EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Ahmed Nagah, sharm el sheikh

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ahmed Nagah, sharm el sheikh
fagile heart
Member # 17662

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fagile heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know Ahmed Nagah? A 22-year old dive master who works for Bright Shark diving center at the beach of Royal Albatros Hotel in Nabq, Sharm el sheikh.
I met him in January 2010. He wooed me very insistingly saying he fell in love with me as soon as he saw me on my first day of me being there. We had a lovely week together and when i returned home, he called me everyday, repeating how much he loved me and needed me and how I have to come back to him, because he couldn’t live without me. I couldn’t resist that and went back to sharm to see him in February and we got married on paper (orfi). The whole two weeks that I was in sharm living with him, he was basically running away from me. He had lied to me on the phone that he would have a holiday for those two weeks, but was working every day for about 12 hours. That he blamed on his brother, who was his boss and according to him “had denied his holiday a day before I came, because he was jealous”. I ended up being alone the whole time and he has admitted now on the phone that it was a bet between him and his friend: whether he can make me come back or not. He’s also admitted he never loved me and was saying it just to make return to him (to win his bet). Well, I think it’s a bit obvious that those two weeks with him there were very akward, but he doesn’t let go now. Still two months later now, he keeps calling, saying that even though he didn’t love me before (when I came back to get to know him better and form some kind of a relationship with him) now he does and wants me to come back AGAIN so that he could “fix” everything!!

Has he done this to anybody else? Please contact me, if you have any information about him!!

My email: fragilestar@rocketmail.com

Posts: 6 | From: finland | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he has another bet.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old are you for Christ's sake ?? [Confused]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old are you?

Erm.... once bitten twice shy!

Delete him from MSN etc. change your mobile number and stay away from men who tell you they love you within a week! It is SO not normal.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HiMyNameIs
Member # 17124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HiMyNameIs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you deluded?

Let me ask you, what would you say to your daughter or your sister if they told you the same story? Or go back and read your own post but pretend someone else wrote it.

He doesn't love you, there is nothing there. He only wants whatever he can get out of you, money, clothes, a nice apartment to stay in for 2 weeks, etc.

Completely block him, move on with your life. You don't need any information about him, when someone shows you their true self, believe them. He has shown you, now let it go. Please seek some counseling as well, there may be some self-esteem issues you need to work out.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And sex... you forgot he want a quick leg over as well.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More importantly please go and get an HIV test done.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably if that had happened to me I would be too ashamed to broadcast it. I'd just ask if anybody knew him. My first reaction would be to "get even" lol...tell him yes you are coming back and give him flight no. and ask to be picked up. Just don't show up... Then text him and tell him you are pregnant and you are coming there to declare him the father..haha. Lots of "get evens" if you are creative..without ever leaving your home!

Honestly though..forget the creep. He is just like so many others..looking for quick sex, freebies and a good laugh with his buddies.

And no I am 60 years old and I don't know him lol

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
Probably if that had happened to me I would be too ashamed to broadcast it. I'd just ask if anybody knew him. My first reaction would be to "get even" lol...tell him yes you are coming back and give him flight no. and ask to be picked up. Just don't show up... Then text him and tell him you are pregnant and you are coming there to declare him the father..haha. Lots of "get evens" if you are creative..without ever leaving your home!

Honestly though..forget the creep. He is just like so many others..looking for quick sex, freebies and a good laugh with his buddies.

And no I am 60 years old and I don't know him lol

Pregnant...yeah that's a good one. Then she should tell him she's bringing her parents with her to Egypt to meet her "husband"... This guy will be on the bus back to his village faster than you can say "LOSER". [Big Grin]
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you do decide to go back after he told you he never loved you and to win a bet, please stop by a psych doctor first.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I have to admit it. BigassFerret was right and you women are just too dumb to live.
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oi sweetheart, I ain't go no big ass lol!!!

But at least you can see common sense finally that some women are just thick in the head!

malimaz
Member # 17616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malimaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did we all lose our common sense with the world wide web, how naive do you have to be to not see the tricks happening. Hello Resort area, everyone around the world knows that all that work in resort areas are freebies and its all about how much sex you can get and with who.

Great point Penny!!! HIV test, the whole red sea area as I have mentioned previously in another post has a known high positive test percentage. You have to know how many tourists are coming in from so many countries and sleeping around then they leave, leaving their diseases here. Its known that 1 in every 4 people have been in contact with HIV, people wake up and smell the coffee!

Posts: 108 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fagile heart
Member # 17662

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fagile heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come On people!
Thank you for those that gave some good advice, but the rest of you, why do you want to make me feel even worse? Believe me, I've felt pretty fucking rotten all winter!
Where I come from you don't do things like that unless you really want to get to know someone, so I had no doubts in my mind, but thought, if he keeps calling me all the time just to hear my voice, he must really love me or at least be infactuated with me.
What kind of a world this would be, if we would doubt all the people that give us some kind of positive consideration...
I've travelled a lot throughout Europe, Asia and America and have never come across this kind of enviroment before. I've never been to a beach holiday before, so how was I to know I would be a complete joke to the locals? And I've never had a holiday romance before.
Obviously I’m not going anywhere and for two months now I have stated to him in SMS, email and on the phone several times that I don’t want to hear from him ever again and I have blocked his continuous facebook friend requests, but last weekend for example he called 9 times!! What on earth does he want from me anymore and how can I make him stop? I hate his guts, but now he thinks that because he told me “the truth” everything is fine!!!????!!!!

And I did go and take an HIV test as soon as I had enough information to see what had happened. Fortunately it was negative!!!!

The reason why I asked if anyone had this same experience is, I want to understand what does he want from me at this point and how could I made him understand that what he did was very wrong and that he doesn't stand any kind of chance anymore. He really doesn't seem to get that!!

Posts: 6 | From: finland | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really I wouldn't even waste my time on him and post online. Let it go and find a real man for life!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fagile heart:
Come On people!
Thank you for those that gave some good advice, but the rest of you, why do you want to make me feel even worse? Believe me, I've felt pretty fucking rotten all winter!
Where I come from you don't do things like that unless you really want to get to know someone, so I had no doubts in my mind, but thought, if he keeps calling me all the time just to hear my voice, he must really love me or at least be infactuated with me.
What kind of a world this would be, if we would doubt all the people that give us some kind of positive consideration...
I've travelled a lot throughout Europe, Asia and America and have never come across this kind of enviroment before. I've never been to a beach holiday before, so how was I to know I would be a complete joke to the locals? And I've never had a holiday romance before.
Obviously I’m not going anywhere and for two months now I have stated to him in SMS, email and on the phone several times that I don’t want to hear from him ever again and I have blocked his continuous facebook friend requests, but last weekend for example he called 9 times!! What on earth does he want from me anymore and how can I make him stop? I hate his guts, but now he thinks that because he told me “the truth” everything is fine!!!????!!!!

And I did go and take an HIV test as soon as I had enough information to see what had happened. Fortunately it was negative!!!!

The reason why I asked if anyone had this same experience is, I want to understand what does he want from me at this point and how could I made him understand that what he did was very wrong and that he doesn't stand any kind of chance anymore. He really doesn't seem to get that!!

Where you come from is a million light years away from where he comes from. This is normal 'here'. This is a completey different culture to the ones you have visited before.

What he wants from you has been said: sex, money, clothes, mobile phones, help with his grannies operation, win another bet, nice flat for couple of weeks, the list is endless but LOVE isnt part of the game.

He calls 9 times in a weekend? My ex called 33 times in one night, all through the night. He still didnt get the message when none of the calls were answered. he will not 'get the message' that what he did was wrong, its right in his eyes, its 'fun' to see how many women fall for it day in day out.

dont answer his calls, dont speak to him AT ALL or you will be sucked in again. oh, has he cried and sobbed to you yet??

this could go on for years, my ex was trying preiodically over a period of 5 years, calls and 'i love only you' 'i need you so much' sobbing and begging.....................looking back I can laugh at him now, sad loser! [Big Grin]

Put this down to experience and move on. [Wink]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am sorry if I made you feel worse than you already do but on a positive note I hope it stops you from going back and repeating history.

Sweetheart, you are only from Finland, you aren't from Venus... a girl should never believe a guy loves her after knowing her for a only week. Love is a deep emotion that manifests over time... slowly slowly. Not on a weeks holiday to the Red Sea.

Strangers stalk us Western girls over the phone if they haven't even met us... they get a wrong number, here our accents and BINGO... 77 calls a day.

Block him, delete him and forget him. [Big Grin]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out Egypt compared to Finland on this transparency index ..no wonder you say 'from where you come from '.. [Roll Eyes] You're obviously not used to being fooled. [Frown]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

Strangers stalk us Western girls over the phone if they haven't even met us... they get a wrong number, here our accents and BINGO... 77 calls a day.

ooh thats sooo true! Most recent one I had after about 10 calls hubby happened to be in [Big Grin] I did recognize a few words he shouted, but I am a lady so I wont repeat [Big Grin]

None since though [Confused]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally Fragile heart, i would definately get him back and say yr going back to him with a flight detail, as Sherryblueberry said [Big Grin]

he will definately get the message to think twice about doing those tricks again and for you he will realise what he did to you and also feel just as crappy when he is waiting around and you don't show..... imagine his nasty face all sorry for himself and having to explain to his so called mates how u tricked him [Big Grin] Get some self esteem back and do it just to prove a point that you are worth more than wat he thought of u, bcos believe us when we say his mental impression of u and most of us foreigners is below pond life [Frown]
believe me it will make u feel so much better, and not so used x x

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothin wrong with an orfi its kinda like test driving a car. fuc it and if ya dont like it no harm wasted.cas an orfi isnt legal in usa.and make yr own bet like someone posted tell him ur commin next week and u just inhearted 20000$ and u would love nothin better than to buy u and him a house and a business for yr new baby.woo his ass off.then in a week have someone u know at the air port recording his reaction when he finds out that the flight number u gave him was fake. hahaha post his ass in utube so we can all have a pissing contest from laughing at his dumb ass for waiting at the air port...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fagile heart, there is a post on another forum you need to read about Ahmed Nagah :-(
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Egypt-221/2010/4/egyptian-man-stop-harrasment.htm

My guy didn’t want money, he lied to me to get me back to see him and felt very akward when I was there – and now he doesn't leave me alone even though I've begged him to do so, but wants me to return. Why, oh why???
I have never believed in stereotyping before, but I just have to admit (after a very hard lesson) that I don't believe you can find any men with sincerety in Sharm el sheikh anymore. Here is my story...
I had a holiday in sharm el sheikh last January with my 3-year old son. All we were looking for was sun, beach, dolphin shows and ice cream. Also I thought I would be very safe from all sorts of gigolos, since I had a small child with me all the time. I met Ahmed Nagah on our first day there, because we went out on the sea to snorkle on one of those diving boats and he was working there as a dive master. (he works for Bright Shark diving center at the beach of Royal Albatros Hotel in Nabq, Sharm el sheikh).
I didn’t pay any attention to him on the boat except that he was playing with my son there all day, and he seemed quite young and shy. He overheard me asking someone else how much should I pay for a taxi to get to Naama Bay, because all the taxi drivers had been trying to rip us off badly until then. He offered to show us how to get to Naama Bay that night by a blue bus (local public transportation), because he was going there to do something else. When we were in Naama, he started to woo me very insistingly saying he fell in love with me as soon as he saw me. He seemed so very sincere and we had a lovely week together taking my son to different places. When i returned home, he called me everyday, repeating how much he loved me and needed me and how I have to come back to him, because he couldnt live without me. Where I come from you don't do things like that unless you really want to get to know someone, so I had no doubts in my mind, but thought, if he keeps calling me all the time just to hear my voice, he must really love me or at least be infactuated with me.
I couldnt resist him very long and went back to sharm to see him in February for two weeks. This time without my son, because he kept saying how he wants to take me out every night and take me to different adventures during the day. I’m a single mom and I’ve never been away from him that long before. It was a really hard decision for me, but he filled my head with all sorts of promises of what we would do while I’m there, and I thought it would be better for my son to stay with his grandparents that time. He didn’t keep any of those promises and we didn’t do anything together during my second stay.
To be able to stay in the same flat, we had to get married on paper (orfi). He promised I would get it back when I leave, but conveniently organized things so that we didn’t have time to get it back from the landlord before I left (he had the original one). Now I’m wondering if he can do something with it to get money or something from me. Please if anyone knows, let me know. I’m actually a bit scared because of this.
After the first day he started to behave extremely distant and after that he was basically running away from me the whole time. He had lied to me on the phone that he would have a holiday for those two weeks, but was working every day for about 12 hours. That he blamed on his brother, who was his boss and according to him had denied his holiday a day before I came, because he was jealous. I ended up being alone the whole time (missing my son like crazy) and he has admitted now on the phone that it was a bet between him and his friend: whether he can make me come back or not. According to what he had sayed his friend told him that none of the European women ever come back, because they just want to have fun and use the Egyptian men. The ones that do come back must be a complete whores, and if I do come back to him he should use me sexually as much as he can and do nothing else for me. And that he did. He’s also admitted he didn’t love me but was saying it just to make me return to him (to win his bet).
Well, I think it’s a bit obvious that those two weeks with him there were very akward, but he doesnt let go now. Still two months later now, he keeps calling, saying that even though he didn’t love me before, now he does and wants me to come back AGAIN so that he could fix everything!! He keeps repeating that it was a stupid game his friend set him up for and he regrets it and that I was his first victim. But what kind of a person uses another human being for 14 days just to follow some stupid game or a dirty old man's fantasy????? And if that is the guidelines that are handed to young starters in the game, how could there be any decent men in that enviroment?
Obviously I’m not going anywhere and I have stated to him in SMS, email and on the phone several times that I don’t want to hear from him ever again and I have blocked his continuous facebook friend requests, but last sunday for example he called 9 times!! What on earth does he want from me and how can I make him stop. I hate his guts, but now he thinks that because he told me “the truth” everything is fine!!!????!!!!
I’ve later come to realize that he lied to me about everything: his age, birthday (he conveniently had one when I was there in January - its actually in September), having no previous girlfriends, etc. Basically EVERYTHING you told someone when you get to know them
After this all had already happened I learned from different sites from the net that this same thing has happened to thousands of European women.

Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fagile heart
Member # 17662

Rate Member
Thanks, but that was actually me telling the story in more details. Isn't internet wonderful? I tried to google him before I went back to see him in february, but there was nothing about him in the internet then. Hopefully this can never happen to anybody else (at least if they know how to google anything...)!!
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Come On people!

You will never understand because you will refuse to see things through his eyes and his culture. You willingly returned to have sex with him after meeting him for just a week. In his eyes you went back for sex. In his culture that makes you a very low person. He is never going to see it as wrong as you voluntarily accepted his services. He is continuing to contact you as he wants payment for those services and is hanging in just in case there is any chance he is going to get it.

You have to face the fact you are in the wrong just as much as he is. Everyone makes mistakes the key is learn from them and move on in life. You were not a victim, you were not scammed, you just had sex with a guy who comes from a totally different culture to yours and he is living in a third world country with few opportunies in life.

Did you ever ask him how much he earns a month? probably not more than 60 euros if that. How did you think he was going to pay for all the things you wanted to do on your holiday, how did you think he could afford to take time off work, how do you think you could ever create a life for you and your son with a young man that has so few prospects.

Wake up accept your part in the episode, cut the calls off by changing your phone number or blocking his number and stop playing the victim.

P.S and just to add there are thousands of decent hard working men even in Sharm but they work three weeks and then go home to their families for one week. They just don't hang out with tourists looking for playmates.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:

[/B] P.S and just to add there are thousands of decent hard working men even in Sharm but they work three weeks and then go home to their families for one week. They just don't hang out with tourists looking for playmates. [/QB]
Thankyou Penny for this statement. Lots do return to their families every month.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to let you know, if you met in Jan, I don't believe enough time has passed to do an accurate HIV test- last I heard you had to wait about 6 months.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Just to let you know, if you met in Jan, I don't believe enough time has passed to do an accurate HIV test- last I heard you had to wait about 6 months.

Were you and Sam expected to take VD and HIV tests as part of your marriage license?

Number of states here in the USA have that as a requirement.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

Were you and Sam expected to take VD and HIV tests as part of your marriage license?

I would personally make that a compulsary thing to do across the world with all the SH*T that's out there Sono,however really no need for the insult before it.
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Many working expats here on contracts outside Egypt are expected to take a HIV / Aids test. It is a standard part of a medical.

I am not from a Shire so I must be a long legged hairless busty lusty with great teeth...

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

I would personally make that a compulsary thing to do across the world with all the SH*T that's out there Sono,however really no need for the insult before it.
Who made the insult?
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fagile heart:
[qb]
P.S and just to add there are thousands of decent hard working men even in Sharm but they work three weeks and then go home to their families for one week. They just don't hang out with tourists looking for playmates.

Otherwise there would've been a problem for some people [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is a journey
Member # 17655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is a journey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women may fake orgasms, but Men can fake whole relationships. [Smile]

--------------------
CAIRO

Posts: 88 | From: Uk | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fagile heart
Member # 17662

Rate Member
I just got an email from UK. There is someone there who is also married to ahmed nagah and was pregnant for him earlier, but lost the baby. Apparently while he was constantly calling me trying to make me move back to Egypt, he was also calling her begging her to try to have another baby with him....
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear. I'm so sorry.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sorry to hear that... I am just glad you did not spend your honest money flying back to him and hope that your story serves as warning to others.
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
I'm sorry.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for your news also. It is probably better finding out now than later on. Take care.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com