EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Why did he contacte me again?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why did he contacte me again?
EarlyMorning
Member # 18524

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EarlyMorning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am new here and have a question that maybe you can give me your suggestion for me what to do next.

My ex Egyptian boyfriend that I love very much already married since 5 or 6 months ago, then since 2 months ago, he contacted me again to my official email address cause I have terminated private email and changed new phone number. I don't want to teply his emails.

What do you think he wants from me? why did he contacted me again?

Thanks a lot [Smile]

Posts: 3 | From: somewhere near you | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His mother sick, the family car/truck broke down and need $$ for repairs.

If he cared about you he wouldn't have married someone else.

God, its April on ES but there is still 4 feet of snow on the ground and a winter cold advisory.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyna
Member # 18507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is the only one who knows why- If you really want to know, ask him. However, this make take you down the road you may not want to go.

I can just guess his motives on a continuum from he still loves you and misses you to he wants to use you. In both cases it would not really matter to me if he were my ex - because now he is married to someone else.

Posts: 21 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:

God, its April on ES but there is still 4 feet of snow on the ground and a winter cold advisory.

quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:I'd hate to see this discussion turn into a tar and feathering of the Egyptians yet again.
[Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will have to ask him yourself.Maybe he is looking for Money or sex.

If he did'nt explain to you why he had contacted you, then dont reply.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the others have stated – you'll have to ask him. Personally speaking and I'm talking years ago (dating years) the only time I contacted an ex was for 2 reasons and 2 reason only:

1- Missing that person (talk, hey, how r u)
2- Wanting to F the ex

My apologies if it seems blunt if it seems blunt.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for repetitiveness, cut and paste, tipsy error. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:I'd hate to see this discussion turn into a tar and feathering of the Egyptians yet again.
[Wink]

Since the reality that less than 2% of Egyptians take part in foreign/egyptian relationships and the entire Egyptian population is able to consume grain due to the former USAid grain subsidy plan now the Australia/Egypt exchange of grain subsidies for fuel subsidies your point Ayisha again is moot.

2% of the population taking part in quasi prostitution versus 100% of the population consuming a required base of their diet due to an exchange program is not a valid or logical comparison.

Once every man starts taking money from a foreign woman double or triple his age every time he takes a bite of bread made with foreign grain then your comparison can be correct.

Piss poor attempt though. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
[Wink]

Since the reality that less than 2% of Egyptians take part in foreign/egyptian relationships and the entire Egyptian population is able to consume grain due to the former USAid grain subsidy plan now the Australia/Egypt exchange of grain subsidies for fuel subsidies your point Ayisha again is moot.

2% of the population taking part in quasi prostitution versus 100% of the population consuming a required base of their diet due to an exchange program is not a valid or logical comparison.

Once every man starts taking money from a foreign woman double or triple his age every time he takes a bite of bread made with foreign grain then your comparison can be correct.

Piss poor attempt though. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You can't argue with crazy and you can't fix stupid. [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

I am sure your ex and children feel the same way. No wonder they haven't sent you a plane ticket to see them.
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EarlyMorning, he may just want to have his cake and eat it.

Try to forget he exists, or he'll cause you more heartache. There is no future with him. Block him from your work email as well.

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I am sure your ex and children feel the same way. No wonder they haven't sent you a plane ticket to see them.
and the reason your daughter was sent to live thousands of miles away from you? aah but you still service your ex so not so bad eh? [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I know loads of Egyptian dudes like this.
They just wanna know that you will be there for them at the drop of a hat. They are looking to boost their own egos.

In fact, the more you ignore him the more he will try to pester you, and once you cave in and tell him you love him or whatever he will lose touch with you.

Mind games, that is all they are.

His poor wife!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Ah, I know loads of Egyptian dudes like this.
They just wanna know that you will be there for them at the drop of a hat. They are looking to boost their own egos.

In fact, the more you ignore him the more he will try to pester you, and once you cave in and tell him you love him or whatever he will lose touch with you.

Mind games, that is all they are.

His poor wife!

agree 120% with this!
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a dog who buries bones in the garden. Every so often he convinces himself that there just might be a little bit of meat left on one. So he digs it up again to check.
He is male, and he was born here in Egypt.
Sorry all you 98%+ of Egyptians who don't do this.
But if you, the OP, still have a little lingering affection left for this guy, it will be a comfort to at least know that he misses you.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I am by no means narrowing this predictable trait down to just Egyptians, I would go so far as to see it is all men in general.

In fact, I will also be so brave to put it to ES that there are many women who possess this trait too!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Oh I am by no means narrowing this predictable trait down to just Egyptians, I would go so far as to see it is all men in general.

In fact, I will also be so brave to put it to ES that there are many women who possess this trait too!!!

Perish the thought! [Eek!]
EarlyMorning
Member # 18524

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EarlyMorning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot for your suggestion, I will not reply him for whatever reasons, and I will let him nut by himself. Thanks a lot [Smile]
Posts: 3 | From: somewhere near you | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's for the best EM. There is no changing the fact he married another woman, his choice! The fact he is trying to contact you shows how much respect he has for his wife [Confused]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by citizen:

I can never understand this proverb. What's odd about someone having his cake and eating it. How else would someone have his if not eat it!
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by this:
quote:

I can never understand this proverb. What's odd about someone having his cake and eating it. How else would someone have his if not eat it!
it means to eat your cake and still have it too AFTER you have eaten it, can't have it both ways, you either have it or have eaten it, ie HAD as opposed to HAVE.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by this:
quote:

Very good point.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
It's like at your birthday party, it's your birthday cake, but you can't eat it ALL, gotta give some to the other kids. [Big Grin]
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would imagine hes keeping his options open - you have been on the backburner - just remember hes married..its if you can resist temptation and want to know why hes contacting you- personally i wouldnt give him the satisfaction..but thats your choice

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EarlyMorning
Member # 18524

Rate Member
Yeah I will not let him takes me into his hole again. He's married other and that is his choice, I will never ever satisfied him with his request. I put him in the box called PAST. Thanks a lot for your suggestion. [Smile]
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EarlyMorning:
Yeah I will not let him takes me into his hole again.

I think you got it backwards! Or he's Gay? [Confused]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com