EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I am so happy today!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am so happy today!!!
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After 2 years my divorce is final He sent the papers. divorce papers and a new Guy I am on cloud 9. I had forgot how it felt to have a real guy and not a computer screen. [Big Grin]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for you, finally happy again [Wink] you go girl
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I am. I am seeing a guy that lives about 4 miles from me sure is better than 6000 miles

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
thanks

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent news enjoy your future and leave the past right where it is [Big Grin]

Happy people are just so lovely [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats ky..... I remember feeling over the moon when my divorce came final.... it should also have been my 25th wedding anniversary.... same day!
You can get on and enjoy your life now.... very liberating!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dunno who you are...... but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

wish my friends EX would do that for her

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ky_sunshine:
After 2 years my divorce is final He sent the papers. divorce papers and a new Guy I am on cloud 9. I had forgot how it felt to have a real guy and not a computer screen. [Big Grin]

You don't have to look for happiness on another continent as it can be literally waiting around the next corner of where you are.

CONGRATS and enjoy dating in person. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats and enjoy [Smile]

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh congrats, Yolonda! That's great news! Real, live, local men are so much better. [Smile]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh i do so like a happy ending [Big Grin] Congrats Sweetie
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i divorced my ex i felt free.so glad for ya and life yr life the way u want and be happy

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am divorced, and still not free,
praying that one day he will be knocked over by a bus,

i am soo happy for you, remember be true to your self and never put a man before yourself.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These two years must have cost you a lot of stress, I guess. Wishing you a happy future now, ky_sunshine. [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats KY hope your happy times continue....I am happy today...for one i am actually enjoying being single...and two its payday tomorrow.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
thank you all so much. And the new guy was just around the corner ...My sisters neighbor. We are going camping this weekend. My god its been so long since I have been in the dating scene 12 years to be exact LOL. And yeah the last 2 years have been so very stressful. Time to have a real life again,

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thank you all so much. And the new guy was just around the corner ...My sisters neighbor. We are going camping this weekend. My god its been so long since I have been in the dating scene 12 years to be exact LOL. And yeah the last 2 years have been so very stressful. Time to have a real life again,

have fun camping and dont forget to stop and play dead for the bears.. kidding.. have a great time
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Yolanda i do wish you loads of luck and im so happy for your happiness.
I do hope you ara having pain free days, im in remission right now,
Good luck for the future
xxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
I have a couple but they are not to bad yet. I had surgery in May it was horrible. Good to hear you are in remission. My lupus is still in remission has been for 4 years now thank god.

--------------------

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
quote:
play dead for the bears..
LOL
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
It's gonna rain all day and night here looks like camping is a no go. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR [Mad]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My sisters neighbor.

So how did you 'accidentally' meet up? Did your sister play Cupid?? [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
I met him over a year ago. He had ask me out then but i just wasn't ready. I was at my Sister's house 2 weeks ago today and he was there he ask again and she was like what would it hurt so I said yes and we have been with each other every day since. His little boy is such a cutie. We are taking it slow because both are comming out of really bad relationships. But who knows. He was telling me how he felt about me lastnight and it scared me to death, I don't know if I am ready for a serious relationship right now. But I do however really like this man. My kids adore him. Just have to wait and see how it works I guess.

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Ah yes you are indeed on cloud 9. Good luck with him!! [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I met him over a year ago. He had ask me out then but i just wasn't ready. I was at my Sister's house 2 weeks ago today and he was there he ask again and she was like what would it hurt so I said yes and we have been with each other every day since. His little boy is such a cutie. We are taking it slow because both are comming out of really bad relationships. But who knows. He was telling me how he felt about me lastnight and it scared me to death, I don't know if I am ready for a serious relationship right now. But I do however really like this man. My kids adore him. Just have to wait and see how it works I guess.

good luck sweetie you deserve it [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
ty both so much!!!!!!

--------------------

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Just got home didn't get to go camping but my sisters ex hubby had a cookout for us then we went to his house and watched movies with the kids. Next weekend is ours.... no KIDS. [Big Grin] Looking foward to that.
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Hello ya'll.....well we had our weekend it was amazing. It will be 4 weeks saturday and we have been with each other every night. I forgot how good it felt to be happy again!! He has ask me to move in with him but i don't know if i am ready for that big stept yet.
Hugs to All..... Y

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
wonderful so happy for you Yolanda, you deserve it girl [Wink]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Smile] , very nice. Good luck.
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe Sweet !!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Well guys we have now moved in together. Don't know what is in store for us in the future but for now all is GREAT!!
Love YA'll

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh wow, that was quick!! Well then keep the good news coming!! [Smile]
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Hopefully I will. Just gonna take it day by day.

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
he must be a good guy after 1 month moving in.. u go girl.. just be happy and sane thats all u can do..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
thanks Tina.. He is a wonderful guy. We have been together for 8 weeks (Saturday). I have to say its been the happiest 8 weeks in my life.

--------------------

ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
just wanted to take a second to say hi everything is still going great. I am really falling totally in love with him [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com