EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » why egy men always leave home after evry argument!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: why egy men always leave home after evry argument!!!!!
phuckedupwife
Member # 17247

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for phuckedupwife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine just did that a$$$$hole [Mad] [Frown] [Mad] [Frown]
Posts: 2 | From: fucked up home | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phuckedupwife:

i was told they leave home to avoid confrontation. so they do not get mad enough to him the wife.walid said when he gets mad he always leaves.cas he will never hit a woman.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

i was told they leave home to avoid confrontation. so they do not get mad enough to him the wife.walid said when he gets mad he always leaves.cas he will never hit a woman.
Tina, this is a really poor excuse used by men who are just looking for a reason to go out. Real men don't hit women during an argument or otherwise - regardless of whether or not they leave the house.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]Tina, this is a really poor excuse used by men who are just looking for a reason to go out. Real men don't hit women during an argument or otherwise - regardless of whether or not they leave the house. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Agree 100% there is never any justification to hit a woman and any man who does is scum in my opinion.

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a abusive ex who never thought he did anything wrong. If I'm honest I wish he had walked out before he behaved that way [Frown]
Never had an experience of my hubby walking out as we have never argued to be honest.

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow YAH you never argue? See how grownup you are this must be because you're so mature now that you're 102 [Wink]

Actually me and my husband aren't really the arguing type I just have huffs every now and then...although since I have been pregnant I am rather emotional...I find myself crying at the slightest of things real or imagined. I even threw a book at his head the other day, luckily it was only a paperback [Big Grin]

If anyone was going to leave the apartment during an arguement it would most certainly be me and I'd be banging the door off its hinges as I went!

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Hey DG I am younger than Ayisha by a couple of years [Frown] Maybe I am just too senile to remember our arguements [Big Grin]
You are allowed to be emotional, it's your right [Wink]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do not see it as an excuse i am glad he would walk out and think about what he will say before he says somethin in a heated arguement that we would both regret

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations DG on your pregnancy.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

How long are you married??

Try counceling or opt for divorce if you are both unhappy in your relationship. No need to stick around with each other.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
although since I have been pregnant I am rather emotional...I find myself crying at the slightest of things real or imagined.

And believe me that's a very normal thing in your current situation. Congrats on the baby news. When are you due??
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Hey DG I am younger than Ayisha by a couple of years [Frown] Maybe I am just too senile to remember our arguements [Big Grin]
You are allowed to be emotional, it's your right [Wink]

you told me you were only 75! If I had known you were 88 I would have snapped your walking stick lady! [Mad]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
I'm not due for ages and ages...I am only 14 weeks, but my stomach is bigger than my friend in UKs and she is 22 weeks, in fact my mother in law is convinced I have got my dates wrong and even though I've had 3 scans at the hospital here, the hospital is also wrong about my due date....she has already booked me an appointment at a hospital in Egypt for when I go at the end of this month as there are no proper doctors in UAE but Egypt will be able to provide the answers.... [Wink]

The fact that I have looked in the early stages of pregnancy for the last two years is irrelevant. Every woman has an area where they are prone to weight gain, mine is my stomach and I remedied this by wearing magic pants [Big Grin]

Now that I'm no longer wearing the magic pants I suddenly look 5 months pregnant and I am confusing my in laws [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah DG.. that is FAB news... tell hubby I said congrats and I really hope that we get to meet again with the newest member of you family [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Thanks Cheeky I will pass on your congrats, I'm actually gonna be there over New Year but I know it coincides with you being in the UK

Cairo - 10 days + many family get togethers as Christmas day there too + 72 kilos of food = non stop stuffing my face and no guilt because I'm supposed to get fat anway [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats DG! I actually miss being pregnant, lol, but then, mine was insanely easy.
Just know, it might feel like the looooongest 40 weeks of your life, but the second the baby comes out it feels like a distant memory. If it wasn't for Zain as evidence, I would be wondering if I ever was actually pregnant, or if it was just in my imagination!

quote:
Try counceling or opt for divorce if you are both unhappy in your relationship. No need to stick around with each other.
Surely you are not advocating throwing away a marriage due to the one argument? People (well most people) argue with their loved ones, it happens.
I say forget about it, and go out for a Chinese!

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Stephie_ELH:
Egyptian men in public are disgusting.

not only in public but indoors also. they are nothin but sickossss ho came from sicko families [/QB]
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=019226;p=2#000057

Not much respect left for her husband, is there??

And I did say TRY COUNCELING, no????

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic everyday couple incompatibility we see everywhere when each comes from a different background, that's why the golden rule is to choose from your own kind..nobody ever listens. [Roll Eyes] [Frown]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol the original poster is probably tucked up in bed with her other half right now and forgot about the argument everyone is still debating [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Classic everyday couple incompatibility we see everywhere when each comes from a different background, that's why the golden rule is to choose from your own kind..nobody ever listens. [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

It doesn't need a different background to feel trapped in an unhappy and unhealthy relationship. But I do agree with the classic incompatibility part..... too many couples stay together which should not.

As John Cusack puts it shortly: "A lot of people are not meant to be together."

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
lol the original poster is probably tucked up in bed with her other half right now and forgot about the argument everyone is still debating [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I love angry make up sex! It's the best!!!!! [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Yeah..probably back to her original username too.. [Wink]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not just Egyptian men, I do too..so as not to strangle someone.. [Mad]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they do it because they haven't been taught how to have an adult arguement (they are part of a normal relationship) so they have to run away rather than discuss the problem. My husband has tried the 'im leaving for a while' several times and I tell him to get over himself, grow up and finish the discussion.
Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stephnie there really is hardly any discussion..there is the yapping and the screaming the tantrum throwing and whatever point is being made gets loss real quick..why not ie the male leave every one calmed down and restart a real disussion...about whatever??
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should read MEN ARE FROM MARS WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS it is not an Egyptian thing it is a man thing. Women like to talk it out, men have to go away and think about it.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
You should read MEN ARE FROM MARS WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS it is not an Egyptian thing it is a man thing. Women like to talk it out, men have to go away and think about it.

agree, they go off to their 'cave' and think about it. [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Or a 'hole' called pub to drink it away. [Big Grin]
Jake1081
Member # 17204

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jake1081   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have been married 38 yrs and one advise to all men, just go with the flow with wife’s and you will see that it’s a wonderful day. No reason for anyone to argue now day’s and wife’s, just do the same, both need to just talk things out. Talking makes issues come together
Posts: 9 | From: Arizona | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jake1081:
Have been married 38 yrs

Congrats; that's nice to hear. I hope I will be able to say that one day. [Smile]
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience, they run away to sit and brood in a coffee shop, trying to come up with a rationalisation that makes you the one who was in the wrong.
Usually this running off crap happens when he's losing the argument.
'Don't go to bed angry' [my mother told me] 'Stay up and fight!'

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jake1081:

just go with the flow with wife’s

No reason for anyone to argue now day’s and wife’s

How to use an apostrophe
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for to_hell_and_back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine walked out cuz he knew I'd kick his ass.
Posts: 59 | From: killadelphia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stephie_ELH:
I think they do it because they haven't been taught how to have an adult arguement (they are part of a normal relationship) so they have to run away rather than discuss the problem. My husband has tried the 'im leaving for a while' several times and I tell him to get over himself, grow up and finish the discussion.

There is also the point that someone needs to cool down to finish the discussion. If there is a big argument I couldn't talk in the heat of it but perhaps would need an hour to cool down, going for a walk or something. If someone is pushing me to talk when I'm totally mad the result is not very good. And I'm sure that no one can talk in a situation like that. Others can coold down in minutes, other don't.
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I leave or stay silent when things get very stressful to avoid making it worse. in the heat of arguments we may say things we regret later.

I know many women hate this but so far it works for me and when things cool down we talk and resolve issues in a good way.

Arguing with an angry woman makes her more angry and is dangerous considering they have no limits in using whatever available as a weapon and then apologize after damage has already occurred [Big Grin] nice creatures!

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:

I leave or stay silent when things get very stressful to avoid making it worse. in the heat of arguments we may say things we regret later.

I know many women hate this but so far it works for me.

I do the same. Many men hate it too. [Wink]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

I know many women hate this but so far it works for me and when things cool down we talk and resolve issues in a good way.

Arguing with an angry woman makes her more angry and is dangerous considering they have no limits in using whatever available as a weapon and then apologize after damage has already occurred [Big Grin] nice creatures!

wow the first smart guy i have seen.
we are always right even if we are wrong we are still right......!!!!!

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, I'm not sure if that was a compliment or sarcasm. I accept both [Big Grin]

Dalia!! You're still here and surviving!

Honestly, I was talking about my experience with Egyptian women.

I find it hard to win a reasonable argument with a woman I'm in a relationship with. How can you win an argument with someone who ends up screaming and crying when you don't accept their point of view?

And to resolve an issue,

-I have to admit I was wrong, no matter how much I believe I'm not.

- I have to apologize

- I have to promise I wont do it again; however, it happens no matter what because I'M NOT DOING SOMETHING WRONG

- I have to be reminded that no woman in the world does for her man what she does for me - now you will think she gave me money or a kidney [Big Grin] -

After I do all this, we are okay again and I can make out with her [Big Grin]

This is what I call a win-win resolution, she wins an argument and I get to have sex.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Lazeez mean 'delicious' in Arabic? Cause it meas so in Turkish
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Yes Shah..it does. [Smile]
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Dalia!! You're still here and surviving!

[Big Grin]

quote:

Honestly, I was talking about my experience with Egyptian women.

I find it hard to win a reasonable argument with a woman I'm in a relationship with. How can you win an argument with someone who ends up screaming and crying when you don't accept their point of view?

You can't. Imo if that is how someone acts during a conflict, they have never learnt proper communication techniques. [Frown]

Sadly, I have observed that many Egyptian / Arab people tend to get very emotional and irrational when conflicts arise, and many women resort to drama. Personally, I believe that is one of the reasons so many marriages in Egypt fail -- because a lot of people have not learnt how to communicate within a relationship / family and how to solve conflicts. Instead, they keep manipulating each other, for example with crying and screaming.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com