EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Why does every middle-aged woman think HER holiday seducer is the real deal?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why does every middle-aged woman think HER holiday seducer is the real deal?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1294752/Why-does-middle-aged-woman-think-HER-holiday-seducer-real-deal.html
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we all know the answers to this article.

Western woman are mainly seen as queens of the west, love struck easily, heaps of cash, visa love, better future to a land of milk and honey.
Marry the woman from the west, make lots of money to send back home to build apartments.Divorce them within 10 years and bingo he/she has everything.

Im not talking from experience, but I do know alot of people that this has happen too, including men.

But of course not all people think like this, but why else would a young man ever be interested in a older woman, than for money or visa.

There are millions of stories like this worldwide and its a shame some woman fall for this!!!

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't open links anymore after a glorious virus....

But in answer to the question... They WANT to believe.

Worldwide scam.. BMID!!!

When I originally joined I called suckers stupid and got slammed.... ma'alish... suckers are stupid [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont normally open links either on ES.

I do believe it would be better for someone on here, to tidy up their links, it does not look too impressive.

For example links should look like this and should have a description in the post so people can see what there about to read.

Why does every middle-aged woman think HER holiday seducer is the real deal?

Knocking on my tour guide's door, brochure and notebook in hand, I was keen to ask him a question about our itinerary. But, as I opened my mouth to speak, he pulled me inside and tried to kiss me.

Read More

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by marydot:
[QB] make lots of money to send back home to build apartments.

Hubby has just bought a house, a greenhouse. Does that count [Big Grin]
I think if the guy thinks he is coming to a land of milk and honey then it is a myth perpetuated by the female as we all know life is not that easy here in the West.
I read the article yesterday morning and the ususal things jumped out: Giving a guy you have known for 2 weeks £8,000 to buy you a car and agreeing to marry a man you have met 3 days ago [Eek!] Common sense seems to go out the window [Confused]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
I think if the guy thinks he is coming to a land of milk and honey then it is a myth perpetuated by the female as we all know life is not that easy here in the West.

I disagree.

Men perpetuate the myth. The currency conversion ($1 = 5.5 LE) makes sending $50 - a HUGE amount of money to most Egyptians - appear like he's pulling down the big bucks. A friend of mine's husband sends $400 to his first wife each and every month. Wife #1 liked that money so much, she sold some of her gold to pay for visas for two if their sons to work in Saudi, and send her a monthly sum. With three breadwinners working out of the country, she has a pretty cushy village life. If Egypy's currency were to return to the value it held, say, 30 years ago (1 LE = $5) the rush to get out would drop.

Before 9/11 it was easy to get a visitor's visa to the West. Now Egyptians either have to keep trying their luck at winning the diversity lottery or marry a Western woman. Marrying a Western woman used to be something the well-to-do did and was a bit of a status symbol. Not anymore. Now it's (to a lot of families) a bit of a shame because the community sees it as him prostituting himself for money.

And lots of times it is all about money. Not all of course, but a lot. Currency devaluation and a higher cost of living, on top of an exploding population in need of limited resources makes life just plain hard.

Then there's always the way they lie to each other. He doesn't call home and tell the family and friends he's feeding his family with goverment subsidies. No way! Instead, six months after his arrival he's a CEO at a fortune 500 company. Not only that, because God can't see him in the West, he doesn't tell his family and friends about the drugs, alchoholic, prostitutes, gambling, or any of the other vices that are profound in predominantly Middle Eastern neighborhoods because the demand is there and he's dove right into. No way. He's a sheikh.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never click links but if it says daily mail i do open them at times.but i wouldnt care if he was using me as long as i got some dick out of it.hahaha u cant be used unless u wanna be used. so them women ask for it when they damn well know the men that work and ask for sex are players. duh.. RED FLAG... SEX NEVER COMES OUT OF A GOOD EGYPTIANS MOUTH. and a good egyptian would not have sex with a woman before marriage.if u have sucker or dumb ass tatooed on yr forehead ur asking for what u get right?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you TL, you can't be used unless you want to be used.

Any woman who gives her body up so easily and expects respect in return are living in a dream. Nobody respects someone so easy.

As for cash hand-overs, a fool and their money are easily parted.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
I agree with you TL, you can't be used unless you want to be used.

Any woman who gives her body up so easily and expects respect in return are living in a dream. Nobody respects someone so easy.

As for cash hand-overs, a fool and their money are easily parted.

sooo true y on earth would a woman wanna fork over her money to a man that is a player?come on.red flags no dick is worth my money. give it to me free or keep it.there is always another man that wouldnt ask for money for his pecker sorry charlie.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I know many people here that come from the middle east. When they first arrived here in the uk they thought life had ever Opportunity open to them, this is true in some respect.

He has a five bedroomed house here and a six bedroomed house back home,but he has to work very hard for this.But he cant go back home until its all finished over there.

The uk is still one of the richest countries,everybody wants to come here and work.

I feel very sorry for the women in this article because they are left pennyless and heart broken.

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
The new coalition government are clamping down on foreign workers in the UK...

Unless workers are wealthy from the off or have good salaries guaranteed on arrival it will be difficult for foreigners to get work. So most Egyptians looking for visas will be in for a shock.

My theory, while there are tourists here being bothered the locals leave us folk who live here alone. Every cloud [Big Grin]

I wouldn't give a dude I knew a week in the UK cash... a begging stranger is a begging stranger.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I agree cheekyferret it will be harder to enter the uk with this new goverment now in force.

But money talks in many ways

[Razz]

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:

The uk is still one of the richest countries,everybody wants to come here and work.

A large part of the allure of life in the UK is the entitlement programs on offer. I have met many Egyptians that illegally immigrated to the UK and worked the underground economy until they obtained legal residency and the benefits that go with it, only to come back to Egypt and brag about how much they get from the government. For a country that continually complains its government doesn't do enough, this is an attractive selling point.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Also its so easy to obtain a fake passport in the uk, if you know the right people to go too.Ive known some people here that are on fake ID and passports,but some day there going to get caught.

--------------------

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Middle aged women or middle aged men, same thing. I don't understand how they think, sometimes. Some are completely sane and others, well, I dunno. There is nothing wrong with spoiling the person you love, nothing at all.

If you have the money, one of the best ways to spend it is with the person you love. But when the person you love is a ho, whether a male or female, what does that say? I don't know, but that seems kind of low.

I've seen it with a middle aged hotel manager of a 5* hotel with a Thai wife that was way younger than him. She had wandering eyes, and he knew this, and he knew she was unfaithful, yet he continued to be with her. Dude wore jewelry that mostly younger people wore.

This dude though actually had money, unlike most these women, who can't afford to have a major financial setback at their age.

When you think you can buy love, it will always be imitational love, which is basically sex. But even that won't last, because your partner is a ho.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Stayingput I disagree with you [Smile] The Egyptian men I know off who have received spousal visas are well aware that this country is not the land of milk and honey. Jobs are now harder to come by and benefits are not on offer (quite rightly). Those that think this have been told by their other halves that life will just be great, they can't see past getting their loved one's here [Confused]
I can safely say I know of no Egyptians here who are into drink, drugs, gambling or visiting prostitutes or lying to their family [Frown]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
I can safely say I know of no Egyptians here who are into drink, drugs, gambling or visiting prostitutes or lying to their family [Frown]

You must have a relatively small social circle. I know Egyptians in Egypt who do all of these things.

You never went to a belly dancing club and watched the guys with zabibas on their foreheads slurping beer? I have.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I know the bad element too... Just go the clubs.

And it isn't only the men.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
quote:

You must have a relatively small social circle. I know Egyptians in Egypt who do all of these things.

You never went to a belly dancing club and watched the guys with zabibas on their foreheads slurping beer? I have.

I'm sure some Egyptians do all of those things but the ones I know don't.
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:

Before 9/11 it was easy to get a visitor's visa to the West. Now Egyptians either have to keep trying their luck at winning the diversity lottery or marry a Western woman.

My Egyptian male friends have been travelling to Europe / the US and still do. None of them ever had a problem getting a visa.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
The only travelling Egyptians I deal with are those who travel for business or are travelling to family, mostly in the USA.

And it isn't just middle aged folk who are being deluded, I know the young and the old in there too.

Everyone wants to believe that the fairy tale is happening to them and the blinkers come down.

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"zabibas on their foreheads"

What does it mean?

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Desertgirl:
"zabibas on their foreheads"

What does it mean?

If im not wrong,i think this are those dark stains that many very religious Egy men,or supposedly [Roll Eyes] ,have on their foreheads.Ive been told its because of the hitting the floor with the forehead repeatedly.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because they are easy to be tricked. they are older, lonelier and more desperate to give and do anything to snag a man.

my ex did this. he is now with a 50 year old woman (hes 31) who is very ugly and very fat. she also had 3 grown kids who I GREW UP WITH!!!! (they are from my hometown) and they keep telling me how they are trying to get their mother away from him. her one daughter i caught staggering drunk down the street last month and she told me she had to move from the house because he was being so abusive. she said he came in and started throwing things around the room when she wouldnt let him change the tv channel.

i have befriended the woman, and she has told me that there are times she wants to leave him, but stays because 'what other man will have her'.

thats the weakness these men prey on.

even my ex told me in two yrs he is going to sell the business she helped him get, and is going back to egypt without her.

i tried to tell her this but she wont believe me.

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merry Christmas
Member # 17993

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merry Christmas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the West we forget about love. It is the same for men who have many years younger brides from poor countries.
Our life is measured by work and debt. We forget to talk with each other and express our feelings.
We meet a man with sweet talking and oh our heart does a little jump [Smile]

Posts: 21 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com