EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i45.tinypic.com/2hmfv3n.jpg

To Maintain A Healthy Level

Of Insanity

1.. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses

on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down..

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom.. Don't Disguise Your Voice!

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks .. Once

Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions,

Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana.

6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

7... Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

9. Sing Along At The Opera..

10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.

11. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling

'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy,

We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity

14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY,

GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING

ROOM IS. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL..... love 14 got to ask have any ladies ever had the nerve to actually buy condoms. I tried to once in the supermarket and kept sidling up to the counter, failing to pick up said items and then having fits of giggles as I did another round past the bananas in the fruit and veg section....thank god for the internet!
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
ROFL..... love 14 got to ask have any ladies ever had the nerve to actually buy condoms. I tried to once in the supermarket and kept sidling up to the counter, failing to pick up said items and then having fits of giggles as I did another round past the bananas in the fruit and veg section....thank god for the internet!

I buy condoms with a large grin and wave at everyone in line behind me as they are passed through the scanner.

Once I asked the guy clerk if he thinks he'd be a good fit for this size of condoms because he resembles my current **** buddy completely. Of course he was speechless.

Gota love Minnesota! Easy to freak them out.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

never needed to,the man is responsible to buy them NOT ME [Big Grin] [Big Grin] and if he didnt have them , he wouldnt get any [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best place to get condoms is CondomsToGo!!! Large selections of all types, sizes . . . plus the shop also has a good variety of toys and lotions! [Smile]

But if you want to be anonymous, then on-line makes it so easy these days . . . http://www.adameve.com/

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
watchman
Member # 17397

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for watchman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol very funny.
13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

--------------------
the mother of the world. love it!

Posts: 30 | From: Giza | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ROFL..... love 14 got to ask have any ladies ever had the nerve to actually buy condoms.

..thank god for the internet!

What's the big deal? Sorry, but I don't understand why someone would feel odd buying condoms. [Confused]
It's perfectly normal for many women to do that.

Why order something from the internet that you can easily get in any drugstore or pharmacy around the corner?

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel a bit of an idiot buying Hemarroid cream
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me to Dawn-Bev and douches [Eek!] [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
I feel a bit of an idiot buying Hemarroid cream

i hate the creams. i always get tucks pads after i had my kids.
they sooth it so much better and the pads are cold on yr culo.. heheheh

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41B2YAVWE1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
and i never feel shy about buying duches cas at least they know i am clean.. hehehe
i like the eves lemon scent.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i didnt think they still sold tucks, i used them also after my son
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

and i never feel shy about buying duches cas at least they know i am clean.. hehehe

You can be perfectly clean without such a highly controversial procedure.

Many health care professionals state that douching is dangerous, as it interferes with both the vagina's normal self-cleaning and with the natural bacterial culture of the vagina, and it might spread or introduce infections. For example, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services strongly discourages douching, warning that it can lead to irritation, bacterial vaginosis, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). Frequent douching with water may result in an imbalance of the pH of the vagina, and thus may put women at risk for possible vaginal infections, especially yeast infections.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche#Overview

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya we all know about that but it just smells so good afterwards. lol
i have been doing it so long might as well not stop now. once u start they say u shouldnt stop.
men like flowery puchies.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

Says who?

Most men (and women) like their partner to smell good and clean, but real -- not like synthetically produced flowers, lemons etc.

Btw., how your body, sweat, hair, secretions smell has a lot to do with what you eat. If you consume a lot of red meat, alcohol, fast food etc., your body will smell stronger and more unpleasant than that of a person who eats a lot of fruit and veggies and avoids meat. Artificial scents, perfumes, douches, can only cover up natural body odour to a certain degree, but at the end of the day a nose can't be fooled.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
says me. lol
i guess i would have to ask some men how they want their women to smell.
some women should not smell natural its nasty.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

Says who?

Most men (and women) like their partner to smell good and clean, but real -- not like synthetically produced flowers, lemons etc.

Btw., how your body, sweat, hair, secretions smell has a lot to do with what you eat. If you consume a lot of red meat, alcohol, fast food etc., your body will smell stronger and more unpleasant than that of a person who eats a lot of fruit and veggies and avoids meat. Artificial scents, perfumes, douches, can cover up natural body odour to a certain degree, at the end of the day a nose can't be fooled.

so true [Wink]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noticed that many egyptians like to "shower" in parfume. Makes me really really sick - gives me headache when people overdo it like that.
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
says me. lol

The smell of your intimate regions can be satisfactory if you are able to reach those regions to clean them properly.
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
says me. lol

The smell of your intimate regions can be satisfactory if you are able to reach those regions to clean them properly.
well its pretty sad u cant reach ur areas to clean yrself. but too much info for the rest of us. keeep yr privates away from es/
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
says me. lol

well its pretty sad u cant reach ur areas to clean yrself. but too much info for the rest of us. keeep yr privates away from es/
Actually tine you were the one discussing your intimate regions not me.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
says me. lol

no i wasnt. u are the one that said u couldnt reach yr areas to clean them. i never said anything about my parts...... reread.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
says me. lol

no i wasnt. u are the one that said u couldnt reach yr areas to clean them. i never said anything about my parts...... reread.
my intial comment:

"The smell of your intimate regions can be satisfactory if you are able to reach those regions to clean them properly."

[Roll Eyes]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
says me. lol

my intial comment:

"The smell of your intimate regions can be satisfactory if you are able to reach those regions to clean them properly."

[Roll Eyes]

not my problem u cant reach yr coochie and wash that fish right out of yr hair..
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please, no more sonoflap discussions! YUK!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do i smell fish - ydrrrkkk sono is in da' dog house [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
do i smell fish - ydrrrkkk sono is in da' dog house [Big Grin]

haha if it smells like fish it probably tastes like old salty sweaty fish.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you tina for making my taste buds curl up and run away! [Mad]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
I heard that sono now has the swineflu. She sents her warmest greating to er loyal supporters on ES [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
http://sv.tinypic.com/r/2vb5z53/6

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
I heard that sono now has the swineflu. She sents her warmest greating to er loyal supporters on ES [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ooooooo hun she has never looked better.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
I heard that sono now has the swineflu. She sents her warmest greating to er loyal supporters on ES

Actually I haven't been sick more than 3 days this year with a basic cold.

A while back stine you had stated you were infected with the swine flu yourself. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
I heard that sono now has the swineflu. She sents her warmest greating to er loyal supporters on ES

Actually I haven't been sick more than 3 days this year with a basic cold.

A while back stine you had stated you were infected with the swine flu yourself. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Yes ARmy Lynn Johnson - i had the swine flu but atleast i didnt have to look like that everyday [Big Grin]
Have a nice day aRmy.

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks...

Actually, nobody notices the difference you know.
There was an experiment in which they gave a number of people a decaf in the morning (they did not know) and they had to write down how they felt and if they needed coffee to get / to stay awake. They were all very certain they needed their cup of coffee.

[Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com