EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Should your partner watch while you give birth?? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Should your partner watch while you give birth??
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*runs off to facebook* [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Massive congrats DG!!

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheh just been there, shheeee is so beautiful, oh i'm baby addicted these days, totally in love with my baby too, so much love to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw the pics DG. Congratulations to you both. Wishing you every happiness.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
Finally after being 15 days overdue baby Grace Beth was born on Tuesday lunchtime weighing in at 9.1 lbs. I went into hospital on the Sunday to have my labour started off and it took forever to get things started and without going into the gory details I ended up having a C-Section.I just got out of hospital yesterday and I couldn't be any more overjoyed at our new addition. I can't believe the overwhelming feelings of love I have for this little person I only met three days ago, both me and Sam are in total awe of her! We were expecting her to get her dads dark features but she has got more from me she has blonde hair and has blue eyes (though I know that can change) she has enough hair to put in a style its about an inch long all over her head. I've just put some pics on facebook.

Welcome to this world little Grace.

What beautiful news. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw your pics on Facebook. She is beautiful. Hope to catch up again one day back in Cairo. Best wishes to you and Sam.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merry Christmas
Member # 17993

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merry Christmas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Miss Dubai [Smile]

About the question? No, no. It is not pretty that. Some men have a problem to be romantic with their wife after seeing that.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, but that's why exactly it is such good way for telling if yours is a keeper or no (better late than never!)

Men like horse need a rider with a firm hand, otherwise they get off track too easily. Do not spoil them by making life too easy for them...

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merry Christmas
Member # 17993

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merry Christmas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is too late then to find out Nevermind [Smile]
Posts: 21 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he moves out before the kid starts recognising him and missing him, it'll be OK. It will be difficult when the kid already knows to need both of them. Having a baby and raising him/her is a strain on any woman, then why double it by also keeping a man who is essentially a baby, too.

Anyway, hopefully not many here need such drastic measures. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com