EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » georgeorobinson u think u scare me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: georgeorobinson u think u scare me?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Author Topic: Watch where this picture will be posted this time.
georgeorobinson
Member # 17795 posted 22 June, 2010 10:16 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok last time picture wasn't enough watch where this picture will hit this time . mother fucker. you don't want to keep you ass and pussy shut .looks like i will shut it for you .

see i post stupid people things.. so y did u send me this in private?i am not scared of any man. much less a donkey like yrself..so i am american single white and free ,,,,and i can say anything i want its in our comandments.. its my god givin right.. i would never bow down like a dog to a dog like u.. kiss off fucer...and if i find my daughters picture some where again i swear i will post yr stubby big ass blad head pic in gay egyptian website...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TK, just delete the messages and ignore him.

I have seen him on Badoo begging for women, quite laughable that this dude thinks he can threaten westerners on one site and then on another wants to get to know them better to make friends and maybe more with them. I know it was him as after oodles of pathetic begging and I still didn't reply I got death threats!!! Classy.

And psycho, I blocked you on there so my info isn't accessible to you.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unicorn
Member # 16462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unicorn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
TK, just delete the messages and ignore him.

I have seen him on Badoo begging for women, quite laughable that this dude thinks he can threaten westerners on one site and then on another wants to get to know them better to make friends and maybe more with them. I know it was him as after oodles of pathetic begging and I still didn't reply I got death threats!!! Classy.

And psycho, I blocked you on there so my info isn't accessible to you.

Is he really doing that? Crikey! What a two faced hypocrite he is then!
Posts: 53 | From: What goes around, comes around | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I am 99% certain it is him... unless he has a namesake that also hates westerners.. has an issue with capslock and spelling and ends all conversations with women who detest him with threats of violence and death. Too much of a coincidence.

He is clearly in desperate need for a women so it would not shock me that he scours the net looking for someone to prey on.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
All the money in the world would never make me wanna even look at a donkey like you. I have class and style and you have fleas and chickens.

Keep the threats coming though, seeing as the FBI will come knocking my door [Wink]

You would love jail... it will be the only time in your life you will get regular sex [Wink]

The Egyptians won't turn me out, I am too loved for that to happen, if they could choose between you or I your balady ass would be on the first flight out [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

You would love jail... it will be the only time in your life you will get regular sex [Wink]

Love it!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
georgeorobinson
Member # 17795 posted 22 June, 2010 02:41 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I WILL BE SURE THAT YOUR ASS WILL TURN TO GRASS.
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE ANY MONEY TO FIGHT ME LETS START.
I WILL PUT YOU IN JAIL IN A SECOND LETS TRY IF YOU ARE NOT AFRAID . JUST SHOW ME THAT YOU HAVE POSTED MY PICTURE ANYWHERE AND I WILL HAVE THE FBI INVOLVED BUT NOT ENOUGH I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT , I HAVE ALREADY THE PLACE AND WHERE YOU LIVE . YOUR GREAT FRIENDS IN THIS FORUM HAS GAVE ME FOR MY MONEY THAT I PAID YOUR ADDRESS . TRY AND YOU WILL BE SO SORRY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE . I CAN BUY ANYTHING WITH MONEY. BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH **** TRY ME BITCH. WILL SHOW YOU YOUR AMERICAN FREEDOM THAT WILL HAVE YOU SERVE A FEW GOOD YEARS IN PRISON .

what a fag and all them gay boys will enjoy his bald head. what and ugly fucer...FYI POLICE DO NOT SCARE ME DUMBASS.. THERE ISNT A DAMN THING U CAN DO TO ME. CAS THEY WILL READ ALL YR THREATS AGAINST AMERICANS AND EVERY ONE ELSE AND U WILL BE IN PRISON WITH BUBBA UP YR SHINY BROWN ASSHOLE. somethin u hate cas he is not isralie....and we all here know you love isralie dick..

y does yr stupi faggy ass keep sending me private messages. duh.. i am not gay and not a man..

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh just ignore this dickhead...
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
Oh just ignore this dickhead...

y dear i am having fun..and now he is probably too busy with his new boyfriends from that gay website
georgeorobinson
Member # 17795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for georgeorobinson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://lovegirls.co.uk/photogallery/ and many other sites too you started and here get the results bitch .

I WILL POST IN MILLIONS OF SITES LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO WITH YOUR ADDRESS FAT WHITE BITCH.

MODS YOU CAN KISS MY ASSHOLE YOU ALL MOTHER FUCKER THAT KISS ASS OF THE UK AND US WHITE TRASH THIS SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND IT WILL AFTER THE CLEAN UP OF THE WHITE TRASH .
MODS YOUR ASS WILL TURN TO GRASS . YOU CAN BANN ME FROM HERE I CARE LESS CAUSE YOU 3 ARE FAGS MOTHER FUCKERS.

Posts: 76 | From: Two most common things in here the Fat white trash and there stupidity | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by georgeorobinson:
http://lovegirls.co.uk/photogallery/ and many other sites too you started and here get the results bitch .

I WILL POST IN MILLIONS OF SITES LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO WITH YOUR ADDRESS FAT WHITE BITCH.

MODS YOU CAN KISS MY ASSHOLE YOU ALL MOTHER FUCKER THAT KISS ASS OF THE UK AND US WHITE TRASH THIS SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND IT WILL AFTER THE CLEAN UP OF THE WHITE TRASH .
MODS YOUR ASS WILL TURN TO GRASS . YOU CAN BANN ME FROM HERE I CARE LESS CAUSE YOU 3 ARE FAGS MOTHER FUCKERS.

ooo is someone mad maybe the gay men didnt like yr ugly baldheaded ass. and now yr mad??
ooo well i will personally give u my address so u can come get yr ass whipped by a fat white american b itch...try me asshole..haha thats fuced up even the gays dont want yr ugly asss.....

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
wow ayshia u were right he has gotten quiet after i showed him that gay site.. wooooo hooo finally

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com