EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Realistically what are the chances?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Realistically what are the chances?
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I was going to set up a new id to ask this question… but I can’t be arsed, I don’t have the time and I can’t remember my password so can’t log out.

So, I’m wondering…

If I ever take my daughter on holiday to Egypt what are the chances of her dad taking her? I mean, I wouldn’t tell him we were going. Plus at the moment I know he’s not working in Sharm. And from my experiences of Sharm, getting out Sharm means getting a visa.

I know I sound a little paranoid but best to be safe than sorry…

Any opinions welcome…. Although shitty ones will be ignored.

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweetie don't worry go and enjoy your holiday take all the usual precautions does it say wife of an Egyptian on your passport ? if not don't worry.
but you really should not have posted this here you know it is ES and some people love to meddle

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sharmooooota ta ta:
Ok, I was going to set up a new id to ask this question… but I can’t be arsed, I don’t have the time and I can’t remember my password so can’t log out.

So, I’m wondering…

If I ever take my daughter on holiday to Egypt what are the chances of her dad taking her? I mean, I wouldn’t tell him we were going. Plus at the moment I know he’s not working in Sharm. And from my experiences of Sharm, getting out Sharm means getting a visa.

I know I sound a little paranoid but best to be safe than sorry…

Any opinions welcome…. Although shitty ones will be ignored.

You have every right to worry about a child,that shows you are a loving and responsible parent,just be yourself and do as you were adviced and take the usual precaution.
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):

but you really should not have posted this here you know it is ES and some people love to meddle

lol don't worry about me hun! I've been here long enough to know that there are some twats here [Big Grin] and I'm too thick skinned to let any of them upset me [Big Grin]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girl u should go i doubt he will find u.. i mean there are millions of people in egypt not likely he will single u out of a crowd.have fun and get home safe.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya sharmooooota, do you have o go to sharm tho? come to Luxor and I will protect ya [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He could leave your name at immigration desks for alert as you step into the country..your name could be flagged on their records. [Frown]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not 100% on yr situ x but in all honesty can he prove she's his if he needed to within that time ?? I'm sure he can't just kidnap her on the assumption u slept together u could always say she's someone elses LOL and he shouldn't have a leg to stand on ?nless of course u married him properly... i hoping not sweety x
Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DNA tests do exist in Egypt... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah dzosser they do LOL but will he actually get a chance to do one????? somehow doubt sharmoota ta ta will let that darling out of reach for him to get that in the time shes there for a holiday...... [Razz]
Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

no way. plus he wouldn't know that i would be going. plus.... I don't think he gives a flying fook about her going on his past actions.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:
I'm not 100% on yr situ x but in all honesty can he prove she's his if he needed to within that time ?? I'm sure he can't just kidnap her on the assumption u slept together u could always say she's someone elses LOL and he shouldn't have a leg to stand on ?nless of course u married him properly... i hoping not sweety x

the problem is maybe he can have a dna test and she might have to wait in egypt until the test is done. do not play with fire.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
yeah yr allrite girl go enjoy yaselves x x x and if sh~t hits the fan claim she ain't his thats what id try ....IF it ever happened which it prob won't x
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

so...... is the police or immigration actually take him seriously... which i can't see happening.. is there anyway someone could find out that I've been listed?
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
im not 100% sure tina, , but i doubt somehow many are interested if there is not a proper marriage b4 hand hun. if sharmoota ta ta was married hell yeah they'd b a prob but without it i don't think its a prob she needs to worry over too much.
theres too mch scare mongering on here, if i were sharmoota ta ta i woldn't worry ttoo much as she stated he hasn't bothered with the babe b4 why would he bother now? so long as his not there where u can bump into him easily, don't worry x sharm is small but believe me i don't bump into anyone i used to know and we're all out in the same places so can be invisable even when u don't wanna be [Wink]

murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
sharmoota have u stated she's egyptian on any of babys docs ??
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
so...... is the police or immigration actually take him seriously... which i can't see happening.. is there anyway someone could find out that I've been listed?

All depends on how eager he is to recover Ameria..and nobody has authority to check if you're listed if he's taken that into consideration and warned the authorities to be aware of it.
Sorry to be so pessimistic, but things like that have happened. [Frown]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

lol recover? I didn't take her away from him in the first place.

she is english [Big Grin] only my details on the birth certificate. her name is arabic.... but i spelt that wrong [Razz] and she is tanned but she has my name.

ME married?! never! I'm a sharmoota!

also... should I go out tomorrow? I'm sure there is a slight chance I might get run over? [Wink]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharmooooota ta ta (omg I cannot stop smiling - your sense of humour) - you love Egypt so much, right? And of course your daughter is half Egyptian. Sooner or later you will travel to Egypt, I guess, as it's kind of natural in a way (you might be willing to show your daughter her heritage perhaps etc - ?)... I wish you all the best and may all problems steer clear of you - it's all I can say. [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Taking.. okay, I was wrong.. [Roll Eyes] forget 'recover', now since you're not his spouse anyway, why do you worry ? Go to Sharm and have fun. [Cool]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
lol recover? I didn't take her away from him in the first place.

she is english [Big Grin] only my details on the birth certificate. her name is arabic.... but i spelt that wrong [Razz] and she is tanned but she has my name.

ME married?! never! I'm a sharmoota!

also... should I go out tomorrow? I'm sure there is a slight chance I might get run over? [Wink]

NO WAY.. buses hurt too much..
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

absolutely not! Much too dangerous and not only could you get run over there are probably some statistics that will tell you that there is a chance you could step on a landmine or get hit by a stray bullet. Stay indoors where its safe.....but for God's sake do NOT turn the gas on! [Eek!]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Taking.. okay, I was wrong.. [Roll Eyes] forget 'recover', now since you're not his spouse anyway, why do you worry ? Go to Sharm and have fun. [Cool]

So if i'm not his spouse he can't do anything? does an orfi slut count as a spouse? god know whats happened to those papers.

I worry therefore I am [Big Grin] its totally natural, especially when you hear stories about kids being taken.

anyway this message was a tad early as I won't be going yet.

BTW. I will be going out today! Got to go to the uni.... ON A BUS! but I doubt i'll get run over by one... it'll prob just crash!!......... lordy, wouldn't it be ironic if it did.... [Confused]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unbelievable when a woman gives birth to a orfi husband's baby she's a slut.

Believable when a woman gives a man her entire life's savings she's a matyr and a victim, worldly & sophisticated.

Under the guise of Urfi giving birth to a baby is proof of sin.

Under the guise of Urfi being drained of your life's savings is a olive branch crapped on by those unappreciating back stabbing natives.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Dzosser about this !

[Roll Eyes] [Frown]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is registered as English, his name has no mention on the Certificate, you aren't married and he isn't aware of the trip... don't worry, just go tan yer sharmooota ta ta ta ass.

Any man in Egypt could claim to be the Father... if he starts get a couple of other guys to say they are the Father as well... [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geewiz you guys wth ? An orfi is nothing GO and enjoy yourself Sweetie i doubt he can stop you entering or leaving Egypt based on a bloody orfi.
As you say based on past actions i bet the T**t would not even shell out for a DNA even if he could get close enough to get her DNA.
WTF you guys chill

Agreed Cheeky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

Any man in Egypt could claim to be the Father... if he starts get a couple of other guys to say they are the Father as well... [Big Grin]

Now that's what a real Sharmooooota would say.. [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just all commit to the 'i'm Spartacus' theory [Big Grin] Baffle the officials...
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

I survived the bus ride!!!!!

so, if a english (or whatever) lady gets an orfi.. and whoops!... gets pregnant [Razz] shes a slut....

what does that make the man?

on this site we always bad mouth the orfi woman and say nothing about the man.

I just don't get it.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
I survived the bus ride!!!!!

Today you were lucky.. [Razz] the ones who didn't must've planned it. [Roll Eyes]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go on hoilday and have a good time.No one will know about your circumstances.Dont tell anyone just have a good time with your daughter.
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

Any man in Egypt could claim to be the Father... if he starts get a couple of other guys to say they are the Father as well...

Now that's what a real Sharmooooota would say.. [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
[QB] so, if a english (or whatever) lady gets an orfi.. and whoops!... gets pregnant [Razz] shes a slut....

No silly, shes a slut if she gets preggers or not [Razz]

quote:
what does that make the man?
a hero [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com