EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Happy new year to everybody

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy new year to everybody
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe is wishing everybody a happy and healthy new year. May 2010 be a year of peace around the world. - Lets start it on ES.
Login off and saying thank y all for making my 2009 a little bit more exciting and interesting.
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Razz]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any special thanks,Tibe? After all it is thanks to a very few persons that made your life a little bit exciting! [Razz]
But, I'm with you in this: I wish everybody that what they secretly were longing for. Not a thing that can be bought, but a thing that can be tought: contentment.

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy new year to the chosen few here ( and you know who you are), may you days be merry and bright and may all you wishes come true
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best to everyone! [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and from me too ......

all those people out there that deserve something special, better things, (not material), people that deserve a special life etc and all that .......... people wronged, may their lives be rightened and enriched

here's hoping 2010 will be the year of equal rights for everone
and peace everywhere
goodwill to all

i live in hope

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and from me too ......

all those people out there that deserve something special, better things, (not material), people that deserve a special life etc and all that .......... people wronged, may their lives be rightened and enriched

here's hoping 2010 will be the year of equal rights for everone
and peace everywhere
goodwill to all

i live in hope

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year Everyone!
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy new year

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year.....I hope it will be a healthy, happy 2010 for everyone.
Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Year’s Toast

Here’s to the new year...
May it bring more joy and success
And less grief and regret.

To our dreams...
May we never stop believing in them
And taking the actions that will make them a reality.

To our friends, loved ones, associates (or colleagues)...
May we take the time to let them know
How much it means to us
To have them in our lives.

Let us encourage more and criticize less,
Give more and need less.
And whenever we can,
Let us create harmony and peace.

To new beginnings...
Let us start fresh, right now,
To make this the very best year ever.

A very Happy New Year to all of us!!

http://www.ilkeryoldas.com/happy-new-year-wallpaper.jpg

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy fvcking new year to everyone in da house !! [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Happy fvcking new year to everyone in da house !! [Big Grin] [Razz]

Kol sana wenty tayeba [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my first New Year's in Egypt and tonight I'm going with my husband and some other couples we know on some boat on the Nile. It's a non moving boat and they serve you your dinner and drinks on it...hopefully it will be incredibly tacky and there will be some belly dancing entertainment... [Big Grin]

A nice way to say goodbye to 2009...I expected the biggest thing to happen to me this year would be turning 30 and it has turned out to be the most insignificant part what with new husband, apartments, job, dog and now baby all taking place in the space of 12 months!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yOr0
Member # 17318

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yOr0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.bag1218.com is a professional and dependable handbag wholesaler. If you want to buy genuine high quality brand bags, please contact her. She carry the following brands : Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Christain Dior, Marc Jacobs, Hermes, Balenciaga, Mulberry, Prada, Alexander McQueen, Thomas Wylde and so on.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Hogmanay [Big Grin] All the best for 2010.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HappyNew Year 2010..year of the Tiger, pop da chrystal.. lets make this one mo betta.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy new ytr new york

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
it is now my new yr. happy new yr everyone.

--------------------

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May all your dreams come true and let's hope 2010 will be a great year to rember!! [Smile] [Razz]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*kissing ALL ES´esers around cheerfully *
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...hopefully it will be incredibly tacky and there will be some belly dancing entertainment..."

Wonderful sense of humor :-)

Happy New Year, Ladies and Gents [Smile]

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope everyone had a happy new year. Mine was nice and quite. 6 adults and 6 kids, good food and music, - all the fun ended at 2 oclock where we drove home and jumped straight to bed. Get old and boring...........but i like it [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

Oh, I missed this part . . . gives Sash a big hug back!!

I hope you didn't find the malecleaner under the mistletoe?? [Wink]

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

Oh, I missed this part . . . gives Sash a big hug back!!

I hope you didn't find the malecleaner under the mistletoe?? [Wink]

ROFL [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
HappyNew Year 2010..year of the Tiger, pop da chrystal.. lets make this one mo betta.. [Big Grin]

Lol Brada - my mom, my daughter and I were all born in the Year of the Tiger . Now if that doesn't mean something!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com