EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Baby Emily-Grace is born (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Baby Emily-Grace is born
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to let my old friends here know that Myself and Remon had our baby daughter a week today weighing 9.15lbs via emergency C section, she is born in the UK with Remon present from Egypt via a family visit visa.
She is totally beautiful and doing well, Her name is Emily-Grace Remon maher.
remon was at the birth and watched the entire operation and even saw the uterus in the air, heheeheh lol he is crazy.
We are so happy, i miss my angel inside my tummy, its a strange feeling, but to have her now is amazing, i can't belive how much i love her and i am so blessed to be a mummy of 2 perfect angels, angel baby Oliver has a wonderful sister.
I hope all my old friends are doing well
xxx

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! The HUGEST congratulations to you both yorkie, I am sooooooooooo happy for you and a HUGE pat on the back to Ramon for seeing all of it, what a MAN! Big sloppy kiss for baby Emily-Grace, what a pretty name.

Lovely news!

xx

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful news Rose! Good to see you hear again. Congratulations to you and your family, I wish you all the best. [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations when will we get to see her?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations. The baby name is beautiful. I am glad Remon was there. Also congrats to Oliver.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she looks just like her daddy..soooo beautiful i envy u..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkie... naturally I am soooo pleased for you and my Mum also sends her love and said she is happy you have had a dream come true. x
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow !!! Surprising and lovely news! Much congratulations to the both of you!
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emily is beautiful..she does look a little like Remon
anyway congrats. again and so happy you are all doing fine

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes! lovely news!!

so happy for you

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to you both.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Yorkie and Remon she is absoloutley gorgeous xx
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to the three of you!! I am so happy to hear your excellent news!! ESHTAAAAAAA!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

http://www.profile-comments.com/images/baby/images/its-a-girl.gif

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's such a cutie...... chubby little cheeks.....just like a little cherub!!!
You and Remon did a great job, Yorkie!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there
thankyou for your kind comments, Emily is doing good so far, she is gaining weight and is a very good baby, we are very lucky.

i am just waiting for the health visitor now, so we will see iff she has gained weight.
Emily is 11 days today.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just seen the pics [Big Grin] her cheeks are 2" thick at least [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:

What exactly was it they did that qualifies as a great job [Confused]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Two:
quote:

They had a gorgeous, adorable baby girl.
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fayrowla
Member # 15058

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fayrowla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So pleased for you x
Posts: 76 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
quote:
quote:

Great for them and best wishes but that doesn't answer my question, how does having a baby qualify as doing a great job [Confused]
The baby was going to be adorable anyway as all babies are and they didn't do anything special that would qualify as doing a great job.
Anyway best of luck for all three and let's hope mamause stays away with her crappy comments.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Haven't you had the sprog yet? [Confused] When is your due date?
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Go and p**s on another persons cornflakes Two!! [Confused] Don't ruin this thread [Mad]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
quote:
quote:

Go and p**s on another persons cornflakes Two!! [Confused] Don't ruin this thread [Mad]
[Confused]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
quote:
quote:

[Confused]
Two Dude, still to this day giving birth let alone being pregnant is not a "safe" endeavor. There is many, many, many dangers to being pregnant and giving birth.

Its incredibly insensitive to post what you posted.

YR, a big congrats from me. I've read about your trials in pregnancy and now you have a pair of little monsters to show for all the time, emotion and hope you've put into your parental journey. You've done well!

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rose, I am happy for you. A few years ago your situation wasn't exactly positive, but it seems you did right. A daughter and a son; in Holland we call that a 'queens wish'...
Hope you all will live a happy life...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Haven't you had the sprog yet? [Confused] When is your due date?
My due date was a week ago [Frown]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DG, you are leaving the cake in the oven too long!!! Come on woman! We are all waiting to see her!

YR... the pictures are as cute as cute can be. x

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
agree with ferret, cake is gonna be well cooked by now! dont be surprised if she is peeling a bit, late buns do that [Big Grin]

I still think my motorbike idea will work

--------------------

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The baby was going to be adorable anyway as all babies are

Not all ... some are a bit ugly but become cute later on. [Embarrassed]

Congrats, YS! [Smile]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations again, Yorkie - Emily's so beautiful. I'm so happy for you. And always remembering Oliver too x
Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Thankyou all for your lovely comments and thankyou get-over-it, always remebering little angel Mira, as most of you will remeber, little Oliver is a perfect angel in heaven, we are so blessed for having little Emily now.
Oliver is taking care of his little sister for sure.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Yorkie and Remon!! Such great news to hear, and may God bless you all!!
Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emily is a right little cutie, bet she already has her daddy wrapped around her tiny lil finger [Smile] And I'm so glad he was able to be here for the birth.
I know you will anyway, but enjoy every single second with your family. Trust me, you blink and suddenly babies are not newborn anymore!

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[/qb]

and let's hope mamause stays away with her crappy comments. [/QUOTE]

Nope.... mamasue will come and go as she pleases... and I still think Yorkie and Remon did a great job.
If you don't like my comments.... I suggest you don't read them!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

You said you don't like the forum, **** off then and live happily ever after. [Roll Eyes]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
???????
I see still there is always someone out there to spoil topics, how sick you are to spoil my baby thread.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't bother, Yorkie. [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Emily is a right little cutie, bet she already has her daddy wrapped around her tiny lil finger [Smile] And I'm so glad he was able to be here for the birth.
I know you will anyway, but enjoy every single second with your family. Trust me, you blink and suddenly babies are not newborn anymore!

Where is her picture posted? I don't see it.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering that also of_gold.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
???????
I see still there is always someone out there to spoil topics, how sick you are to spoil my baby thread.

Congratulations and best wishes.

Now it looks like you are all on another board or face-book or any of the other sites where you posted pictures and certainly received congrats. Keep it there. People here are either scum, mentally ill or both.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:

Where is her picture posted? I don't see it.
Facebook
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
People here are either scum, mentally ill or both.

YOU must know... [Roll Eyes]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
Now it looks like you are all on another board or face-book or any of the other sites where you posted pictures and certainly received congrats. Keep it there. People here are either scum, mentally ill or both.
And I'm guessing you fall under both. It was a nice thread until you came onto it. Here is an idea, just piss off and let us congratulate our friend.

--------------------
Another one....

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

If you're true friends you would advise her to go somewhere else and go with her. That will certainly clean up the place.
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think you need to take the hint then Two!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Two:
If you're true friends you would advise her to go somewhere else and go with her. That will certainly clean up the place. [/QUOTE

Maybe you are the one to go elsewhere [Frown]
How can someone posting about a happy event be perceived as a bad thing [Confused]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
???????

Go away and keep out please!!
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:
Originally posted by Mimmi:
quote:
quote:
???????

Go away and keep out please!!
You hurt my feelings [Frown] why do you have to be so mean and hurtful [Roll Eyes]
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im happy for you yorkie....sounds like your life has definetely made a wonderful turn
Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks momma, we are better thanks, things do work out, just takes a real long time sometimes.
xxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com