EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How long does it take to process a visa to the UK? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How long does it take to process a visa to the UK?
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've no idea whether this link has been posted before but I thought it might be useful as some people are currently in the process of applying for UK Spousal Visas/Visit Visas or are about to start. The link below provides information on how long you can expect to wait for any kind of UK Visa from any country in the world.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes

I know in my case we applied for my husbands spousal visa through the Dubai British Embassy and we got our visa approved with 48 hours. Is that a record? Saying that their overall maximum processing period is 15 days which is miles faster than the British Embassy in Cairo and surprisingly they are dealing with far more applications in UAE than Egypt. The figures shown are the amount of total applications each particular embassy processed the month before, but they don't tell you how many were accepted/rejected.

Just thought it might be useful to some people!

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats great ...in the USA it took 2 years to get my hubbys visa...all the red tape, and the waiting, but was well worth it , looking back on it now
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An ex poster who I will refrain from naming got a Visa in less than a week...

But tbh, I think she is a rarity! And also tbh, she had stacks of cash, property and a successful business in her name... perhaps money talks [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a difference 2 days to 2 years [Eek!]
Hubby got his in 8 days which was good going I think, no stacks of cash unfortunately [Big Grin]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I know those statistics off by heart, I look at them so often!
Been five weeks tomorrow for us, still no word [Frown] But ours isn't straight forward (lack of funds, live with parents, overstay, etc etc).
Took three months for him to get his tourist visa, and another month for them to bother to tell him he had it.
Fingers crossed. But I don't think it looks good. Bastards.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my brother in law applied for a visa to the uk, it took 15 days first time, then in march this year it took 3 days to process!!

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You never know WK. No news is definitely good news. It took us months to be able to prepare everything as I'm the sponsor I've had to arrange a house to live in, get a job offer on the table all the while not even being in the country..I was stressed that we'd have problems but it turned out ok in the end. I hope you get good news soon.
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Came here to ask this same question, now i am getting worried, Marydot u got visa in March this year in just 3 days?? from where?? We applied 5 weeks today and heard nothing...but then i am not loaded either.....Anyone got a visa which took this long?????
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am pming you Dubai girl.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sherribaby:
Came here to ask this same question, now i am getting worried, Marydot u got visa in March this year in just 3 days?? from where?? We applied 5 weeks today and heard nothing...but then i am not loaded either.....Anyone got a visa which took this long?????

Yes my brother in law visa to the uk was granted in just 3 days.The normal waiting period is 15 days wait. My brother in law is from serbia.
I think 5 weeks is a long wait,call them maybe they need more information.

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You never know WK. No news is definitely good news.
Found out two days ago we didn't get the visa- I think I prefered no news.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Im sorry to hear this weirdkitty.

--------------------

Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
quote:
Thats a real shame. make sure you chase up with them the reasons why, and what you need to do next time you apply.
Dont give up apply again!
Good Luck!

Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After hearing many sob stories, in Luxor, about the difficulty of getting UK visas for Egyptian husbands, my friend was none to sure about trying to get her husband to England. Nevertheless, she did all the paperwork and took it up to Cairo, and got the OK within the week! She was astonished.
It made her think about the problems which one or two of her friends and acquaintances have had in very similar circumstances, and made her wonder if the 'Authorities' knew more about their spouses than they did??????

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
thats too bad. how can they say no to yall and yall have a baby. but yet other men that scam women get approved thats pyrly fuced up...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:
thats too bad. how can they say no to yall and yall have a baby. but yet other men that scam women get approved thats pyrly fuced up...
It can be for a number of reasons tina that people are refused entry here in the uk, lack of funds,housing etc.

Many people come here to the uk and go underground, change ID and passports etc.

Even a spouse can be refused or any memeber of a family applying for that matter.

The uk has been a easy country to enter on a visa but a seetlement visa is much harder to get lucky with.

Once you have been refused you chances are 0%.

Also with the new tory leb dem I would think its even harder to get any sort of visa now.

Weirdkitty try in another months time and good luck with it. [Wink]

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Sorry to hear that WK. Did they give you the reason why he was refused yet? Maybe it's something that can be changed without too many problems?
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ourluxor:
After hearing many sob stories, in Luxor, about the difficulty of getting UK visas for Egyptian husbands, my friend was none to sure about trying to get her husband to England. Nevertheless, she did all the paperwork and took it up to Cairo, and got the OK within the week! She was astonished.
It made her think about the problems which one or two of her friends and acquaintances have had in very similar circumstances, and made her wonder if the 'Authorities' knew more about their spouses than they did??????

Was she financially independant by any chance? This is going to have to be the future for VISA's in the UK. If there is even the slightest chance of having to fall onto state benefits then its going to be a no in future. The UK is heading for very tough times economically while this new govenment tackles the budget deficit. They will not be letting people in unless they can guarantee self sufficiency or have some sort of professional occupation that is in demand in the country.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:

Was she financially independant by any chance? This is going to have to be the future for VISA's in the UK. If there is even the slightest chance of having to fall onto state benefits then its going to be a no in future. The UK is heading for very tough times economically while this new govenment tackles the budget deficit. They will not be letting people in unless they can guarantee self sufficiency or have some sort of professional occupation that is in demand in the country.
And I for one can see nothing wrong with that system... The UK is blighted with a fiscal crisis and they should not be permitting unemployed people from overseas to join the ever increasing unemployed list and offer them benefits and hand outs.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
quote:
quote:

And I for one can see nothing wrong with that system... The UK is blighted with a fiscal crisis and they should not be permitting unemployed people from overseas to join the ever increasing unemployed list and offer them benefits and hand outs.
Totally agree, nor should they be taking jobs from the young people in the UK. Out of my sons year that graduated from University this time last year only appox 40% have yet found proper jobs. Another full years worth of graduates will be joining that list soon.

Really people have got to wake up to the realities of the Uk situation and the plight of this current young generation.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
If you look at the link I posted on the other topic regarding checking UK visa processing times for the British Embassy, you can look at any country in the world. For example India and Pakistan, many many people have been coming to the UK on work visas and they're working as cooks and hospital porters. Jobs that anyone can do. You will find London hotels filled with cleaning staff who are illegals because they pay them below the minimum wage. This is what needs to be capped. This is without the amount of people coming in from poor EU countries such as Poland, who don't need visas and can just move here. Estonia joins the EU next January so we can no doubt expect an influx of people coming from there. I read an article in the daily mail recently about Peterborough and how it can't cope because of the amount of immigrants claiming housing and benefits. Yes lots of them work but plenty more come here for the free ride because the UK is too soft and has just been letting anyone in regardless. I've only been back here three weeks and I can't believe how much things have changed since I left the UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264930/Peterborough-struggling-immigration-toll.html

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

The UK is blighted with a fiscal crisis and they should not be permitting unemployed people from overseas to join the ever increasing unemployed list and offer them benefits and hand outs.
Do you have a work permit in Egypt and do you pay your Egyptian taxes? Does Penny her husband on their investment?
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am interested to know why that matters seeing as Egypt and the UK are very different in relation to Government handouts.
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Two:
[/qb]

Do you have a work permit in Egypt and do you pay your Egyptian taxes? Does Penny her husband on their investment? [/QB][/QUOTE]

I have always paid taxes on my property and my lawyer has dealt with paperwork for the new property tax regime. ( Unlike a large % of Egyptians as per an article on here recently).
So if anything is due yes it will be paid.
As for my husband's work as he is not the holder of the licenses then its not his responsibility to pay the end taxes but then I assume that is factored in as in any business agreement. We take no benefits from Egypt and we take no benefits from the UK. Our end plan after 8 years of dam hard work is to go to the Uk to start our own business. We have generated work for many Egyptians and we will eventually do the same in the UK. What's your problem?

HiMyNameIs
Member # 17124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HiMyNameIs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The UK is blighted with a fiscal crisis and they should not be permitting unemployed people from overseas to join the ever increasing unemployed list and offer them benefits and hand outs.
Do you have a work permit in Egypt and do you pay your Egyptian taxes? Does Penny her husband on their investment?
Are they trying to get government assistance and handouts in Egypt? (Besides that being a hysterical joke anyways) Your second question doesn't make sense.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Do you have a work permit in Egypt and do you pay your Egyptian taxes? Does Penny her husband on their investment? [/QB]
I have always paid taxes on my property and my lawyer has dealt with paperwork for the new property tax regime. ( Unlike a large % of Egyptians as per an article on here recently).
So if anything is due yes it will be paid.
As for my husband's work as he is not the holder of the licenses then its not his responsibility to pay the end taxes but then I assume that is factored in as in any business agreement. We take no benefits from Egypt and we take no benefits from the UK. Our end plan after 8 years of dam hard work is to go to the Uk to start our own business. We have generated work for many Egyptians and we will eventually do the same in the UK. What's your problem? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Good for you, that's excellent.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
@ Himynameis:

everytime I see a post with your name written beside it I can't help but sing the line from the old Eminem song "Hi my name is..." in my head. I just can't stop doing it, it's soo annoying lol!

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:
I am interested to know why that matters seeing as Egypt and the UK are very different in relation to Government handouts.

It matters if you worry about the welfare of the British people while possibly harming that of the Egyptian people. We should apply whatever standards we have equally to both. You seem to have limited it to "government handouts", does that mean you don't mind illegal immigrant working in the UK without permits? Not paying taxes? Not contributing the society?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You cannot apply the same standards when the laws and rulings are different.

In the UK I was not in receipt of any Government handouts but I paid into the system and continue to do so... that is my right to make statements about the UK.

Possibly harming Egyptian people... I am quite certain that the British companies here paying Egyptians good salaries to work for them are actually doing more harm than good.

In regard to my financial affairs, property and how I survive here are none of yours, or anyones business [Big Grin]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Whatever people choose to do with their lifes, it will be very hard in the future to gain access to the uk.

Everyone either wants to come to the uk or either the usa.This is where the benefits are!!

I work with many foreign people and they all agree the uk is over flowing with foreigners!!!

But if there here legal and pay taxs thats a fair deal.good luck to them!!

As for government handouts, thats soon to change for everyone,but if a person is entitled to it then it fine with me.

But to be honest the benefit system here in the uk has ruined our society.

I'm grateful for having a job and a british passport Im free to work within the EU and other countries if I wished.

Even thou my parents were not british but I was born here in the uk, seems like a british passport is the golden key along side british citzenship and we know everyone wants this.

--------------------

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

I didn't ask you about your financial affairs. I questioned whether your standard should equally apply to all. You seem to believe that they should not; that there should be double standards.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
And who are you to question me pmsl... really???

Two, we are discussing benefits!!!! We are discussing taking from a Government.

You are talking about paying into a Government, 2 TOTAL seperate issues.

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

I don't understand how you actually consider yourself in anyway intelligent [Confused]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it amazing that people from other poorer EU countries can come here and work and also claim child benefit to send to their kids back in their own countries [Eek!] Now that is just wrong.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
I don't understand how you actually consider yourself in anyway intelligent [Confused]

Who considered me intelligent in the first place? I would like to buy them a coffee... If there are more than 2 folk though they will have to pay themselves [Wink]

It is clear that you have no answers or valid points and only insults... insults that really are quite child like... bless.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It is clear that you have no answers or valid points and only insults... insults that really are quite child like... bless.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that WK, did they give you the grounds they refused the visa, you can appeal.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The benefit and immigration system in the UK is a joke, it really annoy me. There are so many people who live on benefits all their life.
The system reward any teen who get knocked up by giving her council flat, free lunch, and the cycle never stop.
Then you have people who come to the UK to live for free, I myself was immigrant to the UK years back but I didn’t accept free money, I studied and worked and I am grateful for everything that the UK had to offer.
I know so many come to the UK with intention to live for free all their life, and I have to work my ass off to provide for them by paying tax.

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Bezapt Sara UK. The British Government gives money to the wrong people.

Sure, we have disability allowance and family tax credits which are perfectly acceptable, if folk are either to ill or young to work then they should be cared for... I am talking about the lazy or the illegal.

If in the UK you are working and own property you get no assistance if you lose the job... you then go on to lose your house, however if you don't work you get given a free house and get your C/tax paid for... this system benefits the lazy! Drives me crazy.

But what I do disagree with is the statement ' they come over here and take our jobs ' no they don't !!!! They take the jobs no one else wants to take... the jobs were not created for them, they were already there but lazy Brits prefer the benefit lifestyle.

Sono... you do make me laugh sweetheart, you would def get disabilty allowance in the UK [Wink]

And Two... for your info, I have a legal Visa and the Embassy know that I am here, that is all you need to worry your small brain over.

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:

But what I do disagree with is the statement ' they come over here and take our jobs ' no they don't !!!! They take the jobs no one else wants to take... the jobs were not created for them, they were already there but lazy Brits prefer the benefit lifestyle.

Agree CF, spot on, nobody takes anyone job, I admire people who come to work and not afraid to do any job. These people pay taxes, pay rents, council tax, they put money in the system.
I work in university and we have a lot of Indians come to do some master program, they also work in fast food outlets to cover the cost, if we think about it, they are contributing to society. Paying overseas fees something like £10,000 a year compared to the £1000 home fee, they take the jobs that no one want to take, they add and contribute to the system, and deserve to be here.

How about born, and raised British and never paid tax in their life?? Do they deserve to be here just simply because they were born here?? obviously I am not suggesting to kick them out !! what makes it a right, to be or not to be in one country or if you deserve a chance or not.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
People who are born in the UK and refuse to work should be shot and eliminated from the gene pool. [Wink]
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
People who are born in the UK and refuse to work should be shot and eliminated from the gene pool. [Wink]

That why I love you lol, I should be careful before they shout lesbians
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
thats great ...in the USA it took 2 years to get my hubbys visa...all the red tape, and the waiting, but was well worth it , looking back on it now

Two years, my gosh, that is ridiculous. You are patient.

American bureaucracy at its finest.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
quote:

That why I love you lol, I should be careful before they shout lesbians
You know me Sara, I say what I see, I say what I think and I say it out loud [Big Grin]

We can't be lesbians, I am already involved with Kalila and Ayisha apparently...

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:
quote:

Who considered me intelligent in the first place? I would like to buy them a coffee... If there are more than 2 folk though they will have to pay themselves [Wink]

Answers to what you wacko? Where is your question?
I asked you a couple of questions and you seemed to think that I should not be asking you questions at all. I guess your way of conducting a discussion is ....pmsl...lol.....!

If you didn't want to answer the questions you should've just said so and stayed out of the discussion or lied like Penny did. Very simple.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Did I say I asked you a question? Where did I STIPULATE I asked YOU a question? You are acting like Sono again, please read threads carefully before making wild statements.

I do not answer anybody's personal or financial questions regarding my legal status in Egypt, as long as my visa is legal and the Embassy are happy with me then a minion on ES is not going to get me to discuss my private affairs and issues. [Big Grin] Those who know me know full well why I am here [Big Grin]

Nice how you called Penny a liar btw, she has one of the best reputations on here for being honest and upfront... whereas you are simply seen as somebody wanting to cause arguments.

And yes, I do pmsl at you rather a lot, stupidity humours me [Wink]

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
[

If you didn't want to answer the questions you should've just said so and stayed out of the discussion or lied like Penny did. Very simple. [/QB]

What do you want copies of the government stamped receipts...... who the hell do you think you are? [Roll Eyes] The problem with people like you is you have no idea how to deal with honest folk as you rarely encounter them in your life.

No probs I will just add you to my ES ignore list.

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:
Did I say I asked you a question? Where did I STIPULATE I asked YOU a question? You are acting like Sono again, please read threads carefully before making wild statements.

I do not answer anybody's personal or financial questions regarding my legal status in Egypt, as long as my visa is legal and the Embassy are happy with me then a minion on ES is not going to get me to discuss my private affairs and issues. [Big Grin] Those who know me know full well why I am here [Big Grin]

Nice how you called Penny a liar btw, she has one of the best reputations on here for being honest and upfront... whereas you are simply seen as somebody wanting to cause arguments.

And yes, I do pmsl at you rather a lot, stupidity humours me [Wink]

You are completely insane! Who gives a **** why your there or here or anywhere [Confused]

And why do you say you will not answer questions and in the same sentence answer them? [Confused] [Confused]

You have no answer to the questions, what questions the question you did not answer not my question but the other questions you mean the question that I did not discuss no I mean the question that you did not answer FEIN EL SWO2AL ya bit ya habla?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
TRANSLATION....

Penny, I am with you... This prick is tiresome!

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
TRANSLATION....

Penny, I am with you... This prick is tiresome!

I have very rarely met Egyptians that are rude in the real world, quite the opposite. ES does attract the plonkers though.
I think this one has been resident here a long time under various different names and has a huge chip on his shoulder. In my view the plonkers of this world are not worth wasting time on.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com