EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Thread Pollution: Two for f u

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thread Pollution: Two for f u
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To discontinue thread pollution for the sake of another, why not direct comments, threats, browbeating here.

Flame away!

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse me??????

You sh$t on every thread possible to annoy the heck out of people on this forum so look in the mirror who's talking .... [Roll Eyes]

Btw how was your daughter's 8th birthday?? Were the landlines too busy to contact her? [Big Grin] Well try again next year. Don't bother she doesn't miss her 'Auntie from America'. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off you have the b-day and year wrong.

Secondly its absolutely creepy that you are keeping track of my child in the manner you are. How do you have the time to even be on the internet with 6 kids 2 of which are "special needs"?

Lastly why didn't you think of the idea to post this thread yourself? Aren't you super mommy? Anyhow I will congratulate you for not bouncing back over to YR thread and trashing it.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sono ur just as creepy keeping files on everyone.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

Says the lass who's kids were "stolen" by the State of Iowa.

you've been with that Mexican you are embarrassed to be seen in public with for the last 16 years, thats tells me since your daughter is 19.....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooo I wanna join in to see what bullshit you have on record about me [Smile]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

This is the thread to do it.

Wanna reveal any new stuff? I am sure Anastasia is collecting just in case you turn on her in the future and she finds herself a new enemy.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spot right on, Tina, as usual.

Sonomod, dear it's after midnight in Loserville so don't you want to get some rest to be fresh for work and your family???

Oh wait you are unemployed for several years now, you are also divorced and you got rid of your only child by sending it to live with the grandparents in Egypt many Arabian moons ago.

Well my six children are still sleeping sweet and sound, sonomod , as it's only after 7:30 a.m. over here and the school break started last Friday but how would you know, Loser_Mom ?? [Big Grin]

And no your daughter just turned 8 I got that completely right. It's hard to believe that kids grow up so quickly, isn't it???

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
Spot right on, Tina, as usual.

Sonomod, dear it's after midnight in Loserville so don't you want to get some rest to be fresh for work and your family???

Oh wait you are unemployed for several years now, you are also divorced and you got rid of your only child by sending it to live with the grandparents in Egypt many Arabian moons ago.

Well my six children are still sleeping sweet and sound, sonomod , as it's only after 7:30 a.m. over here and the school break started last Friday but how would you know, Loser_Mom ?? [Big Grin]

And no your daughter just turned 8 I got that completely right. It's hard to believe that kids grow up so quickly, isn't it???

Take account you and who else carries on in this manner.

Hint: A handful of lass who have been under psychiatric care, including Liar Lanie. Remember Lanie the chick you'd lie for?

[Roll Eyes]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

This is the thread to do it.

Wanna reveal any new stuff? I am sure Anastasia is collecting just in case you turn on her in the future and she finds herself a new enemy.

Reveal what? Oh yeah, I am a TA under 30 who is overweight and a college drop out... my summer off is going well btw [Wink]

Go on, please, invent me a new life as this one has passed its sell by date now.

Now, do either of you have anything new to bring to the thread or shall we all relive the same old crap again?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
As I said earlier look in the mirror who's talking. You don't know anything about anyone here on this forum, sonomod. You invent outrageous things to make yourself interesting or at least that's what you think. You are craving attention like hell in this world even if it means you have to humiliate others. In the 6+ years you are a member on ES - well numerous accounts of yours were banned in the past and I wonder why [Roll Eyes] - you have done nothing but hijack threads and insult most posters. You are Crazy with a capital C. No one wants to have anything to do with you on this forum which is quite understandable.

Now that you have created a topic to 'have flame wars' stick to it - and leave all the other threads alone.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
As I said earlier look in the mirror who's talking. You don't know anything about anyone here on this forum, sonomod. You invent outrageous things to make yourself interesting or at least that's what you think. You are craving attention like hell in this world even if it means you have to humiliate others. In the 6+ years you are a member on ES - well numerous accounts of you were banned in the past and I wonder why [Roll Eyes] - you have done nothing but hijack threads and insult most posters. You are Crazy with a capital C. No one wants to have anything to do with you on this forum which is quite understandable.

Now that you have created a topic to 'have flame wars' stick to it - and leave all the other threads alone.

Actually you attack me without provacation over and over again. Along with other lasses who have had a bad track record as mothers.

Why? Because you are bored. Me thinks you are feeling rather trapped by your life choices and you lash out because you don't want to admit to yourself you'd like to do more with your life.

Keep in mind Anastasia the folks on this board who relentlessly hound me about my parent choices are also folks who made such bad choices as a parent their kids were removed from their home or their kids chose to live with the other parent.

Keep that in mind.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Secondly its absolutely creepy that you are keeping track of my child in the manner you are.

How many files do you have tracking how many users sono? [Confused]

TWISTED!

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

you've been with that Mexican you are embarrassed to be seen in public with for the last 16 years, thats tells me since your daughter is 19.....

shows how stupid u are i am sooo not embarrased by him.. we do everything togeather and go everywhere togeather. if that embarrasment then hell i guess i am.. when he went to mexico last yr i guess i didnt go either too right? mmmmmm

by the way he is very handsome for his age.. and he hold me at night.. and can u tell us who holds u?besides yr dildo.mmm u have none that wants u..

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At last a thread being used as was intended
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Secondly its absolutely creepy that you are keeping track of my child in the manner you are.

How many files do you have tracking how many users sono? [Confused]

TWISTED!

No wonder you showed up.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
At last a thread being used as was intended

Wasn't entirely the intention.

Yet until we get an admin that isn't a gigolo or wanting to be a gigolo then attacks on family members of board members won't cease.

Generally forum delete such comments and I have no idea why the mods don't go in and clean up YR thread, like actually delete offending posts and the responses to offending posts.

Neither the owner of this board nor the forum have kids with their western counterpart so I guess western combos aren't really human to them.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
First off you have the b-day and year wrong.

Secondly its absolutely creepy that you are keeping track of my child in the manner you are. How do you have the time to even be on the internet with 6 kids 2 of which are "special needs"?

Lastly why didn't you think of the idea to post this thread yourself? Aren't you super mommy? Anyhow I will congratulate you for not bouncing back over to YR thread and trashing it.

Yes i agree tigerlily is creepy 100%, she is obsessed with Everyone here on ES sitting in her la la land.
she is just some old hag that sits on line on ES making threads about egyptian news,
Nothing really interesting,probably married to some old fag that dont give her any attention,thats why she has to sit online all day with her trashy copy and paste,that are all messed up.

By the way tigerlily before you say it yes im single and loving it,unlike you,old bag with only a forum for company.

Its sad really that a german hag like her has to be the way she is, but thats in her nature I guess. [Big Grin]

she is a whore with no brain!!!!!

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what the old hag will have to say to the above!!!

ES is fun when Tigerlily gets upset!!!

Waiting for her bullshit reply!!!

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
MD you are single... oh dear... you will be called a lesbian or unlovable by previous experience of catty remarks on ES [Wink]

I love it when TL gets all PMT on here too... it is like watching the local cat woman spinning out at the kids for throwing pebbles at her window.

SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hell...and I had a few minutes here to see what was gonna happen next and everybody stopped talking! I am still trying to figure out who is good, who is bad...who's been naughty or nice..and the jury is still out.

Just when I think one is a biotch then she comes up with something really useful...and somebody else disses her...then it's back to the first one being nasty...help...who on here is really nice...and not a whore, lesbian, hag, or whatever!

I am old, fat, probably was a whore in my younger days...slept with an Egyptian...although I've never done a young Egyptian.

As for Tina, if things had not turned totally haywire in my life I was going to meet her and her friend..so I know she wasn't ashamed of him. They drove together all the way from Iowa! Tina is a really nice person to talk to...like me!!!

[Smile]

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
Well hell...and I had a few minutes here to see what was gonna happen next and everybody stopped talking! I am still trying to figure out who is good, who is bad...who's been naughty or nice..and the jury is still out.

Just when I think one is a biotch then she comes up with something really useful...and somebody else disses her...then it's back to the first one being nasty...help...who on here is really nice...and not a whore, lesbian, hag, or whatever!

I am old, fat, probably was a whore in my younger days...slept with an Egyptian...although I've never done a young Egyptian.

As for Tina, if things had not turned totally haywire in my life I was going to meet her and her friend..so I know she wasn't ashamed of him. They drove together all the way from Iowa! Tina is a really nice person to talk to...like me!!!

[Smile]

You are one of the most sincere people I know!! [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

[Smile]

ya see i went all the way to georgia and u couldnt spare me and luis 5 mins of yr time seee. well they are moving back to iowa so no more georgia trips.. boo hoo. i really liked georgia too..

and as for luis he was a hot stud back when he was in his 40's.. i have never been ashamed of him not once. but when he gets drunk as a skunk its funny as hell....

anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

shows how stupid u are i am sooo not embarrased by him.. we do everything togeather and go everywhere togeather. if that embarrasment then hell i guess i am.. when he went to mexico last yr i guess i didnt go either too right? mmmmmm

by the way he is very handsome for his age.. and he hold me at night.. and can u tell us who holds u?besides yr dildo.mmm u have none that wants u..

what happened to waled? it didnīt work out?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anthropos:
quote:
quote:
quote:

what happened to waled? it didnīt work out?
ya he is still in uae and he will be home in a month or 2 hopefully. we are still togeather.they know all about each other.
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
MD you are single... oh dear... you will be called a lesbian or unlovable by previous experience of catty remarks on ES [Wink]

I love it when TL gets all PMT on here too... it is like watching the local cat woman spinning out at the kids for throwing pebbles at her window.

Tigerlily is a danger to herself a liablity.
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Tina...things didn't work out...circumstances were such that I just couldn't. [Frown]
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
I'm sorry Tina...things didn't work out...circumstances were such that I just couldn't. [Frown]

i know dear.. just givin ya the guilt trip...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com