EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Fare ye well

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fare ye well
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hated these kind of posts, I always thought they were a bit attention seeking and hoping people would say "don't goooooo". However, now I am in the situation where I need to get away from here for a bit, I found it wrong to NOT post something.
I have met some fantastic people here, lucky enough to meet many in the "real world" from here too, and some I really hope I will get to meet in the future.
But, this town ain't big enough for the both of us, so to speak, and so I am going to withdraw my presence, and hope I have the will power not to come and have a peek.
Here is hoping this isn't a permanent thing. Despite it's issue, and sono, I liked it here, and sad to go.
If you are not already on my facebook and want a add, please message me!

So, with a heavy heart, I bid fare ye well my fellow ESers
-Ria, aka weirdkitty, aka WK, aka the best thing to ever happen to ES [Wink] -
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on and off leaving too, but can't help having that peek! No will power, that's my problem. Will miss you here, but I have you there where I can keep up with your real life [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't goooooo [Frown] TBH I keep thinking the same, but as Ayisha said I just sneak a peek and get sucked back right back in [Confused]

I'll be so sorry if you do go. I'll miss your posts. And I'm not just being a suck up [Frown]

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
already got ya there..dont blame you at all...will miss you also...but catch ya on the other side [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure if i have ya on face book. add me from mickys page if i dont have yas.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WK you dont have to leave a forum, just because of one woman and her issues.

Just have a break from ES and come back when your ready. [Wink]

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what one woman with issues? [Confused]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WK wrote in her post :

quote:
Despite it's issue, and sono
Maybe this why she has decided to leave, I'm not sure.
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
WK wrote in her post :

quote:
And possibly TL decided to leave because of you.
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL has left the board??? In that case there isn't anything left what's worth reading. She brought the news, for the rest it is useless...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
WK wrote in her post :

quote:
And possibly TL decided to leave because of you.
If people go or stay then it's up to them I guess.

Also this thread is about WK, so before it gets into some kinda drama.

I will not comment any further, I wished WK good luck as that's as far as I will go.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com