EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » why me ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: why me ?
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i had to go to the ER saturday morning was so sick and had stomach pain. They done a bunch of test and kept me. Was giving me morphine every hour. Sunday the done an ultra sound. Sunday night they came into my room and gave me 10 mins to go to the bathroom and sign the paperwork they had to do emergency gall bladder surgery. I came home late lastnight. I keep thinking what else is going to happen an WHY ME LOL hope everyone is doing good.
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh I am so sorry to hear this. You've just been over the swine flu. I hope you are doing better very very soon. [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooooooooo girl i am so sorry to hear that..i was 20 when that happened to me.. but it feels sooooooo much better after woards.. trust them dear and ask for a tenz unit for pain afterwards..stay safe and good luck,,

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my... you have been through the mill.

I am glad you are ok though... I hope your bad days are behind you and some good times are ahead.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ky_sunshine:
Well i had to go to the ER saturday morning was so sick and had stomach pain. They done a bunch of test and kept me. Was giving me morphine every hour. Sunday the done an ultra sound. Sunday night they came into my room and gave me 10 mins to go to the bathroom and sign the paperwork they had to do emergency gall bladder surgery. I came home late lastnight. I keep thinking what else is going to happen an WHY ME LOL hope everyone is doing good.

Be thankful you had such a great medical care. Many could've died from lack of care.
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gran died because of a burst gallbladder. [Frown]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear. Take it easy and rest.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kisses and huggs get well soom here are some virtural flowers..

http://www.arenaflowers.com/product_image/large/5545-get_well_soon_gift_set.jpg

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks everyone. Tina thanks for the virtural flowers.

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well i know what yr goin thru and its not easy sweety.. just get well

--------------------

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sister had to have hers out last year... shes back to her normal annoying self [Big Grin] hope you feel better soon
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com