EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Congratulations WierdKitty and Sam

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Congratulations WierdKitty and Sam
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to the new baby boy and parents.
Hope you are all well!
Good luck with the visa for Sam.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Weirdkitty. Looking foreward to have you back again and hearing how you experienced labour and motherhood [Smile]

Enjoy this time of your life - it will be the best time you ever will have. Take lots of pictures [Smile]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wonderful news!

mabruk !!

[Smile]

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to the brandnew parents and welcome to this world, little man!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

http://rlv.zcache.com/its_a_boy_announcement_card-p137059937098300215qi0i_400.jpg

What beautiful news this morning!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to you both on your new baby, looking forward to seeing his pics xxxx
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great News, many congratulations to you both [Smile]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely news [Wink] Hope you are doing well Kitty [Wink]

Congrats to the 2 of you. [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabruk to WK and Sam on your bundle of joy!! [Smile]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrulations on the birth of your son weirdkitty and sam. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah bless welcome to the world baby and congrats to the parents

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Ria... welcome to the world little man.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations to you both...on the safe arrival of your son.....x
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to the new parents and their son!
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic news congrats and wish you well with your new precious baby boy

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when do we get to see him.. i wanna see post pics in my facebook sweety plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS BOTH X
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, thanks everyone [Big Grin]
We got home last night, and everything is great.
Zain Tyler was born one day early, on Sept 23rd, weighing 7lb10.
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/zain053.jpg
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/zain037.jpg
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/zain102.jpg
Lots of hair:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/zain072.jpg

My boys [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/zain059.jpg

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH BOY....... so sweet. Congratulations again to proud mama & baba. [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pictures and handsome son. The picture with daddy and son priceless.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Hey, thanks everyone [Big Grin]
We got home last night, and everything is great.
Zain Tyler was born one day early, on Sept 23rd, weighing 7lb10.
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/zain053.jpg
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/zain037.jpg
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/zain102.jpg
Lots of hair:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/zain072.jpg

My boys [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/zain059.jpg

he is beautiful wk. so happy for you and Sam [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i37.tinypic.com/20r5ic8.jpg

This VERY picture is painted on the side of my Daddy's house back home! [Eek!]

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't get the picture links to open.

Congrats WK best of luck to you and Sam.

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well its yr first child always rember we all have knoledge of having babies if u ever wanna talk just pm me.and micky and tiger.plz never feel so blue that u wanna kill yrself.we will always be here for u.. i am lucky i never had the post what ever disorder where the mom is soooo sad she is depressed and wants to die. i think i never had it cas i was only 17..and i had awesome friends with me.

ooooo my god girl he is a beautiful child.. u are so lucky.. i just hope the father knows how lucky he is.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For you and your newborn boy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktgHNJ4RmIY

[Smile]

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@WK how come you came home so early, my daughter was in hospital for 5days after baby was born, she will be 3months on 29/9/3009
lovely pics you and sam must be so proud [Smile] )

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3009? [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
3009? [Eek!] [Eek!]

lol ooooooooopppps 2009 typo
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *****:
29/9/2009

Lol, Micky, come on it was a typo!!

Btw my younger adoptive daughter will turn two years old on that day. Hopefully her next birthday we'll be spending it together at home!!

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
29/9/2009

Btw my younger adoptive daughter will turn two years old on that day. Hopefully her next birthday we'll be spending it together at home!!

me knows tiger was just kidding "t"
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:
quote:
29/9/2009

me knows tiger was just kidding "t"
heheee [Big Grin]
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
29/9/2009

That will be fantastic.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Can you imagine what will be in 1000 years?? Will the human race still exist on this planet? Will there still be computers - and ES??? [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely pics WK. [Smile]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
That will be fantastic.

http://i37.tinypic.com/fw7pdc.jpg

[Frown]

Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
That will be fantastic.

http://i37.tinypic.com/fw7pdc.jpg

[Frown]

TL she is gorgous you just wanna kiss those cheeks I hope you and your family get her
sooner she is precious and needs the love you can give to her [Smile] [Smile]

Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Can you imagine what will be in 1000 years?? Will the human race still exist on this planet? Will there still be computers - and ES??? [Big Grin]

lol i dont think anyone will be around
you heard world ending in 2012 lol

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Thank you very much for your well wishes. Actually she comes home with an older girl, both of them residing in the same orphanage and they know already that they will be sisters.

Yes I can't wait that they will be allowed out of the misery and start a new and better chapter in their lives.

Haiti has many many more needy children. If you know of a single woman or a married couple who has/have no more than 2 bio children and is interested to adopt please let them inquire about adoptions from there. It will be a long wait with many hassles but eventually all children do come home.

Member # 14677

Rate Member
I will think about it, no one comes to mind at present as in SA there are so many babies left orphans because of HIV it breaks my heart and have often though of adopting but realise I am too old now and I believe young children should be placed with young families like my daughters age can you imagine as child gets older and an old woman fetches her from school everyone will think I am the granny I feel it is not fair in the children, great 2 be grandmom but not to raise children unless of course it was my family
ie my grandaughter, but then again these children really need someone to love and look after them, my dream is to have a home for destitute moms who through personal circumstances ie violent abuse to both mom and child to have a save haven for them maybe my dream might eventually become a reality

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
I will think about it, no one comes to mind at present as in SA there are so many babies left orphans because of HIV it breaks my heart and have often though of adopting but realise I am too old now and I believe young children should be placed with young families like my daughters age can you imagine as child gets older and an old woman fetches her from school everyone will think I am the granny I feel it is not fair in the children, great 2 be grandmom but not to raise children unless of course it was my family
ie my grandaughter, but then again these children really need someone to love and look after them, my dream is to have a home for destitute moms who through personal circumstances ie violent abuse to both mom and child to have a save haven for them maybe my dream might eventually become a reality

wow thats cool i always wanted to do the same exact thing. u know we could do it togeather. i would so make a safe haven for abused women and their kids.
Member # 14677

Rate Member
God willing one day lol if i dont pop off before
and finance would permit i wpuld love to buy farm and then build cottages on property for moms and there kids cultivate the land so we could live off it to keep it running in terms of money and nutrious food for moms and kids this is my dream
whats the word inshallla (please excuse spelling)
maybe one day
Another thing close to my heart is refugees as in our country they are treated badly by fellow SA born citizens who believe the refugees will steal there jobs.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
God willing one day lol if i dony pop off before
and finance would permit love to buy farm and then build cottages on property for moms and there kids culribate the land so we could live off it to keep it running in terms of money and nutrious food for moms and kids this is my dream
whats the word inshallla (please excuse spelling)
maybe one day
Another thing close to my heart is refugees as in our country they are treated badly by fellow SA born citizens who believe the refugees will steal there jobs.

ok now we can be bestest friends u wanna do the same exact thing as i have dreamed.
i always said if i ever win the lottery i would build a huge compond like home for many people who were abused and mistreated.and let them get on their feet. i never had anyone help me. but when i see these movies of like over in the 3rd world country it makes me shiver to see how they live and get treated.makes me cry.here in usa there is always someone willing to hlp u.even poor people get food with food stamps here in usa.but many countries do not do that for abused women and children.god it makes me cry.i have dreams of takin in all them kids that are being sexuraly exploited.god i wanna cry when i see that on tv...sometimes i just think thank god i am american and never had to go thru what some of them women go tru. we have ways out they do not.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
and we would need more women helping us hmmmmm micky and wk and jane and others any takers??
then we would have to figure out what country we wanna base it all in..

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely pics WK, and yours too TL, mabruk to everyone! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations for the precious one,and best wishes for your new family,WK!
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com