EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » feeling weird...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feeling weird...
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i will be 39 in a few days and i am feeling weird like its hard to explain. i am not depressed or anything like that.maybe a midlife crises or somethin i dont know.when some of yall turned 39 did yall feel this or what?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Age is just a number, who cares, it does not matter how old you are, what matters how old you feel, if you are feeling depressed you will add another 10 years, and you do not want that now Tina do you?

Happy birthday

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say I did. As Sara says age is just a number.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I go by my maturity age not my biological age [Big Grin] on friday I'll be 29...... but really i'm about 24 [Razz]

Have a good birthday hun xxx

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unicorn
Member # 16462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unicorn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember feeling a little weird knowing that the 'Thirties' of my life were almost over, but now I wish I was this age again, and am not really looking forward to saying in 7 years time 'I'm 49'. But having said that I will quote Mark Twain & hope it helps. Happy Birthday to you!

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. ~Mark Twain

Posts: 53 | From: What goes around, comes around | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol @ tina. You're still a baby tina, 39 was so far back I cant remember it!

My ex father in law used to say he was as old as the woman he was feeling, it apparently works both ways as I dont feel 91 at all [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i suppose yall are right last yr when i turned 38 it didnt bother me. but seeing all theses young celebs dien so young. it makes me feel well i do not know cas ya never really know how many more yrs god wants to give ya. i do not feel this old but i feel weird knowing my 30's are almost over.and thanks yall for the bd wishes.i will go buy myself a cake from walmart they have this fab marble cake with this burrter cream topping.... unless micky wants to make me one lol
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina age is just a number, its how you feel inside that matters.If you feel good inside then you will look good. Im more happier and content than Ive ever been.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i suppose yall are right last yr when i turned 38 it didnt bother me. but seeing all theses young celebs dien so young. opping.... unless micky wants to make me one lol

Seriously all these young celebs which passed away recently died because of drug misuse think Anna Nicole Smith, Brittany Murphy, Heath Ledger, DJ AM, Corey Haim, etc.

IMHO they all might be still very much alive if they didn't work in the show business.

Happy Birthday, Tina. Go out and do something crazy with your daughters and gfs. You only get 39 once in life!! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina I'm 61 in December and I don't give a fvck if I look my age, all I care about is feeling young and enjoying life, I'm still dating women and its still as exciting and feels as great as it were in the 70's when I first dated chicks..prime time baby. [Wink]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
tina I'm 61 in December and I don't give a fvck if I look my age, all I care about is feeling young and enjoying life, I'm still dating women and its still as exciting and feels as great as it were in the 70's when I first dated chicks..prime time baby. [Wink]

dont be tellin me all that bullshit.. come to iowa and give me some 61 yr old dick for my birthday...thats what i wanna hear from u...
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

dont be tellin me all that bullshit.. come to iowa and give me some 61 yr old dick for my birthday...thats what i wanna hear from u...
will send u a belly dancer with a big butt
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
quote:
quote:

will send u a belly dancer with a big butt
no thanks i want dzosser naked in a huge cake. i wanna see him dangle when he jumps out the cake....
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
no thanks i want dzosser naked in a huge cake. i wanna see him dangle when he jumps out the cake....

Now that'll be gross babe..and weird too. [Big Grin]
And maybe TL will be there too for the threesome.. [Razz] That's if she don't mind showing up in her burlesque outfit.. [Wink]
You could wear that sexy nurse thing with a zipper all way down to da pussy. [Cool]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey, Dzosser, moi last weekend!! I bet you like what you see!! [Razz] [Wink]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjklSzM1xp0

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hey, Dzosser, moi last weekend!! I bet you like what you see!! [Razz] [Wink]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjklSzM1xp0

Might want to move that pole a little bit - you almost kicked out the window, tore off the curtains, and knocked over the lamp [Big Grin]
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that lady is seriously strong
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina might be worth getting a few blood tests done could be a few age related changes kicking in early.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And maybe TL will be there too for the threesome.. [Razz] That's if she don't mind showing up in her burlesque outfit.. [Wink]
You could wear that sexy nurse thing with a zipper all way down to da pussy. [Cool]

i sure hope yr talkin to tiger about the nurses outfit cas they dont make them my size hun...u can wear them assless pants for cowboys..chaps i think they are called...

http://www.culturebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/David%20Lee%20Roth%20Assless%20Chaps.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bEBzZgZ5Tmc/SHw9kus7UVI/AAAAAAAAHBw/V_E7C_y7Nt0/s400/ass%2Bchaps.jpg

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Wow that lady is seriously strong

no doubt did u see her thigh muscles. shes good,
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has a horrible stripper body...its kinda like soccer moms gone wild type of sh*t...

i felt pretty crappy about turning 30 in october

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukez:
she has a horrible stripper body

Well that's TL after all..what else did you expect ? [Roll Eyes]
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't mind turning 30...but 33 almost killed me for some reason. Turning 40 didn't bother me a bit because I was single and loving it...then I married .. turned 50 and cried for weeks...turned 55 and became an official "senior citizen" and cried some more.

Turned 60 in November and cried for a few hours then said to hell with it..I'm alive...I'm single...I got some great kids, grands & greatgrands...got a good job...living in a pretty good country...what more could I ask for????

[Smile] I'm finally happy with myself and where I am in life! wheeeee 2 more years and I will retire!

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dzosser*
Member # 17690

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dzosser*   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

DISGUSTING TROLLS FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER [Eek!]
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR OLD NURSES UNIFORM TOOTI? SIZE TENT, WASN'T IT? SERIOUSLY DZOSSER, YOUR GAME WAS UP AGES AGO. TIME TO POST MORE IN ONE OF YOUR OTHER TROLL IDENTITIES. THIS ONE IS BURNED.

Posts: 32 | From: Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dzosser*
Member # 17690

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dzosser*   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukez:
she has a horrible stripper body

Well that's TL after all..what else did you expect ? [Roll Eyes]
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] DO THESE CRETINS EVER UP THEIR GAME?
Posts: 32 | From: Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HOT
Member # 17830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HOT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Bday Tina [Smile]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by HOT:
Happy Bday Tina [Smile]

thanks who ever u are..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com