EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptmad is down, why? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Egyptmad is down, why?
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Egyptmad is down and the admin login is the only presented interface.

Anyone have any knowledge when EM will be back up?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
says error with database when I tried, not even admin login. I have sent a message to the bosses. Will let you know if I get reply.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not a memeber of that forum, but i went to the website and got this message:

Error returned.

mySQL error: Access denied for user 'subbies'@'sobek.kattare.com' (using password: YES)
mySQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 10th of November 2010 11:50:47 AM

I'm guessing it has something to with their server or SQL location, my guess is that they may be moving their forum over to a different server.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'subbies'@'sobek.kattare.com' (using password: YES) (Line: 120 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

mySQL error: Access denied for user 'subbies'@'sobek.kattare.com' (using password: YES)
mySQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 10th of November 2010 11:23:55 AM

That error message tells me an admin locked themself out of access.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That maybe possible.

--------------------

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps the account needs paying......... [Wink]
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pink cherry:
Perhaps the account needs paying......... [Wink]

Thats the most likely culprit!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
Egyptmad is down and the admin login is the only presented interface.

Anyone have any knowledge when EM will be back up?

Holy cow!! Does that mean you gonna spend even more time here now on this forum since EM is down???? [Eek!] [Eek!]

Show mercy and get lost.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's that forum about ?? Is it about mad ppl. who've been to Egypt and out ? [Confused]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And mad people who are still in Egypt.... [Wink]
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:

my guess is that they may be moving their forum over to a different server.

No, that's not the case.

I would also guess the account needs paying.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
time to have a whip round ladies!

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

my guess is that they may be moving their forum over to a different server.

No, that's not the case.

I would also guess the account needs paying.

If thats the case, then your probably right.

Sounds like some people are missing it,so they better pay the bill then.

aliiiks
Member # 18302

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliiiks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get FREE shipping on the ugg bailey Button Triplet at uggsaustralia.uk.com!ugg bailey button Boots outlet online, authentic UGG Boots Sale for cheap, Ugg Slippers, UGG Classic Short sale with low price, get ugg slippers or UGG ...Wholesale ugg boots,discount classic ugg boots,cheap sheepskin ugg boots for sale,ugg boots 50% off,low price but high quality,fast free shipping.tall ugg boots of sound from the crisp. They hurriedly got up. “Ouch!” Cher Po a rose, frowned, and down on the bed.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by aliiiks:
Get FREE shipping on the ugg bailey Button Triplet at uggsaustralia.uk.com!ugg bailey button Boots outlet online, authentic UGG Boots Sale for cheap, Ugg Slippers, UGG Classic Short sale with low price, get ugg slippers or UGG ...Wholesale ugg boots,discount classic ugg boots,cheap sheepskin ugg boots for sale,ugg boots 50% off,low price but high quality,fast free shipping.tall ugg boots of sound from the crisp. They hurriedly got up. “Ouch!” Cher Po a rose, frowned, and down on the bed.

dude that ugg foot fashion is ugly as can be. sincerely the ugliest boots I've ever seen.
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

dude that ugg foot fashion is ugly as can be. sincerely the ugliest boots I've ever seen.
Gotta totally agree with you here,Sono.Even chicks look like they have ducks feet with it. [Frown]
Along with the infamous Crocs they are the fugliest footwear ever invented.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to see the funniest footwear 'Dr Cunty's Cunty Shoe Emporium' on Facebook is really funny....not for people easily offended by bad language though.
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
quote:

Gotta totally agree with you here,Sono.Even chicks look like they have ducks feet with it. [Frown]
Along with the infamous Crocs they are the fugliest footwear ever invented.

Oh God, its winter and its finally too cold for crocs thank goodness! [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Glassflower:
If you want to see the funniest footwear 'Dr Cunty's Cunty Shoe Emporium' on Facebook is really funny....not for people easily offended by bad language though.

where is that i cant find it
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
EM is back up.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tks to shebah

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Cake Is a Lie
Member # 18320

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Cake Is a Lie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get it, the replies there with 2010 next to them are quite scarce, let alone November 2010, what am I missing????

--------------------
This user has Social Anxiety Disorder, kindly associate with him in an asocial manner.

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malesh
Member # 10401

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Cake Is a Lie:
I don't get it, the replies there with 2010 next to them are quite scarce, let alone November 2010, what am I missing????

Ur glasses.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockytsang
Member # 18290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockytsang   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they enter the program, [h1]burberry outlet online[/h1] program, and when they exit the program [u]cartier mens belt[/u] program their blood pressure is normal," he cartier watches men he said.
"We have success stories, [h3]burberry replica[/h3] stories, but we would like to extend [h4]cartier pendants[/h4] extend this clinic."Artal said the patients at [u]burberry scarves on sale[/u] at his clinic

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I did have a quick read of this Egyptmad forum, seems like its pretty much the same as ES, Catfights and backbiting etc.

Waste of time, I did'nt even bother to sign up.

--------------------

Pink cherry
Member # 13979

quote:
I did have a quick read of this Egyptmad forum, seems like its pretty much the same as ES, Catfights and backbiting etc.

Point out the cat fights and back biting....I must have missed them.
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Im not the type of person to go copying and pasteing peoples posts from other forums onto here, iam not into that,but its the same shite there as here...

But there are probably a thousand sites like that all over the internet same old pattern of bull.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Yeah just post a link to one, maybe I missed it or it's so old I would enjoy living it again. Don't remember any fights since Shisha and her weird husband left years ago [Frown] [Frown]
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

quote:
Im not the type of person to go copying and pasteing peoples posts from other forums onto here, iam not into that,but its the same shite there as here...

But there are probably a thousand sites like that all over the internet same old pattern of bull.

Well...its not nearly as bad as ES
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

Yeah just post a link to one, maybe I missed it or it's so old I would enjoy living it again. Don't remember any fights since Shisha and her weird husband left years ago [Frown] [Frown]
I really did'nt bother looking at the date of the threads just had a quick read and left lol..Maybe it was an old thread..

Any way I'm off bed have fun..

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I really did'nt bother looking at the date of the threads just had a quick read and left lol..Maybe it was an old thread..

Any way I'm off bed have fun..

you didn't bother to look at the date and only had a quick read yet you declare "seems like its pretty much the same as ES, Catfights and backbiting etc.

Waste of time, I did'nt even bother to sign up. "

[Roll Eyes]

well it IS moderated and it is NOT full of spam and spammers and there hasn't been a good cat fight in bloody years!

The Cake Is a Lie
Member # 18320

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Cake Is a Lie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, so what's actually a good forum were one can help tourists live/decipher our ridiculously confusing culture??

I have been discouraged.

--------------------
This user has Social Anxiety Disorder, kindly associate with him in an asocial manner.

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Cake Is a Lie:
Wait, so what's actually a good forum were one can help tourists live/decipher our ridiculously confusing culture??

I have been discouraged.

Wait until you encounter sonomod on here. According to her you will be not Egyptian and she'll build you a fantasy life.

That's ES - welcome to 'hell'.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
well it IS moderated and it is NOT full of spam and spammers and there hasn't been a good cat fight in bloody years!

So you are saying that turkey flaps is showing better behaviour on EM than on here??? Go figure!!

[Confused]

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post 
Whatever money is paid to keep the site up is a complete waste and could be put to better use.
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Both ES and EM have basically the same members who seem to flip between forums bragging about whats going on..
No Names mentioned!!!

Have theses people got nothing better to do!!

Guess not!!!

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Both ES and EM have basically the same members who seem to flip between forums bragging about whats going on..
No Names mentioned!!!

Have theses people got nothing better to do!!

Guess not!!!

ROFLMAO [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Just a TAD over exaggeration there Mary, just a TAD [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it worth joining? I skimmed through and saw a few women just nit picking... nothing compared with the playground games here. It certainly seems more mature.

Does it offer good advice when people ask questions?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Is it worth joining? I skimmed through and saw a few women just nit picking... nothing compared with the playground games here. It certainly seems more mature.

Does it offer good advice when people ask questions?

Yes it is worth joining. Yes you get advice when you ask questions. Yes there may be nit picking as there are humans in there and mostly women, unfortunately. [Big Grin] No there is no spam. Yes it needs new blood. JOIN NOW. EM needs YOU. *points finger* [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I will do it for my country [Smile]

It has been nice to read through relevant threads with decent advise.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have registered [Smile]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It also has a decent separate section for catfights and tearing each other apart without being deleted or banned. [Big Grin]
...all within a reasonable context,for sure.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
It also has a decent separate section for catfights and tearing each other apart without being deleted or banned. [Big Grin]
...all within a reasonable context,for sure.

sounds like somethin to get yr blood pumping.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Its moderated,and no pornography,spam and/or posting personal information is tolerated.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
quote:

So you are saying that turkey flaps is showing better behaviour on EM than on here??? Go figure!!

[Confused]

Ayisha adores fighting which is why she posts more on ES than EM, because she can get away with more on ES.

Now that your hubby is retired is he giving more cock than he was during deployment? Or does he get to **** someone else for each time he's under durress to screw you?

Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Confused]

Ayisha adores fighting which is why she posts more on ES than EM, because she can get away with more on ES.

Now that your hubby is retired is he giving more cock than he was during deployment? Or does he get to **** someone else for each time he's under durress to screw you?

Such a classy post! Thank god I am not on your "virtual bad side"!
Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Confused]

Been dumped after being humped again sono? [Frown]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hassan:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Confused]

Such a classy post! Thank god I am not on your "virtual bad side"!
ah stay clear of tigerweed as well. share your personal 'Egypt experiences' with her off the board, they will become her experiences when you no longer post on ES.

Of course then she'll also spew gossip about in PMs.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Confused]

Been dumped after being humped again sono? [Frown]
Unlike you I have sex and with only one person over the last year. He's a lawyer with his own corp. law firm, plus we're the same age.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com