EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » New Here (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Here
Summer J
Member # 17083

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been married to an egyptian man for a few years now. We met here in the U.S.
I stumbled on this site and I have 1 question to ask
WHY ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE SO FUCKIN STUPID?
omg WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS!

Posts: 19 | From: Miami, Florida | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stupid people like u that come one here asking us if we are stupid makes u more stupid...and who gives a good god damn if yr stupid ass is married to an egyptian like we even care.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina it is most likely a troll. Ignore it. Besides even if not, the only one being the 'loser' is Summer J who takes the time to register and post a ridiculously stupid topic. Clearly it is feeling frustrated with its life so it feels the need to vent and attack others, hoping for a reaction to make itself feel better.
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
morning losers! welcome to the 'new' *cough cough* troll [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long time ES members has become "a family". Funny...Trolls come and go but "family" will remain.
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
Long time ES members has become "a family". Funny...Trolls come and go but "family" will remain.

aww thats nice Auntie Tibe [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupid is as stupid does.

(Forest Gump was on yesterday.)

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Summer J:
I have been married to an egyptian man for a few years now. We met here in the U.S.
I stumbled on this site and I have 1 question to ask
WHY ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE SO FUCKIN STUPID?
omg WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS!

Thank you, Summer J. Pure heart, enlightened mind. Your husband must feel the luckiest man on earth.
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Nope not Auntie...Im the brat together with Tina Kamal.
Ayisha : the granny

Clear and QSY : the mother of the crew

Tigerlily : the auntie that brings homemade cakes and candy to the kids

Akmed : the creepy neighbour

Drozzer : the funny uncle

Sono : the alcoholic sexmanic babysitter that tries to "go down" on the father of the house.

Ferret : The sexy cousin

Dubai girl : the adventure lusting cousin

Hammer : The grumpy grandpa

Micky : The ever cooking grandma that throws tasty delicious dinner for the family while inbetween she is rocking her egy lovers chair ( [Big Grin] )

SLM : the drugdealing filthy cousin - black sheep of the family

Dawn : the older wise sister

QM : Another auntie - the wise 1 that loves debating with all family members

VB : a fellow brat - the older brother that pops by once awhile to get some of mama cooking and to tease his younger sisters.

Anyone forgotten???

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
morning losers! welcome to the 'new' *cough cough* troll [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]

not another one [Eek!] [Big Grin] SOno again? could it be , is it ? who the hell cares [Razz]

oh and Tibe, i am a grandma but a young one [Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
I forgot Dalia - any suggestions for her role in our family???? [Smile]

Sorry Dalia.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the smart and intelligent aunt [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You forgot UT the geek.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
how about Murray mint????????
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OYI!!!!!!!!!!AND ME [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:
OYI!!!!!!!!!!AND ME [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

the wise and handsome uncle [Wink] [Cool]
how about vader...the little smart a$$ nephew [Big Grin]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makbeta..the innocent baby. [Smile]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sono : the alcoholic sexmanic babysitter that tries to "go down" on the father of the house.

Micky : The ever cooking grandma that throws tasty delicious dinner for the family while inbetween she is rocking her egy lovers chair ( [Big Grin] )

VB : a fellow brat - the older brother that pops by once awhile to get some of mama cooking and to tease his younger sisters.

Anyone forgotten???

awww thaank u sweety i will cry now i finally made the list.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me!!
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
awwwwwwww cosmo...funny and nice [Wink] and in the USA with me [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
'Shahrazat??????? sweet sweet sister [Wink]
and Brada-Anansi, our new member from japan [Big Grin]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anyone forgotten???

Tibe! There were a lot of drunk Danish in my town yesterday, because FC Kopenhagen had to play for the European Leagua. Unbeliavable, 2 oçlock in the afternoon and as tight as a drum!!!! They all kept their clothes on, btw. Few hours later ther weren't only drunk but also dissappointed. [Razz]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I thought brada was from Jamaica? [Confused]

am I getting my 'jeems' mixed up? [Wink]

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
I thought brada was from Jamaica? [Confused]

am I getting my 'jeems' mixed up? [Wink]

me too..
barmaky10
Member # 17087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for barmaky10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also new here and I reckon that u should tell us more about ur husband that makes u feel ppl here to be stupid
Posts: 4 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Originally posted by barmaky10:
I am also new here and I reckon that u should tell us more about ur husband that makes u feel ppl here to be stupid

Summer J has all the details, its a little complicated though. [Frown]

Where from Cairo are you ?? [Roll Eyes]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to ES Summer J. This forum is a good place stick around you just might learn something. [Razz]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
'Shahrazat??????? sweet sweet sister [Wink]

Thanks Micky !! You made me feel real good [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer J
Member # 17083

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my point is clearly made here! Look at you all. Nothing but stupid crap comes out of your mouths. Why don't ya'll go to a chat room instead of a forum to flap your big mouth.
This forum should be called the mentally challanged forum.

Posts: 19 | From: Miami, Florida | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
my point is clearly made here! Look at you all. Nothing but stupid crap comes out of your mouths. Why don't ya'll go to a chat room instead of a forum to flap your big mouth.

Welcome to the hotel egyptsearch...summer j....such a lovely place...once you arrive you find it hard to leave.....as i have said before....meds to the right of the screen....straight jackets to the left..... [Big Grin]

if you dont like

Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Some people just never stop to amaze me - please look at your own (only two!) posts and say again? [Roll Eyes]

You did find the time to write here and the same crap you accuse ES members of writing. Please [Roll Eyes]

I hear sound of pots and kettles. Anyone else? [Razz]

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barmaky10:

Sorry, new ones get to talk first - like in any meeting similar to AA [Big Grin]

Please tell us YOUR story [Razz]

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I'm hurt, real hurt (not about troll summer, but about the list lol).
Summer, if you are not a troll, I feel damn sorry for your husband. Whats worst, people having a laugh on a forum, or someone who doesn't agree with it signing up just to insult? Hmmm....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
we are not laughing with u summer we are laughing at u.
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summer J = Betty

I can tell by the writing style and also the fact that Betty often insults the board as a whole, as seen above on both posts. Betty you are an Ubertroll!!

It's a shame you're not very original and you always come out with the same old crappy insults and remarks though. Don't you get bored doing the same thing over and over?

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer J
Member # 17083

Rate Member
Why don't you all go chat privately and leave this site to other's that might benefit and learn rather then listen to bull crap.
The poor egyptian men that are in some of your lives much be really desperate to leave their mother land.
My point is made so go fight among yourselfs.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Why don't you all go chat privately and leave this site to other's that might benefit and learn rather then listen to bull crap.
The poor egyptian men that are in some of your lives much be really desperate to leave their mother land.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..IF WE GAVE A SH IT MAYBE WE WOULD CARE WHAT U SAY...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..
cloudberry
Member # 11163

quote:

He [Big Grin] Yours already was since he found his way to the US.

Look, those who come here and find the time to complain the things you do here right now (about crap) are the ones who are usually miserable in their life. Now that's a fact like it or not [Smile]

And every forum has its crap too, why everything must be so serious? If you had stayed here longer you would know that you can ALSO find lots of information here.

Instead of writing crap why don't you contribute something? Let me guess, you have nothing to give.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
originally posted by Summer J the new troll:
my point is clearly made here! Look at you all. Nothing but stupid crap comes out of your mouths.

[Big Grin] hiya Bettypoo

quote:
Why don't ya'll go to a chat room instead of a forum to flap your big mouth.

why, we like it here, you go to a chat room if this isnt your 'thang'

quote:

Now you're here it can be!! [Big Grin]

quote:

'scuse me lady, we were here first, you BOGOFF and chat private

quote:

didnt you say your Egy man is in US?

quote:

great, does that mean you are leaving now? Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out.

*Tina swing that door girl, the 'lady' is leaving*

[Wink]

--------------------

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

looks like you'll fit in well then
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer J
Member # 17083

Rate Member
what mature ladies you are.
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what mature ladies you are.

Arent they luvley?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer J
Member # 17083

Rate Member
what a bunch of low lifes. Embarassment for egyptian men to read any of this or have a relationship with any of these women!
Byeeeeeeee bitches!

barmaky10
Member # 17087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for barmaky10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Down Town, I spent a year in the UK and I noticed that Egypt is a name that attracts attention, however I think from the feedback I got that terrorism was less detriment on Egypt's reputation compared to nowadays' sexual harassment. And I found this forum which seems attractive
Posts: 4 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
what a bunch of low lifes. Embarassment for egyptian men to read any of this or have a relationship with any of these women!
Byeeeeeeee bitches!

ciao [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Byeeeeeeee bitches!

Oi.. dumbfuck.... not all of us are involved with Egyptian me, some of us just live in Egypt.

Now, I will say this as politely as I can to folk who are as common as you. PISS OFF [Big Grin]

And breath.............

Mentally challenged pmsl... I would put an penny to a pound I could out smart you everytime... Try me [Wink]

3.33am... insomnia is kicking in, I must read more ES to help me sleep [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant sleep either !!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] I didn't make the list [Frown]
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
[Frown] I didn't make the list [Frown]

Don't sweat it Akshar neither did i [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to worry girls! Make another family! [Big Grin]
Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com