EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » English woman (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: English woman
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you say about English women?
what is good in them? what is bad? what do you think?
[Smile]

Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmyLondon
Member # 18015

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmyLondon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a women not english but I live in the Uk - so tell me what do u want to know.
Emy

Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say English women are much like all other women all over world. They are all different from each other, they all have different personalities and traits and what might tickle ones pickle won't neccessarily tickle anothers.

Call me open minded!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surfer_coo:
What do you say about English women?
what is good in them? what is bad? what do you think?
[Smile]

What I think???

I think you are a trolling HORNY LITTLE BASTARD!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's English anyways? We're mostly mongrels these days.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:
What's English anyways? We're mostly mongrels these days.

Hey hey hey ...

Darnit it!!! Yes, I am Heinz [Smile] I love my heritage (traced back now to 1700 and something) but I was still born in England [Smile]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Heinz too, also born in England

To answer the question, English women are great, unless you get on the wrong side of them or pick a psycho one. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heinz are the best!!! Lots of those in America too [Smile]

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrMoussaka
Member # 17647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrMoussaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surfer_Coo, English barmaids are great! Go get yourself one! Yaayyy!!

--------------------
...'knock on the sky and listen to the sound'...Zen saying

Posts: 62 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
I am Heinz too, also born in England

To answer the question, English women are great, unless you get on the wrong side of them or pick a psycho one. [Big Grin]

whats a hinez? here its a brand of ketchup.

http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/heinz-ketchup-old-and-new-bottles-compared.jpg

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep Tina....its to do with the reference to the company of Heinz that makes beans and ketchup....Heinz's catchphrase was once a boast of having 57 varieties....so to call yourself a Heinz would mean u are a mixture of varieties.
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sorry Tina ... I never thought it wasn't a global expression. But hey, that is your English lesson for today over [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Sorry Tina ... I never thought it wasn't a global expression. But hey, that is your English lesson for today over [Wink]

i must be a hinez as well cas i am not just american.. i am mixed with german as well..
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The expression Heinz 57 is VERY well know in the USA but we mostly say it for dogs that really don't have a specific look or breed. Like a mutt...
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
quote:

The expression Heinz 57 is VERY well know in the USA but we mostly say it for dogs that really don't have a specific look or breed. Like a mutt...
i aont never hear of it before.
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupid Question! you can't group ALL english women into one category! It depends on the way they were brought up, their background, their education, their experience in life! Damn what a stupid question!
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrMoussaka
Member # 17647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrMoussaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relax bud, we're just having a bit of fun here

--------------------

Posts: 62 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
quote:

i aont never hear of it before.
And now you have, a productive lesson I see [Smile]

I love being in a store or cafe here and Egyptians try to guess my nationality by looks alone! I had to smile at the suggestion of me being chinese!

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrMoussaka:
Relax bud, we're just having a bit of fun here

The only bud i know is Budweiser!
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Go to england and ask for some bud and you will be expected to smoke it!
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I love being in a store or cafe here and Egyptians try to guess my nationality by looks alone! I had to smile at the suggestion of me being chinese!

LOL. [Big Grin]

I usually get asked if I'm French or Italian, probably because I don't fit into people's preconceptions of what Germans look like. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do Germans look like Dalia ? [Confused] for one like TL, I think she looks anything but German [Big Grin]
We still have this Eva Braun look printed in our memory, and it'll always be there. [Frown]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

like TL, I think she looks anything but German [Big Grin]

Why? [Confused]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
[QUOTE]Why? [Confused]

Coz she doesn't have this Eva Braun. look mostly common amongst the German race.. [Razz]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
quote:

I dont smoke up! i only drink Smarty pants
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
British woman is very good
But I prefer The American Woman. The American Lady is of Smart and beauty. I am still looking for my angel [Smile]

Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Glad someone understood my post [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
dzosser u need the bud frogs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVcbasIb8lQ

cheeky u naughty girl u .... posing nude here./..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ebSVQV-3Y&feature=related

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
God, I hope Happy Bunny doesn't watch that and get ideas!!!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
God, I hope Happy Bunny doesn't watch that and get ideas!!!

but damn girl ur sooo sexy......
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol @ Cheeky! Kite surfing was code, i thought we were on the same page! :sad:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

Coz she doesn't have this Eva Braun. look mostly common amongst the German race.. [Razz]

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past decades, you should be aware of the fact that this is NOT a particularly common "German look".
[Roll Eyes]
Germans are quite diverse, and the majority of them is not blond. [Wink]

That picture reminds me of Tigerlily's previous avatar though. [Razz]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Glad someone understood my post [Wink]
LOL!!!
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
OK Dalia..whatever. [Roll Eyes]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
When I was growing up I was taught by my elders that German women were all butch and didn't shave under their arms...

Like shot putters.

I had one teacher who stereo-typed everybody!!!

MrMoussaka
Member # 17647

Rate Member
American actress Michelle Pfeiffer went to Russia to make a movie and she initially thought all Russians had dark hair and thick eyebrows. She said that a lot she came across were blonde and blue-eyed. I came across the same thing when I was watching the Russian production of War And Peace

On the other hand, I once knew of a very pretty young Danish girl and she was fair with black hair and dark eyes, and she was short! I thought all Danes, Swedes, and Norwegians were pretty tall

If nobody had told me that Omar Sharif was an Egyptian, I would have believed that he was a true-blue Russian native because of his role in the film Doctor Zhivago

--------------------

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
It seems that some sort of generation cleansing during the past few decades has produced some good fruit..none of that white supremacy thing anymore..looks like some Turkish blood has been spilled into the pot. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Some prominent German ladies from past and present. [Wink]

Uschi Obermaier

Romy Schneider

Simone Thomalla

Marlene Dietrich

Maria Furtwängler

Lena Meyer-Landrut

Ursula von der Leyen

Iris Berben

Tatjana Patitz

Anne Will

Yvonne Catterfeld

Andrea Fischer

Angela Merkel

Claudia Schiffer

Heike Makatsch

Christiane Paul

Kristina Schröder

Cosma Shiva Hagen

SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every trip I made to Egypt no matter what city...I was always confused with German woman. One even asked if I was from Denmark!

My dad is 1/2 American Indian, the other half Welsh, my mom is 100% English lol

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
quote:
Some prominent German ladies from past and present. [Wink]

Uschi Obermaier

Romy Schneider

Simone Thomalla

Marlene Dietrich

Maria Furtwängler

Lena Meyer-Landrut

Ursula von der Leyen

Iris Berben

Tatjana Patitz

Anne Will

Yvonne Catterfeld

Andrea Fischer

Angela Merkel

Claudia Schiffer

Heike Makatsch

Christiane Paul

Kristina Schröder

Cosma Shiva Hagen

[Eek!] You mean you went through all that trouble to download those photos ?? [Confused]
Anyway.. I think that Germans are Germans.. [Razz]

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

You mean you went through all that trouble to download those photos ?? [Confused]

I didn't download anything. And I had some of those bookmarked for another purpose. [Smile]

My point was just to show that Germans are not by default blond and blue-eyed and look like Eva Braun. [Big Grin]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
That's for sure ya Dalia..but let's not believe they're all like those icons you've posted as well..those were hand picked after all. [Wink]
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Not sure what you mean by that. As I said, my point was that German women are quite diverse in looks and eye / hair color, that's all. [Smile]
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria Furtwängler and Yvonne Catterfeld are very beautiful. I love Germany. [Smile]
Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uschi Obermaier has beautiful eyes, lips and nose. If this was a beauty contest, she'd have my vote.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrMoussaka
Member # 17647

Rate Member
As I now find myself staring and lusting after Lena Meyer-Landrut, I hope that what I'm staring at is over 18....'cause I'm fairly old..

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrMoussaka:
As I now find myself staring and lusting after Lena Meyer-Landrut, I hope that what I'm staring at is over 18....'cause I'm fairly old..

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
[Big Grin]

Tbh, I find her quite boring in terms of looks. And her song is SO bad. I can't listen to it without cringing.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
quote:

And her song is SO bad. I can't listen to it without cringing.

That's because Germans can't sing.. [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com