EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » British mother abandoned children to marry her penniless Tunisian lover

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: British mother abandoned children to marry her penniless Tunisian lover
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1316114/Mother-abandons-young-children-marry-penniless-Tunisian-lover.html

This is heartbreaking....

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1316114/Mother-abandons-young-children-marry-penniless-Tunisian-lover.html

Good old England... He picked the cream of the crop with that one! LOLLL
Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats disguisting is in their grandmother's quest to humiliate her daughter and get these grand kids out of her home, she's scared her grandkids for life.

I highly doubt there will be any milestone in public that these kids won't be reminded by bystanders of what their mother had done.

I just don't understand the British ways.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On second thought, where is the father of these two kids?
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gimme a woman like that and I'd abandon my whole family, the chick's a true milf. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
Whats disguisting is in their grandmother's quest to humiliate her daughter and get these grand kids out of her home, she's scared her grandkids for life.

I highly doubt there will be any milestone in public that these kids won't be reminded by bystanders of what their mother had done.

These kids are a bit older than yours was when she went to live with grandparents, they will miss their mum and ask where she is. The grandparents in this case were not to become the parents but more a respite as opposed to your child being too young to remember you and the eyptian grandparents knowing they would be taking her for life. Different thing altogether.

In both cases though the kids are probably better off without their mum if she can do that to them for a man.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

These kids are a bit older than yours was when she went to live with grandparents, they will miss their mum and ask where she is. The grandparents in this case were not to become the parents but more a respite as opposed to your child being too young to remember you and the eyptian grandparents knowing they would be taking her for life. Different thing altogether.

In both cases though the kids are probably better off without their mum if she can do that to them for a man.

I don't think it makes a difference what age the kids are.

My question is why did the grandma have to grab 5 minutes of fame in exchange for her grandkids dignity?

And where is the father of these kids?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

My question is why did the grandma have to grab 5 minutes of fame in exchange for her grandkids dignity?

No the age of an abandoned child makes not much difference in the whole thing, they are still abandoned by their mother whatever age but probably easier in your childs case as she was too young to remember you, these do remember and will be asking when their mum is coming home.

The grandmother is not trying to grab fame she is trying to get her daughter to come back to her kids. The kids dignity will still be ruined as all their friends and neighbours will know about it anyway and the kids would be teased, that's without it being in the news.

seems the father probably abandoned them too.

Lot of similarities with you all in all isn't there? Is that why you're not having a go at the woman that dumped her kids for a man and instead going for the grandmother for saying anything about it? Is that what you get from your mother too?

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No the age of an abandoned child makes not much difference in the whole thing, they are still abandoned by their mother whatever age but probably easier in your childs case as she was too young to remember you, these do remember and will be asking when their mum is coming home.

The grandmother is not trying to grab fame she is trying to get her daughter to come back to her kids. The kids dignity will still be ruined as all their friends and neighbours will know about it anyway and the kids would be teased, that's without it being in the news.

Lot of similarities with you all in all isn't there? Is that why you're not having a go at the woman that dumped her kids for a man and instead going for the grandmother for saying anything about it? Is that what you get from your mother too?

What I am having a go at is the many different ways in which the granny could have handle this, and what about getting the father involved?

As usual you fail to comprehend how wrong this situation is from different angles.

Just because the granny is your age and the father is a similar age to your love interest doesn't deem what either has done is appropriate or right. There were other options.

On the otherhand I don't see where in the article it states the granny has custody, it doesn't state who the children are living with.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/10/04/mummy-s-sorry-i-m-just-so-sorry-115875-22607019/

Okay, the mom is back and apologized - and that's all what matters. Granny did good.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Update:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/10/04/mummy-s-sorry-i-m-just-so-sorry-115875-22607019/

Okay, the mom is back and apologized - and that's all what matters. Granny did good.

This Tunisian is obviously gonna suck her dry once he sets foot in the UK..classic.

What a mess she's put herself in.. [Frown]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No more like suck the British benefits system dry. [Mad]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What I am having a go at is the many different ways in which the granny could have handle this, and what about getting the father involved?
yes i'm sure she could have handled it differently but this way it got public and is also a warning.

quote:
As usual you fail to comprehend how wrong this situation is from different angles.
No I don't fail to see how wrong it is from the angle of the mother of the kids, you seem to.

quote:
Just because the granny is your age and the father is a similar age to your love interest doesn't deem what either has done is appropriate or right. There were other options.
You are the one saying what granny did to get mom back is wrong, I am saying what mom did was wrong, you don't seem to agree with that obviously based on your justifying that you basically did the same.

quote:
On the otherhand I don't see where in the article it states the granny has custody, it doesn't state who the children are living with.
YOUR quote:""Whats disguisting is in their grandmother's quest to humiliate her daughter and get these grand kids out of her home, ""

unless of course she dumped them on anyone who would have them, but you can be sure if she had done social services would be involved and that would be in the article too. The return article confirms they were left with the gran.

But now she is back and has lost her home too and is being investigated by benefit fraud. There is no way that the husband will get a spouse visa with all that going on in her life.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is now being investigated for benefit fraud and that don't surprise me. I feel sorry for her kids.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes i'm sure she could have handled it differently but this way it got public and is also a warning.

quote:
No I don't fail to see how wrong it is from the angle of the mother of the kids, you seem to.

quote:
You are the one saying what granny did to get mom back is wrong, I am saying what mom did was wrong, you don't seem to agree with that obviously based on your justifying that you basically did the same.

quote:
YOUR quote:""Whats disguisting is in their grandmother's quest to humiliate her daughter and get these grand kids out of her home, ""

unless of course she dumped them on anyone who would have them, but you can be sure if she had done social services would be involved and that would be in the article too. The return article confirms they were left with the gran.

But now she is back and has lost her home too and is being investigated by benefit fraud. There is no way that the husband will get a spouse visa with all that going on in her life.

Answer me why the granny couldn't let the foreign service office and actually making regular phone calls, and getting people who are in the mother's circle of trust to apply pressure instead of doing a "reality TV" cry for help?

Why did the granny not involve the kids father?

And why did the granny have to make a public disgrace about the 3 month fiasco?

How would you have handled it if you were in granny's place? Call the media?

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
She is now being investigated for benefit fraud and that don't surprise me. I feel sorry for her kids.

If she's been there for 3 months why did it take the granny until September 30 to alert the papers?

I suspect the granny and the daughter agreed to alert the media because of the benefit fraud charges, to seek public sympathy.

Sounds like Wendy had bought the plane tickets before the media caught wind of it.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Answer me why the granny couldn't let the foreign service office and actually making regular phone calls, and getting people who are in the mother's circle of trust to apply pressure instead of doing a "reality TV" cry for help?

how the fecking hell do i know why she did what she did. if it bothers you that much, write to the newspaper and aks her to call you and let you know [Roll Eyes] FFS
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
This Tunisian is obviously gonna suck her dry once he sets foot in the UK..classic.

What a mess she's put herself in.. [Frown]

If they let him in. I doubt it though.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

how the fecking hell do i know why she did what she did. if it bothers you that much, write to the newspaper and aks her to call you and let you know [Roll Eyes] FFS
You are about the same age as the granny ayisha, why did the granny call the media after the return plane tickets were bought?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You are about the same age as the granny ayisha, why did the granny call the media after the return plane tickets were bought?
WTF kind of stupid question is that? Age has bugger all to do with telepathy, how the hell would I know? Like I said, if you have nothing better to do contact her and ask, or better still contact your own kid and see how she is. I do have better things to do than give a toss about some other tart abandoning her kids. [Roll Eyes]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hassan:
quote:

Good old England... He picked the cream of the crop with that one! LOLLL
She puts the Grim in Grimsby eh!!! She looks like she needs a good bath!

As for leaving her kids, well... she is just a selfish tart who should be deemed too irresponsible to care for them.

I would not allow this woman to take care of a dog!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

WTF kind of stupid question is that? Age has bugger all to do with telepathy, how the hell would I know? Like I said, if you have nothing better to do contact her and ask, or better still contact your own kid and see how she is. I do have better things to do than give a toss about some other tart abandoning her kids. [Roll Eyes]
You are the expert on being old, vindictive and churning our falseholds, I figured you could give a reasonable explanation to explain why the granny called the media when she already knew her daughter was coming back.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You are the expert on being old, vindictive and churning our falseholds, I figured you could give a reasonable explanation to explain why the granny called the media when she already knew her daughter was coming back.
says the master of fantasy. why dont you explain why the mother dumped her kids for some man, you have more understanding of that part of the story from experience. As for granny, I have no idea and it wouldn't happen with my girls, they are pretty much as I was with them as in always there for their kids, not dumping them off on whoever will have them.
sono if you are bored, email the newspaper and ask. Or make up your own story, as you normally do, makes no differnce to reality anyway

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

says the master of fantasy. why dont you explain why the mother dumped her kids for some man, you have more understanding of that part of the story from experience. As for granny, I have no idea and it wouldn't happen with my girls, they are pretty much as I was with them as in always there for their kids, not dumping them off on whoever will have them.
sono if you are bored, email the newspaper and ask. Or make up your own story, as you normally do, makes no differnce to reality anyway

Seriously this is something you would do, alert the media for 15 minutes of fame after the problem has been solved.

Since you are menopausal, living alone, handed whatever money you had managed to get your hands up to two philandering gigolos, naturally you'd have some insight into this granny's motivations.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Seriously this is something you would do, alert the media for 15 minutes of fame after the problem has been solved.

Since you are menopausal, living alone, handed whatever money you had managed to get your hands up to two philandering gigolos, naturally you'd have some insight into this granny's motivations.

no job and no date again sono? [Wink]
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

If she's been there for 3 months why did it take the granny until September 30 to alert the papers?

I suspect the granny and the daughter agreed to alert the media because of the benefit fraud charges, to seek public sympathy.

Sounds like Wendy had bought the plane tickets before the media caught wind of it.

Maybe the granny was unsure when the daughter would return and the benefits were being still paid in the daughter's absence.After all the granny was dumped with the kids!!!
sounds like the daughter did not tell the benefits people of her change in circumstances,just up and ran.
Still claiming benefits while she was away which is benefit fraund.

No amount of publicity is not going to stop the goverment from investergating benefit fraund, she took money while she was out of her country.

The daughter no doubt spent her benefits money on this husband and forgot about her kids in the uk and dumped them on the granny.

I feel sorry for the kids.

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The chances of me being dateless are remote. And I don't go dutch (pay for dates).

Job, yeah I am working legally unlike you.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe the granny was unsure when the daughter would return and the benefits were being still paid in the daughter's absence.After all the granny was dumped with the kids!!!
sounds like the daughter did not tell the benefits people of her change in circumstances,just up and ran.

No amount of publicity is not going to stop the goverment from investergating benefit fraund, she took money while she was out of her country.

The daughter no doubt spent her benefits money on this husband and forgot about her kids in the uk and dumped them on the granny.

The tickets were bought for the flight back before the media printed the report. The media would spend no more than a few hours on something like this, and undoubtedly didn't care whether the ticket was bought.

The granny did it to get even with her daughter, therefore no wonder the daughter pulled the **** she did, had a great teacher.

How do you pull benefit money from the UK in Tunisia?

Obviously no one especially the media was thinking of the kids.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The tickets were bought for the flight back before the media printed the report. The media would spend no more than a few hours on something like this, and undoubtedly didn't care whether the ticket was bought.
How do you know that? In the second report she says she has tickets, not in the first report before the media tracked her down. Of course you think she would be telling the truth too, her being such an honest person [Roll Eyes]

quote:
The granny did it to get even with her daughter, therefore no wonder the daughter pulled the **** she did, had a great teacher.
believe it or not abandoning kids is not normal sono, yes granny was mad, any normal person would be. Was your mother the one taught you to abandon yours?

quote:
How do you pull benefit money from the UK in Tunisia?
ROFL, you serously don't know? You know everything else but you don't know that? [Big Grin]

quote:
Obviously no one especially the media was thinking of the kids.
Rich coming from you! the media think of news, nothing else.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The chances of me being dateless are remote. And I don't go dutch (pay for dates).

Job, yeah I am working legally unlike you.

you have a job but are up posting at 2.40am on a Sunday night. Do you do evening shifts at the gas station?

So I am working illegally am I? care to tell me where I am working? [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
What a pathetic squabble on this thread.

The important thing is that the woman is back to live and care for her children. If Granny has to involve the media to put pressure on her own daughter and to remind her about her responsibilities it's only fair enough and in the best interest for the children.

In the end it just goes to show that running away from something will not solve it. In this case the mother put her own happiness before the welfare of her children. That is cruel but I am thankful to know that most moms would never do what she did. Seriously they could literally stone me to death before I would leave my kids.

EOT.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com