have issues with the user. That is the way it is.
Now TSK TSK go away!

I will never have anything nice to say to her.

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awww...how cute snapdragon still thinks she can dismiss people from ES...So I nominate her as most deluded [Smile]

The sweetie: I find sweet irritating. So I will nominate Vader, just to irritate him.

The nasty: London South Male aka Lucky Luciano, Snapdragon

The wise: Ayisha, Dalia and Penny.

The ignorant: ah..too many choices...BMID synodrome makes you a top candidate [Wink] So if the shoe fits!

The sexy: hmmmm, a bit short of members of the opposite sex...so I will abstain from voting.

The slut: duh...

The provocative: Sono, in the literal sense of the word, to provoke.

The kinky: ahhhh... I know secretly you all are [Smile]

The most bitter: TL, without a doubt, anyone still obsessed 10 years later...
wow!

And who would y invite into your private home for coffee????

Everyone that I have actually met from ES, you all know who you are! Not a bad one in the crop.

Most missed; Miffmiss [Frown]

most irritating: Unfinished thought, seriously! add something interesting or give a freaking rest already.

How irritating, that I am best listener and BFF only. Seriously, I deserve at least a nod in the fat ass category!

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:

How irritating, that I am best listener and BFF only. Seriously, I deserve at least a nod in the fat ass category!

now THAT nearly had coffee all over the screen!! You? fat ass? you have GOT to be looking in the wrong mirror mrs!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

your conduct and character on the internet is not even near the closest planet to the conduct and character of WK. For someone to post something as mean and nasty as you posted about the father of someones baby takes some real mean nasty mind, which shines through on this board. I feel sorry for your children, lets hope the real father who is with them every day somehow balances the defects of their mother.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My baby has already arrived. I am not in a pissy mood as you have said before. I simply have issues with the user. That is the way it is.
Now TSK TSK go away!

I will never have anything nice to say to her.

Well then congrats for the new arrival.

But I would kindly like to ask you to stop following Tina or other people on here and make unnecessary vicious comments.

I would like to see the old Snapdragon back on this forum. Perhaps it's possible - it's up to you.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:

The most bitter: TL, without a doubt, anyone still obsessed 10 years later...
wow!

Should I feel bothered about your judgement? No I don't think so, coming from a complete stranger I don't have absolutely no interaction with on this forum.

I would perhaps understood if you critized my posts, my views and that's okay because we are all different with not always matching opinions.

But to attack me about being on this forum for a long time?? Come on!!!!

Very strange what's going in the heads of some of the people here. [Confused]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an opinion [Razz]
Right. So nominate me for most judgemental,
But the competition is pretty stiff [Big Grin]

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
MS = The most observant
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
What MS, I give you bff and you give me nothing! Right that's it, I'm downgrading you. Ayisha, you are my new ES bff, lets skip off into the horizon [Big Grin]

As for snapdragan, think she is kind of proving my point about being most detestable. She bullies Tina, she emailed Sam before I had ever spoken a word to her, to try to convince it wasn't his baby, I lied about contraception and that I might not even be pregnant! Some people just have twisted little minds.

Student thing? Never heard about, but I'm not a student anymore anyway. And by student job I just meant one that typically suits students (part time, not a career, just a bit of fun). So, no reason to go back there now I have my degree, alas my student days are behind me. I feel so grown up, lol.

Hmm, more lists more lists.
Most chucklesom (shh it can be a word): Dubaigirl, I likes that lady.

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
real nasty: snapdragon hmmmm definitely a DRAGON

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What MS, I give you bff and you give me nothing! Right that's it, I'm downgrading you. Ayisha, you are my new ES bff, lets skip off into the horizon [Big Grin]

As for snapdragan, think she is kind of proving my point about being most detestable. She bullies Tina, she emailed Sam before I had ever spoken a word to her, to try to convince it wasn't his baby, I lied about contraception and that I might not even be pregnant! Some people just have twisted little minds.

Student thing? Never heard about, but I'm not a student anymore anyway. And by student job I just meant one that typically suits students (part time, not a career, just a bit of fun). So, no reason to go back there now I have my degree, alas my student days are behind me. I feel so grown up, lol.

Hmm, more lists more lists.
Most chucklesom (shh it can be a word): Dubaigirl, I likes that lady.

correction.. she tries to bully me. i dont care what the nasty bit ch says about me.cas i will never lie down like a dog,, i can either defend myself and fight . or just ignore the ho..but it all depends on my mood for the day
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

This is the last time I will comment about these subjects.

For TL and Tina and whoever else is bitching about this -
I am not bullying Tina. You all say she has a right to say what she likes on this forum, right?

Well when I go to read a thread and I find her insulting and nasty comments right smack in the middle of a decent thread, I comment, just as she has. It is a public forum. THIS IS NOT BULLYING. Simple as that. Tina I will NOT comment to you again.

Ria...All I can say to you, is I am truly sorry for everything. I will not comment about you again either.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is the last time I will comment about these subjects.

For TL and Tina and whoever else is bitching about this -
I am not bullying Tina. You all say she has a right to say what she likes on this forum, right?

Well when I go to read a thread and I find her insulting and nasty comments right smack in the middle of a decent thread, I comment, just as she has. It is a public forum. THIS IS NOT BULLYING. Simple as that. Tina I will NOT comment to you again.

Ria...All I can say to you, is I am truly sorry for everything. I will not comment about you again either.

well everyone has the right to comment thats y its a forum.nasty or nice. u can comment all u like but it doesnt mean i have to like what u say..like i said i have the option to turn my head.evryone does. i just say what i think and feel and if people do not agree then thats is on them. i do not always agree with what everyone has to say. if i dont like what they comment i just leave that topic alone..i wont follow someone and constantly attack them for their comments or opinions..
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Yeah that's what you said last time too.... [Roll Eyes]
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Yeah that's what you said last time too.... [Roll Eyes]
Actually TL I have never apologized to her.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com