EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Happy Birthday to Shahrazat!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to Shahrazat!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little bit early for well wishes but I wanted to be first. So

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR SHAH,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. [Smile]

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3574/3298612028_a866c1fd83.jpg

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeahhh,lets be the first ones to wish her

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Sharhazat!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday [img]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0037.gif[/img] [img]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0039.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0023.gif[/img]

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Birthday Workout

Hike across green Ireland;
Bike the USA;
Backpack through New Zealand,
But don’t call it a day…

Do yoga in lovely Paris;
Jump rope in Katmandu;
Avoid Italian pasta,
(Well, maybe taste, but don’t you chew!)

Climb atop Mt. Everest;
Do aerobics on China’s Wall;
Lift weights on Mexican Beaches;
And Sharhazat, that’s not all…

Shake your booty with native dances
In Fiji and Bora Bora;
Move your body and exercise
Like you’ve never done befora.

Okay; that’s good; you’re finished;
Now you can take a break;
You’ve finally burned enough calories
To have your birthday cake!

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Shah, and many happy returns of the day. [Smile]
Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sure she has done all that already with her travelling the world,UT!
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh thanks a lot Tiger, you are wonderful [Big Grin]

And thanks for you warm wishes Sash, UT and Subz [Smile]

UT, I have not climbed to Everest yet but I at least I did the plane trip around the mountain [Smile] and I m sure fear of flying on a small plane made me burn a lot more calories [Big Grin]

http://www.visit-nepal.com/Airline_files/43.jpg

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Shah. Have a lovely time.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Shah and many many more

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you ♫

Have a nice day tomorrow [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much YAH, Ayisha and Makbeta [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning, Shah, have a beautiful day!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Thank you TL, I am about to leave home. It won't be a special birthday as I will be out until the evening.

I have lovely clients from San Antonio. I will be with them in the morning and in the afternoon will work for the charity association.

Actually I m very excited in these days. We are working hard on an exhibition that we will exhibite the photos we took in Kenya. InshaAllah we will open an ophtalmology clinic for Kenyans cataract problem and that makes me to feel very excited. Too many babies and old people with cataract in their eyes there and we work hard for collecting charity for the project [Frown]
That cataract matter is something special for me as I had a cataract operation when I was a child [Smile]

The same project is realized in Sudan and next week the Governor of Darfur will be here for thanking our charity association.

Just wanted to share my excitiment with you [Smile]

Thanks again [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wonderful way to spend your birthday Shah, helping someone else to see. My gran was blind through cataracts and also my dad had an operation for his, apparently its hereditary so something I have to look forward to [Frown] Have a wonderful day

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i35.tinypic.com/2a7sl0k.gif

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday shah, talk to you real soon...hope you have a great day and many more [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday... I liked your post. Good luck with everything, i like people who go out and make a difference in the world [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Sweetie
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Friend! [Smile]

For You.... Flowers & Wine and to share... The Cake! *hugs*

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shah, please tell us more about the charity organization you are working with. You are still busy with the travel agency too, right??
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Ohh thank you very much for your nice wishes Tina, Mickey, Ferret,Kalila and Gold [Smile] (nice cake and flowers by the way gold [Big Grin] )

Tiger, yes I m still operating the agency and I do incoming tours from the USA.

Actually I want to post some pics and talk about more about it.. Maybe later [Smile] .
Honestly I want to try all the possibilities for aids. Even 1 USD means a lot for us. Our organization is under government protection and control. We receive 100% secure online donations and send a certificate.
We work internationally and try to help people suffering from the disasters around the world.
The religion, language, race aren't important for us and try to help as much as we can.

InshaAllah I will share more with you nice people here [Smile] (even though I know I have the risk of hearing in the future 'you have a love interest in Kenya and you organized imaginery charities for collecting money for him' [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh, travel stories and pics are alllways welcome, Shah, you know that! [Big Grin]

All the best for your charity work - it's so noble helping those in need/suffering giving them hope for a better life. [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a fantastic day happy birthday [Smile]

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

InshaAllah I will share more with you nice people here [Smile] (even though I know I have the risk of hearing in the future 'you have a love interest in Kenya and you organized imaginery charities for collecting money for him' [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Lol that could happen!! [Wink]

And yes Kenya is burdened heavily with Aids as many other African nations. I had several years ago a nanny from Kenya and she told us that you either have to pay with money or with sex to find employment!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Really if you find time despite your busy schedule watch the movie "The Constant Gardener" - the story plays mostly in that African country. Lead actor is Ralph Fiennes (who also starred in "The English Patient"). You gonna love the film although it's very tragic and sad - definitely not a movie to watch on a birthday. [Wink]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387131/

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
so shah has a Kenyan love interest with aids and cataracts and she is raising money for his visa??

see how easy it is to become a fantasy life writer? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Thanks ***** [Smile]

Tiger I heard that movie and will watch it soon [Smile]

Lol @ Ayisha [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little late... [Wink] but I hope you had a nice birthday and wish you all the best! [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Thank you DG [Smile]

Where have you been????? Hope things are fine with you [Smile]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOOOO late ,but happy birthday
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Ohh!! thank you Ahmed [Smile]
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very belated wishes Shahrazat, sorry, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and your favorite cake [Smile]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Lauraaa !! Where have you been???

Thank you very much for the warm wishes [Smile] [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com