EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » lcb

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lcb
Debs
Member # 10874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whilst in Luxor at the beginning of August I have notice that the hassle has become unbearable, many just coming up to you and asking for sex, trying to touch you, wanting kisses, it is so sad as if this keeps happening people will begin to stay away and that will be a shame, I was told however to go to a certain webpage from someone that lives there to see some of the lowlifes from Luxor, so I thought i would post the webpage on here for you ladies that are interested in taking a look, it is called www.liarscheatsandbastards.com very interesting indeed
Posts: 42 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spirit99
Member # 14585

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spirit99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super interesting website!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody is double late:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007681

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007689

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone learned the lesson yet ?? [Frown] Answer is NO.. [Mad]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ones in the Egypt site are mostly from Luxor and tourist guides.

Nothing new,really.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wondering if Tammy slutbags has got anymore interest [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spirit99
Member # 14585

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spirit99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many 'innocents' who are naively able to get 'picked' by the tourist place guys who are just lying in wait. Not saying the 'older' ladies who get conned shouldn't know better but some of the younger ones just not even thinking about the 'games' these practiced con men are playing with them.

Maybe the tourist police Should be petitioned to post all known LCB types!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxor section is growing, NOW you will understand why I call it a god forsaken shithole! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debs:
whilst in Luxor at the beginning of August I have notice that the hassle has become unbearable, many just coming up to you and asking for sex, trying to touch you, wanting kisses, it is so sad as if this keeps happening people will begin to stay away and that will be a shame, I was told however to go to a certain webpage from someone that lives there to see some of the lowlifes from Luxor, so I thought i would post the webpage on here for you ladies that are interested in taking a look, it is called www.liarscheatsandbastards.com very interesting indeed

Visit other countries where tourists don't get hassled. The world is big, so many different things to discover.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea try next time some where men are not horny go to a place civilised and in the 21st century much more pleasant and acceptable and of course dont want your money and also not in a cage all their life being let out is dangerous to womens health and bank balances x
dont we just lov em!

Posts: 81 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spirit99
Member # 14585

Rate Member
...........yea don't we just.........
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it always about men! Aren't there liars and cheaters women!

I believe there are plenty of them out there! I think it's time to start another website for liars and cheaters american women as well! It's not always about egyptian men.

Some women out there are more sick and cheating than any man you can meet on this planet!

Why Egyptian men when there are plenty of sick liar cheater american and european women! who come to egypt to play games and cheat on their husbands back home!

I am sure you will find lot of stories about foreign women who lies and cheated on their husbands!! sluts, hoes and cheap women that who they really are

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American women : http://www.liarscheatsandbastards.com/main.php5?action=lcb_res

So, it isn't only men who are placed there...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first I thought that site was funny, but i actually read some of them today. How do they even confirm that the info is correct! I bet alot of it is lies. Anyone could go on there and post anything! V bad.

I think the people that post here should get a grip, move on and learn from the experience.

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spirit99
Member # 14585

Rate Member
Everything in a relationship is 50/50, ying/yang, give/take....Men/Women
Spirit99
Member # 14585

Rate Member
LCB sure stacking up with Luxorians!
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some people are just dumb and desperate to fall for these people

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
American women : http://www.liarscheatsandbastards.com/main.php5?action=lcb_res

So, it isn't only men who are placed there...

In all there is 39 pages, 12 of which are for the UK alone, not just American women. [Roll Eyes]

THere are 7 pages for the US, only two profiles for Netherlands and the one pic is a guy who needs to move out of the 90s and get a new hairstyle(backwards Dutch), Holy smokes only one french dude what a shame, 4 Spainards, even more shocking only one Italian, only one Swede and his allure has to be his cock cause its not his face, 4 Irish, but low and behold Turkey has 13 pages and none of them are attractive so it must be their ability to chat on webcam with the lights low.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is addicting.

LCB UK so many of the posters who are created profiles for guys who have wives and girlfriends consider these guys cheats for having sex with their wives and girlfriends not the other way around.

Isn't it cheating on the wife and cheating on the girlfriend, not cheating with the wife and cheating with the girlfriend?

Is it a different culture over there or what?

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the fact....that it names and shames...but also advertises holidays....for these places... [Big Grin]

sono...i can understand your point...i just think we have been mixing with the egyptian man toooo long and picked up there double standards... [Big Grin]

JOKE BY THE WAY.....

Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
i love the fact....that it names and shames...but also advertises holidays....for these places... [Big Grin]

sono...i can understand your point...i just think we have been mixing with the egyptian man toooo long and picked up there double standards... [Big Grin]

JOKE BY THE WAY.....

I know its a joke, but it reminds me of an Italian byline, "I am having an affair with my wife and my mistress will kill me!"

Keep in mind Italy had its own gigolos during the Edwardian and Victorian age. Women of Northern Europe would flock for sun, heat and passion. A number of North American poets, playwrites and novelists did too, mostly gay men.

while web surfing for a copy of a novel, an erotic novel I came across a few short stories which was written under an assumed pen name but its obvious the true identity of the writer. There was a few raunchy scenes in which an Italian gigolo was caught with the narator engaging in "fluffing" as his "North lady lover/wife" came in through the door. She didn't seem to mind, but was enthralled with the scene and all three eventually became close friends in more ways than one.

[Big Grin]

Spirit99
Member # 14585

Rate Member
Amerincans 'have one on the side', Italians 'fluff' and Greeks 'pillow'.
Spirit99
Member # 14585

Rate Member
824 Liars Cheats and Bastards to date and Luxor still getting more than it's fair share
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spirit99:
824 Liars Cheats and Bastards to date and Luxor still getting more than it's fair share

You seem slightly obsessed about this site dude
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sharmooooota:
quote:
Originally posted by Spirit99:

You seem slightly obsessed about this site dude
Bet he keeps checking out worried he might end up there. [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com